Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Banks  (Read 1631 times)

seebreeze

I see Miss Banks is around Glasgow this weekend. Anyone has the pleasure or not of this girl. Seem to be mixed reports.

Offline seeker

Offline Happyjose

I see Miss Banks is around Glasgow this weekend. Anyone has the pleasure or not of this girl. Seem to be mixed reports.

How do you know she's in Glasgow this weekend?

Cant see any mention on her profile

Offline Happyjose

The reports seem to be piss poor, rather than mixed

seebreeze

yeh I agree tbh and just wasn't sure how genuine they are

Offline Happyjose

yeh I agree tbh and just wasn't sure how genuine they are

Been punting long?

Offline DickDiver

If you want an over priced, underwhelming, completely forgettable punt she's your girl.

seebreeze

since November took the plunge - 1 good/excellent 3 fairly poor tbh

who would you recommend in glasgow these days

seebreeze

rally is she that disappointing

Offline Happyjose

since November took the plunge - 1 good/excellent 3 fairly poor tbh

who would you recommend in glasgow these days

If you give an idea of what type of girl you're looking for I'm sure some of the more prolific Glasgow stalwarts will help out.

Best to do your own research on here and AW first, and post some links to girls you're interested in. People here are always happy to help those who put a bit of effort in themselves

Burnside

Not being funny, but go to the review section for Scotland.
Then have a read of the one's with the positive reviews, and if they have a few other positive reviews add them to your hot list on adult work, as a girl with 10 positive reviews might not be quite what your looking for, as you've not stated your requirements.  :hi:

Offline bigmike32

She was top of my list for fife but a review of her put me off im not going to pay 150 for the hour sheets to have my time wasted. A tasty looking black girl for fife keeley or whatever her name has just appeared recently.

seebreeze

Scottish/british preferably although open to suggestions with foreign girls with good reviews 25 and older age wise nothing fake preferably

Offline MB22

To be fair on her, she's a wee bit pricey but I can't say I've ever had a bad experience with her.... I quite enjoy when she comes here tbh, I'm form Dundee though so my comparisons are relatively low lol

Offline bigmike32

One reviewer said he paid for an hour and she rushed him and was inly there 25 minutes so after reading that it has put me off. I do think she has a cracking figure and a great looking pair of tits.

Offline jcarrey

She was top of my list for fife but a review of her put me off im not going to pay 150 for the hour sheets to have my time wasted. A tasty looking black girl for fife keeley or whatever her name has just appeared recently.

Do a search on Keeley and you will see she is a waste of time. Very fit body but makes no real effort. She has now removed owo from her likes instead of providing bulshit exuses for not doing it.

Offline bigmike32

I didnt do mych research on keeley and if she doesnt do owo then that has killed my dreams of going to see her. When is fife going to get some talent.

bensonhedges20

Never, go to edinburgh if you want talent. No one will care about fife.....ever

Offline bigmike32

Thats what i am currently doing i travel over to edinburgh whenever i can. I have about 3 girls on my hitlist and one in the sauna i really want to see.