Author Topic: Anybody know where this WG is or under what profile?  (Read 3444 times)

Offline Hour_man

Hi guys

Was wondering if anyone's knows where this lady might be or what profile she's working out of now. Have tried to look through aw and Viva street but haven't found anything, some one else may have luck?

She's one of the first WG's i set my eyes on, her ass is just mesmerising, very gutted I didn't get a chance to visit her when I had her profile on my hot list!!

Would honestly appreciate any assistance.

Thanks!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hour_man

More pictures from the archive

I remember she went under the name of Amanda_40 and stifler's mum (something like that) for a while but now she's gone AWOL  :(

Hi guys

Was wondering if anyone's knows where this lady might be or what profile she's working out of now. Have tried to look through aw and Viva street but haven't found anything, some one else may have luck?

She's one of the first WG's i set my eyes on, her ass is just mesmerising, very gutted I didn't get a chance to visit her when I had her profile on my hot list!!

Would honestly appreciate any assistance.

Thanks!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

InstaPunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guys

Was wondering if anyone's knows where this lady might be or what profile she's working out of now. Have tried to look through aw and Viva street but haven't found anything, some one else may have luck?

She's one of the first WG's i set my eyes on, her ass is just mesmerising, very gutted I didn't get a chance to visit her when I had her profile on my hot list!!

Would honestly appreciate any assistance.

Thanks!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

You’ve come to the right place, we’re all detectives waiting to help people like you
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 03:12:05 pm by InstaPunt »


Offline petermisc

I saw her as Stifler's Mum when she was based in Camden several years ago.  I too was taken in by the photos.  When the photos were taken, she must have been very hot, but god knows how long ago that was.  Didn't review as the profile disappeared before I had chance, but it would definitely have been a negative.  But see
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99871.msg1188790#msg1188790


Offline dobob

I remember she went under the name of Amanda_40 and stifler's mum (something like that) for a while but now she's gone AWOL  :(

At least some of those pics look like the stifler's mom I reviewed 3 years ago https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=103948.0. The OP should thanks his lucky stars if he missed seeing that cow. The AW profile is long gone, thank god.

Cheers!


Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,417
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23

Offline Hour_man

You seem to be rather obsessed with this WG. Comes across as very 'stalkerish'.  :thumbsdown:

I've seen her twice now and both experiences were very good, just haven't got round to reviewing. I know it comes across as weird but when I've got an itch that only she can scratch... I'm sure you know the drill

Offline PLeisure

I've seen her twice now and both experiences were very good, just haven't got round to reviewing. I know it comes across as weird but when I've got an itch that only she can scratch... I'm sure you know the drill
I'm sure you know the drill about reviewing  :rolleyes:

Offline dobob

I'm sure you know the drill about reviewing  :rolleyes:

And his input is useless without something to identify who he's talking about,

Cheers!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 12:03:57 am by dobob »


Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
You seem to be rather obsessed with this WG. Comes across as very 'stalkerish'.  :thumbsdown:

Or borderline touting? All those pics about a girl with multiple profiles, and a history of negative reviews/profile swapping.
Claims to have had good experiences and spends a lot of time posting about her but couldn't be bothered to write a review? Piss off.

Offline Hour_man

Or borderline touting?

I have a history of uploading private pics. I have numerous WG's on the hot list that I receive notifications for new private pic updates. That just happened to be a back log, her profile wasn't even active when I posted those two pics and I don't think it's active as we speak now. Who exactly am I touting?

If you look at my reviews, they are quite extensive which you can appreciate takes time. I understand I'm not fully doing my part as a UK punter by not reviewing every WG I see but I'd rather get word out about the bad apples before anyone else has ideas of visiting.

None of us are saints on this site plus I'm pretty sure a few people have got off on some of the WG's private pics I've uploaded so just relax pal.


Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Or borderline touting?

My bad, that was poorly worded; I didn't think you were touting. However you were behaving like it. You completely ignore the broader view that this girl doesn't provide a good service yet continue to pedal her name/pics and don't back up your comments that she was great.

Piss off.

As you were.

Veritas

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
:lol: :lol: :lol: damn straight

I wasn’t agreeing with you OP - constantly bumping your own thread with either pics or ‘she’s back’ posts for someone you rave about but don’t review is, as suggested elsewhere, either weird, stalkerish or touty. Take your pic but none are labels I’d welcome.


Offline Liverpool

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,346
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
No, we STILL don't know who she is, where she is or what her link is. :dash:

My guess, in protective custody away from the person who's obsessed (stalking) by her.

Offline Hour_man

She profile swaps a lot so I save the pictures and post them here whenever I find the new profile. As I've found out the other day, this isn't the only thread on this WG

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2103196

I saw her last week so will post a review this weekend hopefully which I know will relax the tits of some watchful eyes


Offline dobob

I have a history of uploading private pics. I have numerous WG's on the hot list that I receive notifications for new private pic updates. That just happened to be a back log, her profile wasn't even active when I posted those two pics and I don't think it's active as we speak now. Who exactly am I touting?

If you look at my reviews, they are quite extensive which you can appreciate takes time. I understand I'm not fully doing my part as a UK punter by not reviewing every WG I see but I'd rather get word out about the bad apples before anyone else has ideas of visiting.

...

So why are you hyping this woman?

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,802
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 11:51:42 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Muff licker


Offline petermisc

She profile swaps a lot so I save the pictures and post them here whenever I find the new profile.
So you're using this site as your personal photo album, is what you're saying?  Continually posting these decades out-of-date photos without even a link let alone a review doesn't help anyone else.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
I saw her last week so will post a review this weekend hopefully which I know will relax the tits of some watchful eyes

Ah... you never fail to disappoint.

Veritas

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She profile swaps a lot so I save the pictures and post them here whenever I find the new profile (Why?  Who cares?  It is a punting site, not a pic sharing voyeurs club). As I've found out the other day, this isn't the only thread on this WG

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2103196

I saw her last week so will post a review this weekend hopefully (hope springs eternal)which I know will relax the tits of some watchful eyes