Author Topic: ExoticDelphine, Manchester - definitely one to see  (Read 2886 times)


38 review(s) for ExoticDelphine (36 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline p3ngu1n

LINK: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
PRICE: £150 for 1hr

Summary:
Looks = 7/10
Venue = 9/10
Comms = 10/10
Service = 8/10

First stop on my 'international' podgelist kicked off in earnest with a Fri nite raid into North West territory. Email comms and all texts to arrange the meet & clarify services prior to my shooting down the M62 were all answered promptly by Delphine - with a reassuring flirtiness about them which spelled good things to come. I do like a girl who comes across well in conversation and puts my punting mind at ease and this lass ticked all the boxes.

Now this lass's reputation precedes her, so you can count this review as an echo to a story that has already been told.

At the agreed time, and after confirming my arrival over the phone (she has a distinctively 'foreign' but sexy accent; seeing her pics and hearing her over the phone has me thinking of Yvette from Allo Allo!), I find myself knocking outside the door of her apartment in a secured block of flats in Heaton Park. Door opens (usual hide-behind-the-door stunt) and behind is stood a lovely looking lass in a classy, sexy shimmering number. Mediterranean skin tone, long lovely black hair - yup, profile is accurate. As I step inside, she immediately pulls me in for a good, welcoming wet snog, long enough for me to pull her body into mine, while running a cheeky hand over her bum - at this point, I silently thank the alliance of UKP and the punting gods for what I know is going to be a good nite. I follow her to her kitchen, mesmerised by her svelte figure and that pert behind. Brass handed over.

Drink? Yes, a tea would be lovely hun - is the last gentlemanly thing I'll be saying to her from now on.

Shower not offered but am sure no issues if one needed it (as always, I've freshened up right before setting off so I'm good to go). Quick chat as I get to know a bit about her (she's a teetotaller, if that's useful to anyone), while ramping up the flirting and teasing, with a bit of light touching and stroking for good measure. Other reviewers have alluded to the fact that she likes to 'warm up' first before she gets down to the action - so I expected this. She responds well to my advances, giggling freely in a natural way, and reciprocating all physical touching. You get the idea - there's no airs to this lass. Next thing she's pulling my hand motioning for us to sit down on her sofa/settee. As I go to sit down next to her, she shifts to make room for me and I catch a glimpse of a vag flash - game on! :thumbsup:

I quickly forget about the tea and reach in for a kiss. This is sensual at first, then with tongues, but not quite tonsil-bashing. We move our little dance into the bedroom (where everything that is neatly laid is about to be rearranged!), I twirl her then undo her dress zip (I don't need help jumping out of my clothes!). We continue the heavy kissing, as I lay on the bed stark-boll*ck-naked and before long she's taking me in her mouth (OWO) while looking up at me with those big brown eyes. Her BJ technique is very good, the hand-to-mouth action ratio about right, with a generous amount of spit on the shaft. She adds a pause intermittently to look up at you, which I found a turn on. I'm above average so I'm not expecting DT (when I can afford her, I'd love to see External Link/Members Only to tick this box). She carries on, edging me as she continues, until I insist that we go into 69. She's petite enough to manoeuvre easily when she's on top, so I reach round with one hand to peel her pussy lips apart and give her a good licking - all clean down there, and she's smoother than a frog's belly - while teasing her opening and clit intermittently with my forefinger. The moans coming from my cock-end, and her getting very, very wet suggest I'm doing a good job of this - so I carry on with gusto, as does her on the shaft end. I'm harder than Chinese arithmetic by now, and sense a few more edging from this lass and it'll be a moneyshot moment. Yet the sight of her tight pussy is all too inviting, so after a good long RO, I strategically tell her to get a rubber as I'm ready for a poke-around (she can have the creamy Yorkshire pudding next time!). She wastes no time getting me covered, and soon I'm sliding into her in mish. I pump and build up to a good rhythm, then raise her legs to my shoulder for a deeper penetration. A brief slowing of the pace (this is too much fun, I'm still not ready to end Round 1) when I feel the vinegar strokes, resorting to more FK and light spanking; then I'm back again to pumping like a man possessed. I thrust until this time, I reach the point of no going back and proceed to fill the bag with a week's worth before collapsing by her side. An enjoyable R1.

R1 post-coital chinwag is more of the pre-podge convo with stroking and fondling thrown in for good measure - by now, I'm quite sticky but she doesn't seem to care - her hands casually toying with my cock. It's not long before the inevitable and I'm at full mast, and she's again giving me a sloppy BJ. R2 begins with me from her side poking in spoons, soon changed to doggy, bit of a blur on some positions tried her but I revert back to doggy (the sight of that arse all too good to resist) - where I once more pump hard until I let rip and empty into the bag.

No jumping off the bed, acting aloof or checking the mobile from her (I was her last to be fair), not so much as even a hint that the time is up (by my estimate, I know it should be). Instead, she snuggles up to me and we once again enjoy a good chat and some giggles for a good few minutes before I tell her I've got places to be, thank her and make my way. More kisses again on the way out and soon I'm back out in the real world sauntering to my car with a spring in my step. Quick check on time and I've gone over by nearly half an hour.

Top lass - f/b on here speaks for itself.

Pros:
+ excellent service
+ no clock-watcher
+ good looks, sexy body


Cons:
- price a little above my preferred rate
- very much GFE/sub so she won't appeal to those seeking extreme/PSE services


Overall:
Would I see her again? YES
Would I recommend? YES

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Cheers for the review fella.

She's been on my to podge list for a while now. Looks like a border crossing is in order sometime soon.

Offline george r

she is on a break till july 7th .

Offline threechilliman

She's very, very good - one that I will return to in time. Love the Allo Allo bit - that's exactly who she reminds me of! And I had many a wank to her back in the day when all I had was wanking.

tcm

Offline cueball

Not many draw me back time and again but this lass does.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Nice review and clearly a recommended girl by many well respected punters on here, really must get round to seeing this girl, had a punting window free and was hoping to see her then she went on holiday a couple of days before  :dash:

Offline frankc

Had one of the best Cow girls ever off this girl.....think I'm due a visit

Offline p3ngu1n

Nice review and clearly a recommended girl by many well respected punters on here, really must get round to seeing this girl, had a punting window free and was hoping to see her then she went on holiday a couple of days before  :dash:

She'd been on me hotlist for ever before I podged her, and I think the last time I'd had a chance to see her, she wa' off on tour so I can relate BR. Keep your eyes peeled is all I'd say mate.

Now if only she could be persuaded to move to Leeds!! :lol:

Offline threechilliman

Now if only she could be persuaded to move to Leeds!! :lol:

Perhaps her and AVNo1 could swap for a week. Deal?

tcm

Offline p3ngu1n

Perhaps her and AVNo1 could swap for a week. Deal?

tcm

Now now tcm, I didn't say start a war!! :lol: I've not actually podged AVN1, believe it or not

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Perhaps her and AVNo1 could swap for a week. Deal?

tcm

Seems fair. Just a week though  :D

Offline p3ngu1n

Seems fair. Just a week though  :D

When's the last time you "bumped into" AVN1 tcm?  :lol: :lol:

Offline threechilliman

Now now tcm, I didn't say start a war!! :lol: I've not actually podged AVN1, believe it or not

Wow! You need to do so before Lancs take her on loan.

tcm

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Wow! You need to do so before Lancs take her on loan.

tcm

It's not often I'll take sides with a lanky, but tcm has a point here P3! Just go and see her, and you'll realise why she's so highly rated.

Apologies to Delphine for hijacking her thread with talk of a different lass.