Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANTONYA HOT19  (Read 693 times)

TheMaster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this bitch when she was working in Tottenham a few weeks ago, she was charging the same so I booked an hour and paid £70 and it is the same girl as in the pictures.

We started with some very toothy OWO, I'd just had a shower before I arrived and was smelling clean and fresh but this bitch kept nicking my cock with her teeth and it got so bad I had to tell her to stop and start wanking me off for a bit. She then asked for Doggy and I happily obliged but there was lots of "...it's too strong baby" and  "Not so hard baby". She kept positioning herself so that I couldn't penetrate her deeply so I asked her to flip over into Mish when I jacked up her legs and fucked her hard, she tried to move away and use her fingers as an inverted V, but I didnt let her and eventually popped. This is when she tells me she only fucks once in an hour, this bitch didn't tell me that at the start and only mentioned it after we had finished round 1. I asked her to massage me for a bit and then I got changed and left not impressed at all.

Her profile says she is English born but this is bullshit, this bitch can barely speak English at all

Positives
She is cute
Nice body

Negatives
Doesnt fuck more than once an hour
Tries to rush you so you come really quick
Toothy OWO
Tries to position herself so you cant penetrate her deeply.
Lousy look on her stupid face the whole time.

Would I return? Fuck no!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 12:22:31 am by TheMaster »

TheMaster