Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soapy Shower Sex  (Read 3063 times)

Offline Jockey

External Link/Members Only

This one is offering sex in shower, has anyone done this before with a WG, I have saw Manuela a few times before and wouldn't mind trying this, just curious about an hour long shower or would it be half and half.....

Dodo

This one is offering sex in shower, has anyone done this before with a WG, I have saw Manuela a few times before and wouldn't mind trying this, just curious about an hour long shower or would it be half and half.....
You don't tend to spend the whole session in the shower  :dash: :dash:

Just have your initial shower in there with girl, have sex in whatever way you want but be careful not to slip. Nip out for her to give you a quick rub down, a cuppa, and then back into the shower for another session. Simples.

ffeet

but be careful not to slip.

I've tried and yes with an athletic,light-weight girl its good fun but as Dodo says 'careful not to slip' its a bit precarious.

Offline rudolph hucker

I did once during an outcall in Kent. I was staying in a swanky hotel on business and it had a full on whopping shower room. Lots of lather, stone floor to stop slipping. Very good sex and anal. I'm keen to revisit this place in the near future as the girl in question is still working.

Dodo

I've tried and yes with an athletic,light-weight girl its good fun but as Dodo says 'careful not to slip' its a bit precarious.
In all honesty I love a shared shower and take up the option when it is there (biggest problem is getting her hair wet  :( :()    But rarely try for penetration as once the girl strokes my cock with gel on her hands a couple of strokes and out it shoots.

Offline jack0

its her again BrazilianManuella, she has a few reviews on this site

Offline samsung1

If you look on the top left of this picture you can see the phot has been heavily edited.

Also if you have a look below, her thighs are a weird shape and has been heavily edited

On a personal note I have seen her few times and her skin tone is alot darker in the pictures and is not as smooth, ie quite a few spots. However if your after a pump and dump she is just fine  :D  :drinks:

ffeet

If you wanted to have try with an expert you could try Kissable Lips.
She used to love sex in a shower.
When she was at Tanning Rooms I had a go with here in the small cubicle in the massage room.
It was only 2 foot square and had high upstands so there was plenty foot grip.

Tried with her again in a hotel once but the cubicle was too big and there was no safe grip so bottled it.

I haven’t seen her at her flat so I don’t know what the score is there.

Dodo

Tried with her again in a hotel once but the cubicle was too big and there was no safe grip so bottled it.

In future just grab onto her tits  :rolleyes:

ffeet

In future just grab onto her tits  :rolleyes:
There will be no future for me at her new rate of £120  :thumbsdown:

Offline samsung1

She used to love sex in a shower.
When she was at Tanning Rooms I had a go with here in the small cubicle in the massage room.
It was only 2 foot square and had high upstands so there was plenty foot grip.

Those cock pictures in her gallery put me off  :lol: :vomit:

ffeet

Offline dubs

Condom use is the main problem with shower sex.  The soap/water washes off the lube so it can come off.  Also the action pushes soap up the vagina which isn't healthy for the girl.

Ming

Condom use is the main problem with shower sex.  The soap/water washes off the lube so it can come off. Also the action pushes soap up the vagina which isn't healthy for the girl.

Yeah, but at least it's clean for the next customer 10 minutes after you have left!!!!!!  :lol:

Ming  :hi: