Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester - milf alice_69 (finally)  (Read 3380 times)

4 review(s) for HOTxHOTxHOTx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

brownsnake05

:hi:

Finally decided to book her i was getting put off by the location in the reviews on here lol but i thought fuck it she looks fit in the photos :D

Location - city centre belgrave gate very discrete not the most welcoming front door though lol her place it self was clean spotless so i soon forget about the entrance door haha

Alice -  tall, slim , tonedfigure, definitely the same woman in the pics so thats always a bonus.
she was wearing a tight black dress, stockings, and black glasses looked sexy as fuck. ;)

Booking - went for an hour  at £90 as i skipped gym yesterday so had plenty of energy to spare  :D booking was easy just sent a text saying i'll be in town and will call when i'm near her place - did exactly this and she gave her address and buzzed me in.

Meeting  - saw her welcomed with a kiss and got the paperwork out the way. she went out the room and i got comfy on her bed when she came in got on the bed and DFK not seen someone that kissing like this before but no complaints this went on for what seemed like ages. I fingered and rub her pussy while we kissed she was making all the right noises and she was playing with  my cock. good oral with a rubber (my preference) she took my pretty deep after a while of oral while i rubbed her clit. I told her i was ready to fuck and went cowgirl 1st she has a nice pussy felt good entering her and she rode me very energetically  we worked up a good rhyming i let her ride first then after i while decided i need to put some work in and gave her a good pounding she dug her nails in my back when she reached O then i popped  :yahoo:

Back out the room she went after round 1 then came back after a few mins . then we started off with some very passionate DFK like in round 1. then round 2 i decided to go for good ol missionary as still has bags of energy to spare still kissing deeply as i entered her and went to work with her legs spread wide pounding away slow and deep to start then faster will was pulling me closer so picked up up the pace after a good long pounding in missionary filled up the rubbed we were both sweaty as it was a pretty intense energetic session not fucked like this in a while I was shattered lol . When it was time to go she gave me a few more kisses.

I would recommend and i would see her again YES but shes off to Poland soon so get in there lads  ;)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 05:10:21 pm by brownsnake05 »

TheNewSeeker

Good review cheers.
Is she going back permanently?

brownsnake05

no just a short break mate she will be back

Offline luzhaosb

hi dude, her price is 120 per hour in AW? u spent 90 for two times in 1 hour?

brownsnake05

I think another girl is using her profile, don't think Alice is in Leicester anymore not 100% sure though

Offline Ramrod

I think another girl is using her profile, don't think Alice is in Leicester anymore not 100% sure though
+1

TheNewSeeker

Definitely a profile takeover; new holder is 19 whereas Alice was quite honest about her milfie 30s. Her mate Julia has also passed her profile on it seems.

This sort of nonsense is on the increase me thinks.