Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Daisy baby - Annoying Maid  (Read 1125 times)

2 review(s) for Sweet Zafira20 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Location behind a kebab shop on phillips lane, about 15 min walk from seven sisters

Never saw the inside but the outside of the premises was a dump

Kept me waiting 7 mins eventually she text me to call her as I was about to leave could not hear her properly on the phone as the road was noisy and her strong european accent did not help matters so I asked her to just text me the flat number  and her response was......NO!....no text!     :wackogirl:   im stood on the street thinking wtf

The actual entrance to the flat is actually on a road off phillips lane but she did not have the sense to tell me this so I had to work that out myself. As mentioned this place looked like a shithole called again to ask for flat number still could not make out what she was sayin so said please just text me the house number so I dont go to the wrong house and she says no

After a bit of this got fed up and left

Offline pumps

When was this? I went again at the weekend - I don't even think she mentions a number she just says the black gate or something to that affect!

It's a shame when the maid fucks up a punt, I'm still pissed off about not seeing alica black in harrow  :sarcastic:

punther

When was this? I went again at the weekend - I don't even think she mentions a number she just says the black gate or something to that affect!

It's a shame when the maid fucks up a punt, I'm still pissed off about not seeing alica black in harrow  :sarcastic:

Today lol

Had my filming gear n' all.  :sarcastic: Agreed on 50 for owo+filming

She was being too cryptic...couldnt tell if it was ment to be a punt or Bon Voyage

She said something about her place having a garden and a white gate  :unknown:

It was just awkward standing in that alleyway felt like i was about to get jumped

Offline The_Don

Never saw the inside but the outside of the premises was a dump

As mentioned this place looked like a shithole

I've been to this place before and was also messed around!

But I've seen and been to, much worse places than Philip Lane to punt.

And if you think this place is bad, you still got time to understand (as do we all  :unknown: )

That Punting:

is wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid  ;)

Offline pumps

Today lol

Had my filming gear n' all.  :sarcastic: Agreed on 50 for owo+filming

She was being too cryptic...couldnt tell if it was ment to be a punt or Bon Voyage

She said something about her place having a garden and a white gate  :unknown:

It was just awkward standing in that alleyway felt like i was about to get jumped

I forget exactly what colour door/gate it is but its the place which would be directly above the kebab shop.  I remember my first time...I was confused because from the alley you cant actually see the entrance door because its on the side of the building.