Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadira Sexy Egzotic - Harlesden  (Read 2386 times)

14 review(s) for xxx Michellle xxx (10 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for SpicyPet (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5333357) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I initially wanted to rebook a girl who was working in the same location, but another flat, but it turns out that girl had left. A shame as I had an excellent punt with that girl earlier that week and thought I had found a new gem only for her to disappear, so I opted to try Nadira. Located in Harlesden, flat above shops, and she works from a studio flat so an en suite bathroom is available.

A weird punt, but pleasantly good. Nadira is a Hungarian Gypsy although she referred to herself as half Hungarian, half Gypsy. I found her better looking than her pics. She has a moody look, but is actually quite nice despite not smiling much. She doesn't seem enthusiastic if you want a chat but her service was the opposite. Her English is good.
I arrived and noticed she had a tiny bump, and it turns out she's nearly 3 months pregnant.

Good SP and a passionate service. Good fk, owo, ball sucking and sex in multiple positions. It was enjoyable although she can be a little aggressive and is into holding your face and lightly slapping it which i found mildly hilarious. Nice body, tits & arse. A small massage at the end to kill a couple of minutes. Was offered a shower at the end. No clock watching.

A pleasantly good punt, but won't be to everyone's taste.

Offline punk

Thanks for review,i think you can see that she is preggie in this pic.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SamLP

She's updated her pics but when I saw her last week she had other pics with a more toned stomach.

Offline Nowornever