Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly White - Heathrow  (Read 5876 times)

1 review(s) for Molly White (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Fact

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hungarian size 8 blonde GFE milf
Quick visit in Heathrow Hotel
easy comms
opened door in t-shirt and jeans but once out of them, very nice tanned figure.
smiling face, easy to talk to regards services.
Started with a bit of FK (Not DFK)
A lot of OWO, spitting and a lot of play with mouth and happy to face fuck. Kinda surprised me as all was done with a smile and enjoyment (not what I expected since she doesnt seem to have reports on here whilst being around for a few years.
carried on in 69 position and grabbing her upside down whilst i stood up fucking her face whilst licking her out. she did moan quite a bit as if she was coming with stomach tensing up and digging her fingers into my ass as she came.
She grabbed a condom and wanted a good fucking. All sorts of positions but either she was on heat or just enjoys sex but she was really going for it in reverse cowgirl and then with me on top, she wrapped her legs around me and slapped my ass to keep fucking her.

Pleasantly surprised at how good the punt turned out.

Having seen a muscle girl Sydney earlier this week for considerably more money, i'd say this Molly session was twice as good and happy to see her again.

Offline Meursault

Thanks OP I need a girl for Heathrow next week and your report tempts me. How old do you reckon she is? Are her face pics harsh, flattering or bang on? Many thanks, in advance for the advice  :drinks:

Offline Meursault

Facially, she looks a bit rough. I'm hoping those pics are harsh, as she seems GVFM

Offline The_Don

Avogadrosnumber

Facially, she looks a bit rough. I'm hoping those pics are harsh, as she seems GVFM

:lol: personally i don't think she looks rough. She has a proper slutty, bitchy look.

Offline bm_99

:lol: personally i don't think she looks rough. She has a proper slutty, bitchy look.

just the way i like them, lol

OP just to confirm you got owo with her right? anything about cim as owo is not on her likes so just wondering what else she might have left out

Offline bm_99

just the way i like them, lol

OP just to confirm you got owo with her right? as when i rang her she said only oral with.  Anything about cim as owo is not on her likes so just wondering what else she might have left out

Offline Fact

Pics a few years old but she's still much prettier than many others. I dont compliment or exaggerate to pls the girl as I want you guys to know the truth.

clarified owo in person and then passed money over. I didnt bother texting to ask, as if they dont do when face to face, i tend to walk.

Offline The_Don

Back again with a new profile

Hidden Image/Members Only

The profile manager clearly done this a few times before. As the  profile is, 1 day old and already:

Linda Styles has chosen to hide their verification photo and not make it publicly available.

She has had a number of profiles over the years.Used to work with another 25+ Hungarian prossie.Sure she is in her late 30's.

Town:    Golders Green Finchley Barnet Mill Hill
County:    Barnet
Region:    London

Orientation:    Straight
Views:    681
Last Login:    Today

She seems to have gained 16 years, (since the above linked, profile screen shot)  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=143888.msg1586094#msg1586094

Service list (on the current profile) looks small and seems to be mi$$ing some likes. That were on offer before (in a number of her old profiles).

15 Mins "quickie"
Deep Throat
Domination
Domination (receiving)
Face Sitting
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Pole Dancing
Prostate Massage
Pussy Pumping
Rimming
Rimming (receiving)
Spanking
Spanking (receiving)
Strap On
Striptease
Tantric
Toys
Uniforms

Also to note a duo profile is still up, which is in place of a solo profile for another W/G

External Link/Members Only

More info has been posted here >  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99150.msg1580870#msg1580870 and see above replies.

And I wonder how long before, this W/G back trying to reinvent her-self with another profile

« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 04:10:04 pm by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

Also to note a duo profile is still up

15 Mins "quickie"
Deep Throat
Domination
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Facials
Food Sex/Sploshing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Oral
Prostate Massage
Smoking (Fetish)
Spanking
Striptease
Tantric

« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 04:53:48 pm by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

She seems to have gained 16 years

And now lost 16 years, in just over 1 hour

Linda Styles has supplied ID that demonstrates they are an adult

That randomly changes age  :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 05:00:56 pm by The_Don »

JKSDK

I see this bird is back in town.

However services look different anyone punted her recently?

Surely she offers sex?? She goes on about no anal therefore see must be offering.

I'm in heathrow this week and would be good to get some idea boys..

Let me know not interested in just blowjob.

Shel looks so old tho

jK

Offline rubric

Back again with a new profile
More info has been posted here >  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99150.msg1580870#msg1580870 and see above replies.

And I wonder how long before, this W/G back trying to reinvent her-self with another profile

Stumbled on this thread after finding her profile on AW: External Link/Members Only she's styling herself as 'Linda Freese' currently. Incidentally the thread above is one I cannot access.

Offline king tarzan

Apparently sucking sausage without a rubber according to likes list now..
Might give her a 30 minute poke again/ or not depending if someone else gives owo feedback
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline StevieSteve

Apparently sucking sausage without a rubber according to likes list now..
Might give her a 30 minute poke again/ or not depending if someone else gives owo feedback

She must have seen your post, no owo listed now.