Author Topic: End of my TS fantasies?  (Read 1733 times)

Offline dobob

Dear All,

I occasionally think about TS bookings. Have tried it once or twice but it never really clicked. I think this AW profile has probably put me off forever:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone out up there up for paying £500 quid an hour to be near that good looker? Not me! Barf!

Cheers!

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
There you have it, all those hours spent devouring japanese new half videos and then coming down to the European / UK reality, a brickie in a frock.

Offline dobob

There you have it, all those hours spent devouring japanese new half videos and then coming down to the European / UK reality, a brickie in a frock.

Oh no! You've got me thinking about the building trade, now. I have a female friend who was a plumber (and who I've always fancied from afar). I may be worrying about twisting my pipework some more now. Maybe what I need is just a general handy person who knows all about the regular jobs.  :yahoo:

Cheers!

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Dear All,

I occasionally think about TS bookings. Have tried it once or twice but it never really clicked. I think this AW profile has probably put me off forever:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone out up there up for paying £500 quid an hour to be near that good looker? Not me! Barf!

Cheers!

Surely someone taking the piss  :lol:

Speaking of TS, I never understood why in general they charge higher rates than real women. A male prostitute just has to put on a dress and some makeup and he can 10X his rate.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Trumpet

Looks like Tim Healy got desperate after they canceled Benidorm.


Offline maxQ

Speaking of TS, I never understood why in general they charge higher rates than real women. A male prostitute just has to put on a dress and some makeup and he can 10X his rate.

Its harder work, they will generally be expected to preform on command, a real woman could just lie there and do very little, try faking a boner

or maybe they charge higher rates because they can

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Its harder work, they will generally be expected to preform on command, a real woman could just lie there and do very little, try faking a boner

or maybe they charge higher rates because they can

If that was the case then male escorts would also command same fees. However they are a fraction of what TS charge.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline maxQ

If that was the case then male escorts would also command same fees. However they are a fraction of what TS charge.

Thats a little different, the number of women willing to pay for sex is too small