Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jessica95 - nottingham - good for inexperienced and experienced alike  (Read 1420 times)

11 review(s) for jessica95 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline occasionalpunter

second ever punt, went much much better this time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hr incall - £130

cleanliness - 8/10 bit messy but still clean overall. was short notice booking so understandable. no complaints about cleanliness of SP herself

body - 6.5/10 personal preference in that it's not my ideal body type. fairly chubby (but not BBW level) with nice big boobs. holds the weight well. I prefer slim with small boobs but if you're into that body type would be much higher. nice face. pics are accurate representation i'd say.

services - facefucking, vag in several positions, kissing, 69, used vibrator on her, light spanking

enthusiasm - 10/10 she genuinely enjoys it and it was very evident. maybe a bit of hamming it up a little bit but if she was acting all of it then she needs to get onto getting herself an oscar.

greeted me in SG outfit i'd requested, after exchanging pleasantries and handing over the money went straight into it. bunch of different positions with tons of owo and facefucking. missionary and doggy style for vag. she said i could come in her throat although i didn't actually manage to. anal was on the table and all inclusive but we didn't actually get to that in the end.

extremely friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I hadn't had much (well, any) sleep the night before, so ran out of energy probably about halfway through after making her cum with a magic wand and just had a nice long relaxed chat about anything and everything. completely took pressure off and very reassuring.

If i wasn't leaving nottingham so soon I would definitely visit again. Recommended even if you're not into that body type as she's just that good, and if you are into that body type then IMO (which given my inexperience i know isn't worth a ton) a must.

also genuine bi, came up in the convo we had. isn't really relevant for me but i know is for some people, don't know if it's the wrong place to mention it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 03:02:10 pm by occasionalpunter »

GolfNut

Pleased this one went better for you op.

Quite a contrast to Amber physically, but just goes to show that it's as much if not more about attitude and enthusiasm that makes the biggest difference.

:drinks:

Offline RedKettle

really pleased that it worked out so much better this time - and thanks for the reviews!

Offline threechilliman

but just goes to show that it's as much if not more about attitude and enthusiasm that makes the biggest difference.

Indeed. I find her figure very appealing I have to say.

tcm

Offline Picti

Good man; straight back in there and making your next punt a success.  Again a good, balanced review.  Glad this one went so much better.