Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fleur - Maidenhead  (Read 1134 times)

7 review(s) for Sweet Fleur  (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline latecomer

I had a 30 mins session with Fleur for £70 and agree with other members who have given her a positive rating.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications

Fleur is not confident enough in her English to speak on the phone so this meeting was set up by text, agreeing a time at fairly short notice.  The directions she gave me were good.  Normally I have a rule that I never go to see a WG without having spoken to her first so I was about to walk when I couldn't get her to answer the phone but in this case I'm glad I didn't.

The place

A very nice clean flat immediately north of Maidenhead town centre.  You can park on the road outside or it's about 5-10 minutes walk from the railway station.

The meeting

Fleur was dressed exactly as I'd requested and greeted me at the door with a kiss.  There's no way she's a size 8 - more like size 12 - but her stated age of 40 is probably about accurate.  She stashed the cash and came back into the bedroom very quickly.  There was plenty more kissing and cuddling as she undressed me.  As soon as she had my clothes off she got down and started giving OWO.  I'm not the type of punter who goes in with a shopping list of things to do, so I'm perhaps not the best one to advise on all the services she provides.  I got the feeling she would do pretty much anything you wanted and, as other punters have commented, she smiled pleasantly throughout our time together.  There was lots of kissing, cuddling, touching and we had very satisfying sex in a couple of different positions.  It was quite vigorous but she took it willingly if somewhat noisily.  Afterwards I briefly used her bathroom which was immaculately clean.

I don't think I would want to have a punt with a woman who could speak no English at all as it would be too mechanical for me.  However, Fleur spoke enough English for the session to flow smoothly.  She says she has been here for 6 months and mentioned feeling comfortable using translation software which she apparently has on her phone.  When I said goodbye I found I had in fact been with her for just a little less than 30 mins but it was my choice to leave at that point and I didn't feel in any way rushed.

Conclusion

I recommend this pleasant woman.  Whether I'd make a point of going back to see her, I don't know as I'd have to think whether it would be special enough to justify the £70 again.  Her availability seems good so it's nice to know she's there if I did need a reliable WG at short notice.