Author Topic: Miss Banks  (Read 2116 times)

seebreeze

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I see Miss Banks is around Glasgow this weekend. Anyone has the pleasure or not of this girl. Seem to be mixed reports.

Offline seeker


Burnside

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Happyjose

I see Miss Banks is around Glasgow this weekend. Anyone has the pleasure or not of this girl. Seem to be mixed reports.

How do you know she's in Glasgow this weekend?

Cant see any mention on her profile

seebreeze

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Happyjose

The reports seem to be piss poor, rather than mixed


seebreeze

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
yeh I agree tbh and just wasn't sure how genuine they are

Offline Happyjose

yeh I agree tbh and just wasn't sure how genuine they are

Been punting long?

Offline DickDiver

If you want an over priced, underwhelming, completely forgettable punt she's your girl.

seebreeze

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
since November took the plunge - 1 good/excellent 3 fairly poor tbh

who would you recommend in glasgow these days

seebreeze

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
rally is she that disappointing

Offline Happyjose

since November took the plunge - 1 good/excellent 3 fairly poor tbh

who would you recommend in glasgow these days

If you give an idea of what type of girl you're looking for I'm sure some of the more prolific Glasgow stalwarts will help out.

Best to do your own research on here and AW first, and post some links to girls you're interested in. People here are always happy to help those who put a bit of effort in themselves

Burnside

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Not being funny, but go to the review section for Scotland.
Then have a read of the one's with the positive reviews, and if they have a few other positive reviews add them to your hot list on adult work, as a girl with 10 positive reviews might not be quite what your looking for, as you've not stated your requirements.  :hi:

Online bigmike32

She was top of my list for fife but a review of her put me off im not going to pay 150 for the hour sheets to have my time wasted. A tasty looking black girl for fife keeley or whatever her name has just appeared recently.

seebreeze

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Scottish/british preferably although open to suggestions with foreign girls with good reviews 25 and older age wise nothing fake preferably

Offline MB22

To be fair on her, she's a wee bit pricey but I can't say I've ever had a bad experience with her.... I quite enjoy when she comes here tbh, I'm form Dundee though so my comparisons are relatively low lol

Online bigmike32

One reviewer said he paid for an hour and she rushed him and was inly there 25 minutes so after reading that it has put me off. I do think she has a cracking figure and a great looking pair of tits.

Offline jcarrey

She was top of my list for fife but a review of her put me off im not going to pay 150 for the hour sheets to have my time wasted. A tasty looking black girl for fife keeley or whatever her name has just appeared recently.

Do a search on Keeley and you will see she is a waste of time. Very fit body but makes no real effort. She has now removed owo from her likes instead of providing bulshit exuses for not doing it.

Online bigmike32

I didnt do mych research on keeley and if she doesnt do owo then that has killed my dreams of going to see her. When is fife going to get some talent.

bensonhedges20

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Never, go to edinburgh if you want talent. No one will care about fife.....ever

Online bigmike32

Thats what i am currently doing i travel over to edinburgh whenever i can. I have about 3 girls on my hitlist and one in the sauna i really want to see.