Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YummyMummy2016 Southampton  (Read 4382 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NAME Gem
AGE 29
NATIONALITY English
PAID £110 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | DFK | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES  Young | pretty | amazing body | friendly | great sex | Responsive to RO
NEUTRALS  None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Initial contact was by AW message then text. Comms were great.

LOOKS 9/10  Attractive young brunette girl. Arrived in a long summer dress with sexy stockings and nice lingerie hidden underneath. Nice slim body with decent sized tits. Probably about 32D. Small ass and nice shaved pussy. No signs of any sagging or stretch marks. You wouldnt even know she had a baby to look at her body. She openly admitted herself shes been very lucky that everything returned to exactly where it was before the pregnancy. Apparently since then her tits have also got bigger and her clit is more sensitive too!

SERVICE 10/10 Gem delivered all services with great enthusiasm as requested. We started with some DFK then RO. This was followed by a BJ which was very gentle and very arrousing just how i like it. Then on with the hat for some cowgirl and doggy. The sex was spot on. Then off with the hat for a CIM mouth finish and she swallowed every drop!

VERDICT For the price i wasnt really expecting a lot but Gem turned out to be the best punt ive had yet!

COMMENTS None

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added 30/10/2016]

TooMuchInformation

Offline Yorkle

She sounds like my cup of tea....and I am down that way early next week!  How is she facially (in your opinion)?  Superficial I know, but I only really enjoy myself if the girl is quite pretty.

Y

Offline nigel4498

She was previously Princess Devil.
External Link/Members Only
See review links below.

dantheman

See review links below.
Oh I see, I was wondering where she had gone last year, now it adds up.

kamu

She sounds like my cup of tea....and I am down that way early next week!  How is she facially (in your opinion)?  Superficial I know, but I only really enjoy myself if the girl is quite pretty.

Y

Difficult to say as everybody has their own opinion on looks but shes definitely not ugly.

Offline Jamboney

See review links below.

How sure are you of this? I saw her a couple of times back in 2014 and thought she was great, however after reviewing her on here it came to light she was on a swingers website and promoting BB, which explained the pics with multiple guys on the PG of her old profile

Offline nigel4498

[quote author=Jamboney link=topic=100116.msg1191369#msg1191369 date=
How sure are you of this? I saw her a couple of times back in 2014 and thought she was great, however after reviewing her on here it came to light she was on a swingers website and promoting BB, which explained the pics with multiple guys on the PG of her old profile
[/quote]
Saw her as Princess Devil a few years back and again last year when she was Pregnant Lady.
Defo the same girl.

oring123

If thinking of a vist read all about last profile first as some concern s raised before

Offline Jamboney

[quote author=Jamboney link=topic=100116.msg1191369#msg1191369 date=

Saw her as Princess Devil a few years back and again last year when she was Pregnant Lady.
Defo the same girl.

Thanks for clarifying. She won't be going on the HL then

Offline Lema

The photos certainly looks like she's got saggy tits to me!  not that that's a bad thing because I quite like saggy tits. :thumbsup:

Offline nigel4498

For the record, before it changes.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Just goes to show what having a baby does to a lovely pair of tits.

Online macman26

The key is the name "YummyMummy" Be sorely disappointed if she never had kids and even be a good one if she was already pregnant!