Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elsa and Mia Edgware Rd  (Read 7717 times)

Offline dfg

External Link/Members Only

My first review, so please be gentle with me.

One hour, £250, via Olina. Comms excellent: clear and friendly

Flat: they live together, as they're friends.  Apartment is OK.  Bathroom not great, but functional.

Elsa: slim, firm

Mia: curvier, but not overweight at all

Both girls look broadly similar to website photos, but a little less polished due to a little website photoshop.  Both have braces on their teeth. Not an issue for me, and didn't stop FK.  Both have really outstanding enhanced tits.

Warm and enthusiastic welcome, and straight down to action post shower.  FK, OW (although OWO available), A, RO all delivered with gusto.  Two rounds, with Mia attempting a third in the final ten minutes.  Great attitude.  More raunchy GFE than PSE I think.   

Would definitely return.  A class act.

Offline Ozy84

None of the girls have braces. You must have smoked or drank to much.

Offline dfg

Really?  It was quite dark in there, but I thought they did.  Maybe I should go back and check.

Offline dfg

Just saw that it was your review that prompted me to see them.  Many thanks for the pointer.

Offline Ozy84

Just saw that it was your review that prompted me to see them.  Many thanks for the pointer.

Glad i could be of help. You must learn to enjoy yourself and relax so that you can enjoy the finer bits of a punt like looking at the girls teeth. And if you want the lights turned up ....just ask!! I mentioned to Elsa that Mia's room was quite dark so she went to her room and brought out another lamp and faced it towards the bed! Thai attitude when it is good cannot be beaten.

Offline Ozy84

Just a side note guys for the ones that care, no im not a tout pimp or agency owner, but if you book a duo through Olina then its £250 as with most other agencies its £280 or £300. A fair saving.

Offline KentAde

Was A-levels available with both girls, and did they both do rimming, etc?
Cheers...

Offline Ozy84

Was A-levels available with both girls, and did they both do rimming, etc?
Cheers...

Elsa doesnt do a level yet. She did mention it may be a possibility as she gets use to the 'western' market. She does do rimming but its not full on and quite light. A raunchy gfe.

Mia is definately the more adventurous and insists on a level. Her rimming is more full on also. Mia is also older.

Simplyred

Thanks for the post, sounds interesting.  Do you know if either of the girls allow for facials?

Offline dfg

Didn't get into the business of facials I'm afraid, so couldn't tell you.  Both v eager to please though, esp Mia.

Offline sHiNy

Did they allow CIM and Swallow?

Offline Bartolomeo

Mia looks old from the pics, how old did she look in real life? Did she look good?

Offline dfg

Mia looks old from the pics, how old did she look in real life? Did she look good?

She looks a little older than Elsa, and is a little less toned, but has an even more up for it attitude than Elsa, who was eager to please.  The pics on the Olina site have clearly been polished, but not a whole lot.  She does look quite old in them.  In reality she's probably v late 20s.

If I was booking one I'd probably book Elsa because I found her more attractive, and she delivers a great service, but knowing that Mia was more likely to provide the most full on, pro-active, anything goes experience.

Offline sHiNy

Did they offer CIM and swallow services and were they bisexual?

Offline dfg

Did they offer CIM and swallow services and were they bisexual?

Didn't try for either of the former, and saw no evidence of the latter.  They said they were old friends who travelled to the UK together, which seemed to lead to an easy going vibe.

Offline sHiNy

Might just be me but Mia looks a bit like a MILF in her pictures is that the case?

Offline dfg

Might just be me but Mia looks a bit like a MILF in her pictures is that the case?

I don't really think that Asians do MILFs for some reason.  Mia seemed like a late 20s young woman (or girl to me, as I'm much older than her) more than a sexy, mature woman type.  Hope that at least vaguely helps.

Offline sHiNy

It would have been great if they were bisexual as well. Oh well.