Author Topic: Sweet teen Carla  (Read 1372 times)


1 review(s) for Sweet Teen Carla (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hungarian Lover

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
After last weeks disaster in Manchester thought I would try my preferred nationality that is an EE girl.
On her AW profile she looked good and sexy in her black underwear.
In Liverpool phoned first, no answer, sent text message a reply straight away. Said what I wanted and given an address straight away, so comms very good.
Walked the 2 miles to the address which was very near a well known Liverpool football club.
The girl answered the door in a dressing gown, shown upstairs to the bedroom, typical EE house not a complete dive but I've seen worse. Seemingly no toilet either which I needed.
Money handed over (£100 for one hour) she left the room straight away ( bit worried that might be the last that I would see of the money and the girl) but she returned.
Off with the gown unfortunately no sexy underwear totally naked. Very small body tiny but nice young girl's tits (told me she was 22).
What was on offer, not a great deal really typical Romanian, no OWO, no kissing, no fingering. Started with her pulling the old man followed by OW which was good but it dosn't do a lot for me. She then said that she wasn't sure whether she could accommodate me size wise ( I had this problem last week when the girl I saw used the size issue as an excuse not to have sex) I said I would take it easy, gave new meaning to the phrase a tight pussy!
Had sex but she kept her legs in such a position that I couldn't thrust fully home. Agreed to a change of position with her on top of me which was much better.
Near the end of time got her to masturbate herself which I found sexy and generally fondled her body.
One thing you can't but help notice is that she has a bad case of the spots on her face which could well put a lot of punters off. I would say if you are in need of a quick  shag with an innocent young girl with a tight pussy who is quite compliant then she might be ok. IMO.

Offline scsa

How is this a positive report?  :wacko:

tonibell99

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
How is this a positive report?  :wacko:

+1

If that's a positive review. I'd hate to read one of your negative experiences  :thumbsdown:

I just have and to be honest they seem to be on the same level. I'm confused  :crazy:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 09:38:10 am by tonibell99 »

patrickdloch1980

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Why on earth a positive report,there is absolutely nothing positive in that meeting.but thank you anyway for the report ,at least we know we're not to go.

Offline Sweettunes

Seriously this should be a negative... This is the usual shit service you get 99% of the time from Romanians that why I have given up on them... You might as well had a wank....

Offline Hungarian Lover

Well after last weeks disaster I'd call it a good result, the main thing for me is that I enjoyed it and that's all that counts to me. These reports can only reflect how the person having the meeting felt and therefore others will have a different view. At least with my report you know whats on offer and whether or not to book, so be thankful for that! :dash: