Visited Thai Smiles
External Link/Members Only in Patchway, on the outskirts of Bristol, around 2 weeks ago. This is a smart looking shop with plenty of parking outside. There were four Thai ladies there and I was allocated Fern, a petite lady around 30 years old. One hour massage for £55.
The first half hour was an excellent massage, getting the knots out of my back and shoulders. It then became more sensual around my thighs and I heard the sound of her robe being discarded. On turnover she was wearing matching white bra and panties. Her initial offer was £50 HJ, £100 B2B to include BJ. We agreed £70 naked (no BJ) and the sensual massage continued until my time was almost up, reaching the inevitable conclusion.
Fern is there Tuesday to Thursday. I understand that this is the sister shop of Siam Vera in Westbury-on-Trym and Fern might work there on some occasions; call ahead to inquire.