Author Topic: Kimberly S. - Manchester  (Read 2306 times)


10 review(s) for Sassy D. (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sall

External Link/Members Only

£90 for 1 hour incall

Location: nice, clean appartment in city centre, 5 minute walk from Travelodge Hotel on Blackfriars Street.
Looks: just like her pictures.
Services: FK, OWO.
Additional Info: her English is really good and she answers her own phone.

Was considering seeing Kimberly for quite some time, but because of lack of reviews I didn't want to take the risk. However, I texted her today and I asked her to confirm that she provides FK and OWO and I asked her how many times can I cum in one hour to which she said 2. Communications were good and she was quick to respond to my texts. It seemed that she was genuine so I decided to go ahead and arranged a booking.

The meeting went well. Felt at ease from the moment I met her. FK, OWO, RO and sex in multiple positions. It seemed like she enjoyed the experience as much I did. Didn't feel like going for another round after I poped once so opted for a massage. I did not feel rushed at any point, there was no clock watching or time wasting from her at all.

I would say that it's really good value for money at £90 for an hour but because of limited services £70 for half an hour is too expensive.

Would I recommend: Yes
Would I return: Yes 

This is my first review even though I was a member on this forum for quite some time. The reason for this is that before seeing Kimberly I only visited girls who were reviewed here. However I find this forum helpful and I feel that I need to contribute so I will try to post more reviews in the future.
English is not my native language so sorry for any grammar mistakes.
 

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks for the review, Sall and welcome to the forum.    Bm

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review Sall.  :hi: Will try to see her after reading this.

Offline Sall

No problem. I'm sure you'll have a good time  :thumbsup:

ziggy1969

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great review, she sounds like great value, £120 for an hour or more is what a lot of other girls are charging!

Offline jonko

I'm still after my first punt, she sound good, may try her next week.

What positions did you do with her? Does she do CG and doggie? Did she have a lot make up on? I know I may seem fussy but I hate girls with tons of make up on. Like fresh clean skin. She looks nice though.

Thanks for posting. 10 mins from mine too..

Offline Morthos

A girl who looks like that and provides a good service for £90 p.h. has my 'too good to be true' senses tingling.

Offline Titi

Great review, she sounds like great value, £120 for an hour or more is what a lot of other girls are charging!

Yep and soon her rates will go up once she gets inundated with requests.

Offline Sall

I'm still after my first punt, she sound good, may try her next week.

What positions did you do with her? Does she do CG and doggie? Did she have a lot make up on? I know I may seem fussy but I hate girls with tons of make up on. Like fresh clean skin. She looks nice though.

Thanks for posting. 10 mins from mine too..

I'm sure she'll do any position you request. She had no make up at all. I don't like girls with tons of make up too. She's pretty much girl next door type.

Offline Sall

A girl who looks like that and provides a good service for £90 p.h. has my 'too good to be true' senses tingling.

I was thinking it's 'too good to be true' before I've seen her, but I couldn't resist after seeing her pictures. Hopefully someone else will see her and post a review.

Offline Sall

Yep and soon her rates will go up once she gets inundated with requests.

The price just changed to £100/hour  :D