Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "filthylilminx xx" / naughty sexy lou xx - Walsall / Wolverhampton  (Read 39076 times)

1 review(s) for deepthroat Lou (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline puntingnewb

First of all, Hi! This is my first post, and I've had next to no experience with this sort of thing, so please be kind :-)

Sorry about the following essay but I wanted to be thorough.

This review is about "filthylilminx xx" from Wolverhamtpon, link here ; External Link/Members Only

I booked a 1 1/2 hour appointment with "filthylilminx xx" after finding her details on adultwork. She looked a bit dirty, and that's what I wanted to be honest.

After a bit of confusion with the booking we got everything sorted (using my punting name and SIM) and I went to meet her at her address.

While finding somewhere to park I noticed a guy in a 10 plate Volvo estate sitting around watching ... Thought I was being paranoid at the time ... Knocked on the door where I was met by Lou as she called herself. Must admit she looked a lot nicer in the flesh than she did on the pics so I was quite excited. She led me upstairs and asked for the money. I handed my £90 over as she disappeared into a room upstairs to put her dog away for a bit. I stayed on the stairs for a moment as she'd asked. Then I heard her phone ring... She picked it up and it sounded like her partner. She started arguing with him about some keys to the flat we were in. He asked if anyone else was there, and she kept saying no, I'm the only one here, but there's a guy waiting outside for me now. The conversation carried on for a few mins, then there was a knock at the door. Needless to say I was shitting myself. She finished on the phone, telling her partner there was no one else here over and over, then saying she'd leave the keys somewhere for him. She came out of the room and said we'd have to go to "her place". I know, I should have asked for my money and ran....

We go back down the stairs and she asked me where I'd parked. She asked me to go wait in the car and we'd go to hers. She opened the door and the guy who had been sat in the Volvo was at the door. I walked straight past him and into my car. She stood talking to him ...

A few mins went by and the guy went back to his car, started it up and drove around the corner out of her view, then stopped again. I texted her to ask what was going on, she reckoned the guy was a policeman, she didnt know why he was there and she wouldn't let him in. As he was still parked up I panicked and drove my car away a little so he couldn't see me. A black Focus then stopped outside her house and then guy inside called her over. She started to have an argument with the driver, then he drove off. She ran back into the house, so I thought this is the opportunity to get my money and go. I called her from the car, and I don't know if she knew this, but I could hear her side of her phone conversations with other people. She was shouting at who I assume is her partner as it appears he owed the guys in the Focus something and they would be back in 5 mins to collect it. The argument went on for about 5 mins, going on about her 5 kids (yes, was a bit of a turn off) and other personal matters ... Anyway she then called the police and reported these guys. I could go into way more detail but it's not fair to air other people's problems in public ... even if she has ripped me off!

I put the phone down and texted her to ask what was going on. She texted me another street name and asked me to meet her there in 10 mins, how she'd def give me the 1 1/2 hrs but no more please, and how she'd really make it up to me. I drove there and waited ... And waited ... And waited. Nothing.

I then received some random text which I guess was meant for her partner. I won't go into details again but it wasn't pleasant. I texted back explaining I wasn't him and asked politely if we could leave it, and if I could just get my money and I'd go as she obviously had a lot on. She agreed and asked me to meet her at a pub nearby. I said OK, found the pub then parked up.

Soon after arriving, the Volvo turned up at the pub, and parked up across the road from me, with a view of the road she'd originally asked me to park up in. Apparently this guy was a policeman, and I began to wonder how he knew either where she was off to or where I was!

I waited 10 mins and called her, no answer. So I thought I'd cut my losses and go home, I headed off and within 2 mins I had a text from her, again meant for her partner about how she'd been here there and everywhere and taken her stuff from the flat. Obviously she'd lied to me... I told her again that this was me, she apologized and said she was on her way. I said OK and that I'd meet her at the pub in 5 mins. Got back there, Volvo still there, and nothing. She then claimed to be 2 roads away but had been pulled by the police. I tried to call but it went straight to answer phone so I went home.

When I got home I was obviously wasn't happy as I'd been ripped off and wasted about 3 1/2 hours of my day (it's 30 miles /40 mins each way for me). I tried to call once on both the numbers I had for her, both went to voicemail as her phones were off.

I then sent her a message on AW asking what had gone on, and basically I was a bit miffed as I'd wasted an afternoon and she had my money. Also mentioned the guy in the Volvo who had appeared to be following me / her. I naively asked if we could re arrange or if I could have my cash as we had agreed, not really expecting her to say yes, but a response would have been nice.

Instead she logged on the next day, read my really quite polite message, then blocked me, not even offering an explanation or giving me a response. This is why I've taken to this forum to leave a review. I know I shouldn't expect much from people in general and that people have personal problems, but to act like that is pretty shocking ... Not even an apology or an acknowledgement, so she obviously has no remorse and has pretty much conned me. For all I know it could've all been made up.

Stay as far away from this person as possible. I noticed she'd hidden her ratings so I guess this isn't the first (or last) time she'd conned someone and ran away with their money.

I've learned my lessons the hard way!

The President

Firstly welcome and I am sorry to hear you have been ripped off.

IMO it was prob fortunate you didnt meet in public as if the volvo was a copper it could be construed as kerb crawling!!!

Live and learn and be thankful its only £90

You can leave feedback eventhough no booking was made and happy to let you know if pm'd - I dont publically advertise this method as it could be blocked ;)

I have looked at her profile a few times and not sure why but assumed skank, she is too skinny for me too

Offline puntingnewb

Quote from: The President
IMO it was prob fortunate you didnt meet in public as if the volvo was a copper it could be construed as kerb crawling!!!

Yeah, there's no way I would have taken the money back from her there ... That's why I'm kinda glad he saw me going into her house then back out within 5 mins.

You can leave feedback eventhough no booking was made and happy to let you know if pm'd - I dont publically advertise this method as it could be blocked ;)

Nah, it's ok, there's no point digging the knife in deeper, I just hope my review comes in helpful and other people avoid her.

I have looked at her profile a few times and not sure why but assumed skank, she is too skinny for me too

Yeah, I usually prefer them a little curvier, and I also assumed skank but I was just in that kinda mood  :D

The President

My newest response to scammers or liars is to do a neg FR here and then leave feedback with url link ;)

James999

As soon as she asked you to leave the house and meet her in the car, you should have said "Fine, I'll take the money with me and pay you when we meet up again"

Then get to your car, drive off and remember to snap the Sim card and throw it out of the window.  :hi:

Offline puntingnewb

As soon as she asked you to leave the house and meet her in the car, you should have said "Fine, I'll take the money with me and pay you when we meet up again"

Then get to your car, drive off and remember to snap the Sim card and throw it out of the window.  :hi:

Yeah, I thought that the second she opened the front door! SIM card well and truly gone though  :coolgirl:

Offline AnthG

My newest response to scammers or liars is to do a neg FR here and then leave feedback with url link ;)
Agree, and @ puntingnewb. And others reading this.

Make sure to post the numbered short link. It is the most important link of them all in my opinion as even if she changes her name. This remains.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Another thing to add. If you went to her house. You could go to your local library and get her details from the electoral register and report her for benefit fraud.

I remember watching an episode of Judge Judy with an ebay scammer on there and Judge Judy went to town and reported her to the government for benefit fraud under the basis that if she cons people on ebay most likely she will be conning the government out of benefits too.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Matium

We all get bad punts.

Just write the £90 off to experience.

Offline JohnShaft

Sorry about the following essay but I wanted to be thorough.

A couple of blogs on her profile appear to be thorough in a similar style to your own ... ... ... ... ... ...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=7432.msg108768#msg108768  :unknown:

Manc Man

Yep. There's no way I'd have entered into this fucking wild goose chase, and exactly as James says, at this stage you should have demanded your money back and fucked off pronto. Always organise a PLAN B beforehand to fall back on if any bullshit is encountered.  :hi:

Online Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Sounds like a scam of some sort, the old "disgruntled partner" routine. Personally speaking, if there was some bloke sat in a car outside that'd be enough to get me to walk. I also wouldn't drive 30 miles for a punt or visit anyone with barebacking pictures on their page, but hindsight's a wonderful thing. Thanks for the report.

Offline puntingnewb

Yeah, I'm very new to all this and have learned MANY lessons from this... won't be making the same mistakes again!!!

Offline pilgrim

In her write up she mentions the missing digit from her phone number, which is listed. Why not list the full number?? Is this a scam to avoid paying AW to display her number.

Adverts for a Playstation 3 and 50 top games at a bargain price displayed in 5 supermarket "for sale" notice boards can have a detrimental affect on business.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
In her write up she mentions the missing digit from her phone number, which is listed. Why not list the full number?? Is this a scam to avoid paying AW to display her number.

This is odd. She does indeed have 1 digit missing, but for you to add a phone number on AW, and have it display, it needs to go through phone verification. If you change the number at all, even if you remove 1 digit, you have to reverify the number.

She WILL be paying to show the number - I wonder what's happened there and how/why the number is even being shown?

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider
if their feedback is hidden , there must be a reason...... or has she hid it since ?

Online Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Here's her full number 07773578719 or +447773578719.

Online Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
if their feedback is hidden , there must be a reason...... or has she hid it since ?
Hid it since. I read it this morning.

The President

So who will pm her the link to this thread  :lol:

Bets on how long her profile lasts then?

skidz

The President

I did pm her - she read it but chose not to reply although she hasnt deleted it either ;)

Online Marmalade

I remember watching an episode of Judge Judy with an ebay scammer on there and Judge Judy went to town and reported her to the government for benefit fraud under the basis that if she cons people on ebay most likely she will be conning the government out of benefits too.
That 'Judge' Judy is some piece of fucking work! I walked into a store in Manhattan some while back where she was doing her reality show. Yes, she's a real judge (a retired one), but not when she is working on Judge Judy and it has no legal basis beyond the clever stitch-ups she subjects the mindless scum to that agree to be on her show. Both plaintiff and defendent scum get paid for being on the show and have to sign arbitration contracts agreeing to whatever Judy bosswoman says. It's very rough and ready but amittedly she does seem to come up with some good ways to nail some questionable types who probably deserve it.

