Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo Blonde Babe - West Ham  (Read 7095 times)

29 review(s) for Cleo Blonde Babe (26 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rick2468

External Link/Members Only

This is my first ever return punt. Contacted Cleo over text and got directions. The place is a bit out of the way it's about 10 minutes walk from West Ham station. I ended up knocking on the wrong door but there was no answer so no big deal. I heard a few voices when I got in sounded like a punter was on his way out but I didn't bump into him. Guess there is more than one lady working from the flat.

Cleo is gorgeous. Very tall, has longer hair than her profile photos. Probably mid 30s but I don't think that should put anyone off. Cleo's figure is great and is very slender. Boobs are fake but felt nice. The blow job was simply amazing. Her lips seem enhanced and it certainly added to the experience.

Not sure what else to add really. I think Cleo is one to add to anyone's hotlist if they don't mind the barbie look.

Offline Tony_Red

You rated Platinum Cindy very highly and she charges a lot more. Would you say she is worth the extra compared to CLEO?

I haven't seen either, but have the itch to tick off this kinda look at some point.

Offline Rick2468

Hmm good question. I would have to sleep on it. I think Cleo delivers a better blowjob and doesn't use a condom. I can't even remember if Cindy used condom for oral but I think that was without too. Cindy was much tighter for sex. Cleo is much much easier to book. I think I would rather go for Cleo again over Cindy but there isn't much in it. I don't really mind about costs as long as I am not spending silly money.

I don't think that's much help. Go for it mate and let us know how you got on.

Offline Tony_Red

Cheers mate. Cindy is almost impossible to book so cleo has the advantage there. Thanks.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Sampled her BBBJ CIM last week in West Ham . Definitely worth a visit  :dance: . Had her at her previous Tottenham location and her service is just as good . More expensive now but includes the CIM which was an extra before . Reasonably enthusiastic SP but has a hint of that cool holding back E.E.Typical council flat but reasonably ok inside . Could  do with a larger bed . Exactly as in her pics so you have to be cool with Tatts . A touch surgerised looking especially the trout lips . She is friendly enough and polite and her body is very toned  .

Offline claretandblue

Is her location ok or she is in a rough part of West ham  (appreciate none of it is great!)

Offline brownie

Is her location ok or she is in a rough part of West ham  (appreciate none of it is great!)

its all fucking rough down there geeezer :D

Offline The_Don

Sampled her BBBJ CIM last week in West Ham . Definitely worth a visit  :dance: . Had her at her previous Tottenham location and her service is just as good . More expensive now but includes the CIM which was an extra before . Reasonably enthusiastic SP but has a hint of that cool holding back E.E.Typical council flat but reasonably ok inside . Could  do with a larger bed . Exactly as in her pics so you have to be cool with Tatts . A touch surgerised looking especially the trout lips . She is friendly enough and polite and her body is very toned  .

The £100 P/H may incude CIM now (was an extra £20 before). But not all punters, use that service.

I first punted her nearly 2 years ago at £80 P/H and when she was in Tottenham Hale (Local for me). And I punted her a number of times since (£80 P/H), in-fact I punted a number of W/G at that location.

But now in West Ham and with W/G, that are easier to travel to at the same rates or less. I would only punt her, if I was in that area and needed a back up plan.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 01:33:14 pm by The_Don »

Close to Stratford but its all a bit bleak and unfriendly looking around there !!!

Offline Bummer

Agree with the Don .. You can't compare her with Cindy... Cleobabe is nothing like a PSE.. She is a good backup plan to a backup plan ..
Banned reason: Non contributing troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

Close to Stratford but its all a bit bleak and unfriendly looking around there !!!
Yeah I hear you mate, still might have a dabble  :hi:

Offline Bummer

Good on yah ... Tell us how it went ...if you get out alive dude lol

Offline Mr_Shins

Another one I have met and had a positive experience with, and at the time she was in Tottenham Hale and only £80 for one hour.

Offline TheJoker147

I would be tempted, but the excessive ink is what puts me off! I don't mind the odd tattoo, but this is a bit much.

They are not that over powering as are mainly on her legs and the backs of her legs . Worth the speculation if you are in that " hood "  :thumbsup:

Online webpunter

The massage only option didn't last long   :lol: 
Referring to da hood - not my area.  How much of a shithole is it round there  ?  I don't like going into the middle of council estates / high risers etc

Offline Bummer

Indeed the other reviews mention she has tried increasing prices before with little or no suck-cess lol.

[quote author] The massage only option didn't last long   :lol: 
Referring to da hood - not my area.  How much of a shithole is it round there  ?  I don't like going into the middle of council estates / high risers etc [/quote]

You will be fine there . Looks worse than it is and was real street fighting place back in the 80,s . Low level blocks , no greenery but a bit of parking !!!

Online webpunter

You will be fine there . Looks worse than it is and was real street fighting place back in the 80,s . Low level blocks , no greenery but a bit of parking !!!
Thanks for the info.  Will go for daytime if i decide to try & make a booking

Offline Bummer

I can provide a couple of heavies for your safety ...for a small fee

Online webpunter

I can provide a couple of heavies for your safety ...for a small fee
Thank-you.  I wasn't referring to your testicles.  You need to get out, do some punting.  Lighten the load.  Then do a review  :lol:

Offline foobarbaz

External Link/Members Only

This is my first ever return punt. Contacted Cleo over text and got directions. The place is a bit out of the way it's about 10 minutes walk from West Ham station. I ended up knocking on the wrong door but there was no answer so no big deal. I heard a few voices when I got in sounded like a punter was on his way out but I didn't bump into him. Guess there is more than one lady working from the flat.

Cleo is gorgeous. Very tall, has longer hair than her profile photos. Probably mid 30s but I don't think that should put anyone off. Cleo's figure is great and is very slender. Boobs are fake but felt nice. The blow job was simply amazing. Her lips seem enhanced and it certainly added to the experience.

Not sure what else to add really. I think Cleo is one to add to anyone's hotlist if they don't mind the barbie look.

How tall do you reckon is she?

Offline Bummer

Five six or seven without but with heels tall ... Towered over me for sure

Offline claretandblue

She takes a lot of holidays!

[quote ]She takes a lot of holidays![/quote]

with the amount of money her cod lips are generating she probably can't bank it all !!! Never noticed her as very tall but always has mountainous platform shoes !!! She couldn't run after the 69 bus in them  :sarcastic:

Offline claretandblue

with the amount of money her cod lips are generating she probably can't bank it all !!! Never noticed her as very tall but always has mountainous platform shoes !!! She couldn't run after the 69 bus in them  :sarcastic:
True those lips are ridiculous, I have to say I do want to fuck her though! :D

Offline mace-window

A shame she does not see black guys anymore  :dash:....

A shame she does not see black guys anymore  :dash:....

Not new ones  :D :D :D Sorry if you missed the bus   :dance:

Offline mace-window

Not new ones  :D :D :D Sorry if you missed the bus   :dance:

I did not miss the bus, but I don't think she remembers me as it was so long time ago I last saw her.
Anyways her lost if she does not.

Offline foobarbaz

Five six or seven without but with heels tall ... Towered over me for sure
Cheers thanks.

Persie

Anyone know when she is back?

Persie

just seen her -  she looks a bit manly

Offline Mr_Shins

I remember her shoes when she met with me - and had the pleasure of her digging them into me. They had slight platforms but not enormous, and high chunky heels.

I also remember we had a really nice hug.

JohnDoh

Cleo is friendly and offers a fantastic service at a rate that you can't help but be thankful for. I've seen girls charging £100 for half an hour who aren't as attentive and sexual.