Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Boots STI clinic Birmingham - anyone tried?  (Read 1604 times)

getonit

It's nearly time for my regular check but I find it difficult to get into the city centre for a midweek appointment then I notice that boots , they call it umbrella at boots ! ) has weekend appointments and even a walk in service on Sunday , has anyone been and can recommend ?

godfather of sex

Mate the place is brilliant! I go every 3 months book online appointments External Link/Members Only
They are all under umbrella sexual services now
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 11:18:06 am by godfather of sex »

Offline ScouserRod

Does any one know if there is a similar service in Coventry area-the "Postal Testing Kit" would be particularly useful ??

Dodo

Mate the place is brilliant! I go every 3 months book online appointments External Link/Members Only
They are all under umbrella sexual services now

Is it called 'umbrella' after the scrape thing they stick down your knob??

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Is it called 'umbrella' after the scrape thing they stick down your knob??
No. They just connected all services and places  into one instead of having different names.

Dodo

No. They just connected all services and places  into one instead of having different names.
It's all right for you Michelle, you've never had to cop for it! It don't half make your eyes water :(

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
It's all right for you Michelle, you've never had to cop for it! It don't half make your eyes water :(
I respect you gents that you have to go thru with it! I probably wouldn't if it was my cock!  :scare:

getonit

Thanks for the feedback guys & Girl . And Dodo , I don't think they do that anymore , the umbrella thing..... Or maybe they don't but do it to you because they don't like you  :P

Offline DDDave

I respect you gents that you have to go thru with it! I probably wouldn't if it was my cock!  :scare:

You have a cock?

:D

Roadster

No, but she has an amazing pussy, and with one of those she can get as many cocks as she wants, whenever she wants them.

:D :D

Ming

Thanks for the feedback guys & Girl . And Dodo , I don't think they do that anymore , the umbrella thing..... Or maybe they don't but do it to you because they don't like you  :P

Unfortunately they do still do the umbrella thing, they dip it in and remove a sample which they smear on a Petri dish, 10mins later they have the results, had this done 10 days ago, I don't think she disliked me????  :angelgirl:

Few seconds of discomfort and then (hopefully!) peace of mind.

Michelle, what us guys do to keep you girls safe eh?   :crazy:

Ming  :hi:

Offline largecock1234567

I used the one in Erdington High street last week, also give you free Hep C vac.
Walk in 9-4 Tues,Thurs and Fridays.
Going through this has made me think I perhaps should try to quit the game.