Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Linda86  (Read 778 times)

7 review(s) for Sweet Fleur  (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Blade2008

External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

Location: Flat near central Maidenhead - easy on street parking - that she works out of (& does duos) with Saucy Fleur External Link/Members Only who has a couple of reviews on here, but none yet for Linda before now. One of the nicer flats I've seen, with decent shower facilities as well.

Price: £120 for 1 hour

Appearance: Pictures on AW are fairly representative. She's quite short, with a little bit of a tummy on her, but breasts & arse were pleasantly pert/firm and nice responsive nipples. English somewhat limited, so don't expect lots of banter, but stretches to the essentials (hello, thank you, massage, condom etc). She has that slightly toothy smile you can just make out in the pictures, but overall, perfectly pleasant.

Service: FK/RO/OWO/CG/Massage. This is where the rating moves to neutral, for reasons I'll explain. Started with very light kissing, & I'm thinking FK is not going to happen here.

Move straight to RO, with her climbing on top and sitting on my face. Clean shaven and pleasant tasting down below, so I go to work, which she seems to enjoy (first thank you) and then she moves on to OWO (after the usual wet wipe cleaning). Predominantly hand action, with some light OWO, and again I'm starting to think I'm missing out on another service here. But then she redeems herself by climbing on top and bumping and grinding (no penetration yet as uncovered) with the arse cheek swipes, quite reminiscent of a stripper dance in some of the more enlightened American clubs. That did the trick & brought the first pop.

Was offered a shower, but opted for a massage whilst I regained my strength. Fairly firm massage with some B2B, much like any massage parlour.

By now I'm ready for round 2, so she climbs on top and begins some vigorous CG. Felt the dampness of what I hope was her cumming (second thank you) and then continued until I manage second pop.

Time almost up, so accepted the offer of a shower this time. Then, as I'm about to get dressed, she starts with the FK (properly this time) - not sure why it took until the end of the meet, maybe she's a slow starter.

Overall: A mix of some good and some a bit disappointing (although redeemed herself on a couple of those things). On balance, I'd probably return, but not necessarily as first choice.

Says she's off back to Hungary for a fortnight mid-July.

Hope you all find the review useful.

Online Cunning Punt

Then, as I'm about to get dressed, she starts with the FK (properly this time) - not sure why it took until the end of the meet, maybe she's a slow starter.

Probably to try to get you to go back.

£120ph with no FK during the "business part" of the meeting would be enough to put me off and I'm afraid those teeth certainly do.

Thanks for TOFTT and the review.

Full link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only