How would you fancy her ruling on your case? "Well this woman has clearly lost her way and become a prostitute so was breaking the law, as you were. But scamming you is an additional offence and I order her to pay you back the money minus unpaid tax on her earnings and less the balance to your wife who is obviously the loser in this whole shady business. What were you thinking of?" (Zoom to close-up of posh wife in full make-up wiping away a tear.) I'm going to bind you both over for 20 hours of community service and remember prostitution and paying for prostitution is a crime and if I ever see you in my 'court' again I wil not be dealing so lightly with you."
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 03:13:30 pm by Marmalade »

stickyrichard54

Just joined this site after falling for the same scam as others with Louise £90 pound worse off and a lot wiser .Very angry with myself , wish i had read reports on here first and would not have made the mistake.
Is there any where on adultwork you can report her to them her profile should be removed if they had any decency.

Offline billyjo

Why isn't this scam artists profile removed from adultwork?  Sent her a text earlier pretending to be an interested client, said I wanted to make a booking but was concerned that I couldn't read her feedback, she sent a text back saying she has 25 positive reviews but has to hide them in case her ex finds out, lol, surely she should be removed off adultwork?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

profile still there

sorry to read about your experiences and hope you find a nice dirty lady soon

potato

If you cursor over her feedback score you will see that she has 24 positive reviews and 1 dispute. You might think it was worth taking the risk as 24 people were satisfied and only 1 has disputed. What you can't see is that the 24 positive may have been webcam bookings - which you can't see as the feedback is hidden. So a girl could build up positives from webcam work and scam everyone that she meets by hiding her feedback.  As she has her number on her profile then who would book through AW when you could do it on the phone direct? She hasn't got webcam services ticked on her site but has a section on her profile saying she is back - hence she was doing it before and picked up the positives from there over the 3 years she has been on the site.

Offline billyjo

If you cursor over her feedback score you will see that she has 24 positive reviews and 1 dispute. You might think it was worth taking the risk as 24 people were satisfied and only 1 has disputed. What you can't see is that the 24 positive may have been webcam bookings - which you can't see as the feedback is hidden. So a girl could build up positives from webcam work and scam everyone that she meets by hiding her feedback.  As she has her number on her profile then who would book through AW when you could do it on the phone direct? She hasn't got webcam services ticked on her site but has a section on her profile saying she is back - hence she was doing it before and picked up the positives from there over the 3 years she has been on the site.

Is it possible the 24 positives could all be from the same account?  Bogus account setup to boost her positives?

potato

Is it possible the 24 positives could all be from the same account?  Bogus account setup to boost her positives?

Just as possible I suppose, but the web cam trick has been done a few times. The golden rule is that if the feedback is hidden, no matter how positive,  then avoid I reckon!

Ravanelli

+1, that's what I do.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
you also can't see any "feedback only" comments.

xTightYoungTeen

God she looks a state! You should've gone there and then instead of waiting for money she was obviously my going to give you.
Hopefully that won't happen again

Offline curry

She has been at it this for years in one of her vidoes is a girl who works from walsall has lots of feedback and has many profiles over the years they work as a duo sometimes.

Offline billyjo

Made a reverse booking a few days ago and this scam artist made a bid, can't believe she's still operating and AW have not removed her profile.

The President

Online Marmalade

A well-known organised scam. Even prossienet is horrified

When I was in Hong Kong watching cheap cult movies, I saw a thriller based on exactly this premise. Very hard to avoid and generally impossible to get your money back. The only protection is to have a knee-jerk reaction to a whiff of dodgy and make an excuse at the very point she asks for money. Something simple like the old mustav-left-wallet-in-car routine.

chevy

The President

Seriously who finds that attractive  :vomit:

potato

Just had a look at the new prossienet site and reviews - this geezer is clearly gullible  External Link/Members Only

willbred

Just had a look at the new prossienet site and reviews - this geezer is clearly gullible  External Link/Members Only

He also states he had 30 minutes inc CIM for £50. A hoodie thrown in..not surprised he's going back for more :D

filthy taboo milf

WHY IS IT SHE AS ALL POSATIVE RATINGS I HAD A BOOKING WIV LOUISE AND SHE DID MY HOUR WELL SHE WENT OVER DIDNT CLOCK WATCH IV SINCE HAD AN OTHER BOOKING WITH HER AND POSATIVE RATINGS I LEFT HER

OldAdmin

WHY IS IT SHE AS ALL POSATIVE RATINGS I HAD A BOOKING WIV LOUISE AND SHE DID MY HOUR WELL SHE WENT OVER DIDNT CLOCK WATCH IV SINCE HAD AN OTHER BOOKING WITH HER AND POSATIVE RATINGS I LEFT HER

Username: filthy taboo milf
Email: filthylilminx@hotmail.co.uk

:rolleyes:

The President

Username: filthy taboo milf
Email: filthylilminx@hotmail.co.uk

:rolleyes:

FIK as shit  :lol:

Offline curry

this one is linked to her as well bu her profile she is another one to avoid