External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyCrap, crap, crap and utter crap.
1 hour £80 pissed down the drain
Business took me to Accrington, fancied an after-work punt. This was the only one responding to texts so I booked.
Location was Church St - a semi-derelict flat block over a large shop.
Initially had problems getting her to understand I was at the door, eventually she came down and let me in. Dressed in tracksuit and pink dressing gown..........I should have walked
Got to threadbare bedroom, bare double bed with a small towel on it. Dried watery blood stains on the mattress. Only other furniture was a broken gas fire.
Paid the money, we both stripped off.
Looks - photo is accurate, around 5'2" size 6. Natural pointy C cups. Hairless tidy young-looking vagina, no poking out lips. All in all a tidy body.
Minimal English language so everything was communicated by mime.
She got me to lie down on my back, lay across me blocking my view and pretended to give me OWO with her head going up and down....I couldn't feel a thing. In fact she was reading e-mails on her phone. I made a couple of comments and she switched to wanking me.......well maybe thats what she thought she was doing, all she was doing was twisting my cock.
I decided to take charge, told her to lie down, tried licking tits and clit, no reaction. Smell of kippers. She just carried on with her phone.
So I threw the phone across the room.
Told her to get on top in cowgirl, she refused.
I'd lost my erection by now, she tried wanking me again but I'd have got more joy from a brain dead chimpanzee. Total lack of ability, total lack of aptitude, total refusal to provide any kind of service.
I told her to fuck off, dressed and walked. Couldn't be bothered to query the money
Fifteen minutes between entry and exit
This one needs to be totally avoided
phone 07724775654
Hidden Image/Members Only