Author Topic: Amorous Amy- Blackpool  (Read 1377 times)


4 review(s) for sexy summertime suzy (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kenaldo

External Link/Members Only

Amorous Amy - Blackpool 30 minutes @ £40.00

First review on here folks.

Was in Blackpool on a work visit and after posting on here for some recommendations (Amazing Anna and Mandi of Blackpool not available) I was drawn to Amorous Ana as she 'doubles up' with Mandi and for forty quid I thought it was worth a quick punt away from my local area.

Comms good, exchanged a couple of emails on AW (said to her I would ring but not sure of the time as I didn't know what time I could get away) and rang on the day around 2 for a 2.30 meet. Nice friendly voice on the phone, given directions to a nearby pub (it's a £1 for 3 hours and you don't need to key in your reg number) and told to ring when parked up.

She does her incalls from a flat above (what she said was her) a Beauty Parlour and one that she shares with the aforementioned Mandi (who was not there). It is discreet, you go down a entry to the back of the flats but as I was suited and booted if anyone saw me they must have wondered what I was doing. I'm sure the two fellas talking just to the left of the entry must have had an idea.

Anyway, met at the door and not a bad sight tbh. Flat was ok, room decent enough (I've fucked in worse) and she put some boring modern American style porn on the telly with no sound. Tbh it did nothing for me.

Decent Looking girl, Blonde shoulder length hair and pretty face. I say about mid 30s but more in the 14/16 range than the 12/14 quoted. Black Stockings (hold ups) and a see through type top (which hid most of her belly).

Paperwork out of the way we got down to it.

Good DFK and plenty of it too but I could just make out some garlic type smell which was a little off putting.

Good suck of her tits which are the floppy type and decent sized nipples which I enjoyed sucking on and making them go bigger. A little of one and then two finger fingering (that she said she enjoyed but didn't come and then we moved on to a covered BJ (at my request).

BJ was good, wet and sloppy with a bit of spitting on the old man which I quite like, but she was a little to heavy handed with her hands for my liking and I told her so!

On to the main event after she said she wanted a good fucking! She offered doggie ('my fave' she said) but it's not mine so I mentioned a bit of mish which she didn't seem up for, so she sat on top of me and I pulled her down and fucked her hard. She made all the right noises and happily snogged away which always helps me maintain a good hard on.

I was just about to suggest another position (we were about 20 minutes in) when she got off me and without warning said 'let's get this thing off and I'll wank you all over my tits' which she did (and with a good amount of filthy talk to) and I quite enjoyed it but would have preferred a little more fucking before the finish. Again not the greatest of hands jobs but it did the trick.

Deed done there were no awkward silences and we cleaned up (wet wipes no shower offered) and I left with a kiss and a promise of coming back for a two girl.

Overall it was only £40 and I did have a nice time and I do feel a little mean but the heavy hands, lack of positions and keenness to wank me off when I could have fucked for a little longer warrant a neutral from me.




Offline Mi-Go

Suzi appears to have changed her name to Amy for some reason.

Have seen (and reviewed) both her and Her friend Mandi.  While both good, Mandi is better IMHO.  HJ technique is much better.  Not yet had two girl with them, but it will almost certainly be great.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I saw Amy (was Suzy then) couple of years ago. Was with Mandi for the duo session. As you put at 14/16 now, seems she's slimmed down a fair bit. Was easily a 18+ back then. Big girls really don't do it for me. Also I agree that Mandi is far the better. Both I remember looked like stunners on thier Vivastreet profile, with professional taken photos. Not quite the same in reality. Still, it was Mandi who meet me at the door. Suzy joined us after I was on the bed & ready.

Still I remember the 1st floor flat on Whitgate Drive was easy to access, parking etc. To be honest, Both were fun, & the Girl on Girl was great to watch with their double ended dildo. Apart from them being a fair bit more chunkier than I was expecting. Both had the aroma of stale fag smoke on them. That is also a real put off for me.

Still if your into a big girl. Suzy, sorry Amy would probably float your boat.

WhattheFlip

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Wasn't there an amorous amy down south (berks?) who in one of the review threads on her, op said he wouldn't return, then when pressed the reason was: "she had a very hairy bunghole" ? :scare:  Might've been on the other site when it was still relevant...
This the same girl? Still look like she had don king in her bowel?

Offline Mi-Go

No, am certain it can't be the same girl.

Am sure their have been many girls called 'Amorous Amy' over the years.