Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy - Allure  (Read 2055 times)

Offline Bengeo13

External Link/Members Only

There are a few Lucy’s about at the moment so please note this particular Lucy is from Allure. I met her recently for a 30 minute incall. Comms with agency were  tip top and I found myself at an apartment block in eastern Newcastle, not far from the Quayside. Access to the secure block was simply overcome by Lucy coming to meet me.

We chatted about the weather during a short walk to her place, which looked very lived in but also clean and tidy.  What followed was a first class GFE. Lucy was dressed in a mainly see through black negligee with matching pink underwear underneath. She’s a very attractive girl, with a super body and smooth skin. Size 8/10 is spot on. I think the best phrase for her breasts would be ‘full bodied’ and her nipples were receptive to touch, stroke and lick. The bum is first class too.

Kissing was very pleasant and sensual in delivery, not deep throat but still passionate enough to quicken the pulse. Oral was uncovered and highly skilled delivered with some real enthusiasm. Her own hygiene was perfect too and she appeared to enjoy my own efforts on her.

I don’t know about cim because we moved to cowgirl we got to that stage and then some hand action to complete the session. Lucy told me she only does 1 day a week which may explain why we had never met before.

Another reviewer made a comment about being rushed, but I didn’t find this at all, although we did cover a lot of activity, it all happened at a natural pace and in fact we overran a bit.

All in all, a top drawer encounter and someone to see again.

Rod trotter

Many thanks.sounds a canny lass

Offline PlasticGeordie

NIce review Bengeo. She sounds good. What happened to your punting break then ?  Can't keep a good man down uh !

Online ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review, she looks lush.

Looking4fun

frenchhorn

Don't get carried away chaps
I want her all for myself
lovely all rounder

Offline Knight Templar