Good evening all
Meet was in August, very warm in her little flat in central Newcastle
Price £150 for 1 1/2 hrs
Tantric massage with HE
Booking was very to the point, efficient, with a list of do`s and dont`s
I have thought long and hard about this review, I fancied a b2b massage and I had researched this site and others and kept coming back to Lisa.
On arrival I was very impressed I followed her upstairs, wow what a body, and that arse...........i couldn`t wait.
Within seconds on entering her flat she was naked, great body very talkative, I`ve definitely made the right choice here I said to myself. How wrong was I
What followed was a lackluster massage with very little sexuality, lots of talking, several visits to the toilet, chasing the fucking cat around the flat, opening windows,closing the windows because it was too noisy, more talking, her lying down saying she was tired, anything but getting on with the job.
When eventually she got me to turn over there was a little effort made and she flashed her fabulous looking pussy in my direction, but I feel this was done to get me over and done as quick as possible. Instructed what i could touch and what I couldn`t. I shot might my load ( it had been a while) and she complained it went everywhere.
I wish I had gone to Chester le street for a great massage and HE
All in all very disappointed, could have been so good, but lack of effort and an extremely high opinion of her services let her down massively a very expensive posh wank.
External Link/Members Only