Author Topic: GlamAndElite - Nantwich  (Read 2669 times)


8 review(s) for Discreet Encounters (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fallen58

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

My first visit to see Ashley. Good comms through AW followed by a call to give me directions. Ashley has a modern house on an estate in Nantwich. The house is immaculate. Discrete rear access. Parking in pub car park across the road. 15 minute visit including gfe, owo and facial. Ashley offered me a shower when I arrived, which I accepted. She has a large double/king size bed.

I'm not a frequent punter and Ashley sensed my nerves and put me at ease straightaway. She is gorgeous, both facially as well as her figure which was even better than her profile pics. Awesome firm natural boobs. Hair a little darker than in her pics. Lots of FK and a great oral technique finishing with me cumming on her face and chest.

Would I see her again ?  Definitely. Prior to seeing her, I was planning to visit a couple of girls in. Stoke for my next two punts but now I'm tempted to go to see Ashley again.

WireTID

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the review Fallen58 - she's be one my HL for a while now- I shall be booking a meeting v soon !

SUMO61

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
+1 on my hotlist now too, like the look of her :drinks:

TheKaiser

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
How much was a 15 minute booking?

Offline Fallen58

How much was a 15 minute booking?

It was £50. After seeing her, I don't think I will be visiting any more EE girls for £40 where there's no chat, no owo and no gfe. It's a no brainer !

Offline scsa

Profile now doesn't have a price for 15 minute bookings.

Offline Fallen58

Profile now doesn't have a price for 15 minute bookings.
No, there wasn't a price when I booked. I emailed Ashley thu AW and described what I wanted and asked what the price would be. She is quick to respond to emails and the tone of her replies gives an accurate impression of how pleasant she is.