Author Topic: Hot.alessia.escort,Gym toned,pretty Rom, but some drawbacks-South Kensington  (Read 1565 times)


18 review(s) for hot.alessia.escort (11 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Jon_Snow1999

External Link/Members Only

Price:£80 for 30 mins
Location: 2 bed ground floor flat in block shared with another WG, good size, clean with good shower facilities

Appearance:8.5/10; Very attractive perky, gym toned and moistened body. Nice hair, pretty face and good make up. All good so far

Service:5.7-6/10; This is what makes it neutral overall, no proactive FK, weak b2b massage, no owo(I’m a slim average height,decent looking Semi-young South Asian, but perhaps she reserves this service for Caucasians?), however good penetration in dggy/cg/mish with decent stamina,finish with hr. I got the slight feeling that she felt she was underpriced and should be a ‘High class’ girl, tiny bit of clock watching.

Communication: Decent English, doesn’t smile/laugh much, not a great welcoming feminine aura. Although I showed her respect, she might simply not be attracted to men of colour, regardless of how much respect you show; regardless she still did basic services.

What stops this being a negative is the great care she takes of her body, facial appearance and hygiene and the fact that she provided the main penetrative services quite well.

Would I revisit? Yes but only as a plan b/c if my positive indies at a similar price point are not available.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 11:48:34 pm by Jon_Snow1999 »

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the review and reminder, OP :thumbsup:

Alessia has been on my HL for ages ... limited services, I know, but sometimes I just want to bang a beauty. I think I ought to tick her off my list soon.

:drinks:

Offline Jon_Snow1999

Thanks for the review and reminder, OP :thumbsup:

Alessia has been on my HL for ages ... limited services, I know, but sometimes I just want to bang a beauty. I think I ought to tick her off my list soon.

:drinks:

If I’m honest, had I seen her before I found this site, she would be a positive, as my reference point would be a lot less attractive WG at £100 per 30 mins at agencies providing the same services. Based on relativity she would be HL. But given the good quality finds at a similar price point, she becomes neutral due to the lack of FK,owo and customer service skills.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
She's not prejudice at all...
I am of south asian origin and I have two deep tongue yummy yum yum yaba daba doo 👅👅👅👅👅snog fests with her!

Owo she doesn't do..
I squeezed her tits on that lying.. ( metaphorically speaking )
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 04:21:33 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
If I’m honest, had I seen her before I found this site, she would be a positive, as my reference point would be a lot less attractive WG at £100 per 30 mins at agencies providing the same services. Based on relativity she would be HL. But given the good quality finds at a similar price point, she becomes neutral due to the lack of FK,owo and customer service skills.

What was 1st service like?


Escorts that hold racial prejudices wouldn't see men of certain ethnicities in the first place.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline last_days_of_logan

She's not prejudice at all...
I am of south asian origin and I have two deep tongue yummy yum yum yaba daba doo 👅👅👅👅👅snog fests with her!

Owo she doesn't do..
I squeezed her tits on that lying.. ( metaphorically speaking )

she is NBA though right? isnt that some form of prejudice ? It is her choice sure but all blacks painted under the same brush

Offline Jon_Snow1999

She's not prejudice at all...
I am of south asian origin and I have two deep tongue yummy yum yum yaba daba doo 👅👅👅👅👅snog fests with her!

Owo she doesn't do..
I squeezed her tits on that lying.. ( metaphorically speaking )

What was 1st service like?


Escorts that hold racial prejudices wouldn't see men of certain ethnicities in the first place.

Yeah I have seen her twice, so that would suggest she doesn’t have a racial prejudice(against south Asians anyway); but I thought she might have a ‘preference’ given lack of proactive fk and no owo(even though it’s listed in her profile). Did you instigate/request fk or was she proactive?

What do you mean by 1st service? The 1st time I saw her?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 05:42:17 pm by Jon_Snow1999 »

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
she is NBA though right? isnt that some form of prejudice ? It is her choice sure but all blacks painted under the same brush
Sorry I apologise. .
I forgot about she does have prejudices. . :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jon_Snow1999

Sorry I apologise. .
I forgot about she does have prejudices. . :thumbsdown:

Why do so many EE and a lot of ethnic WG refuse to see black men? I have a very close friend who I went to uni with and has a very good job at an Investment Bank and is very gentle and a true gentleman, but in the past when arranging services with indies and agency girls they have refused him or given a really shit service. Some of my good indies have refused to see him just because he is Black without asking about any information about him, even though they regularly see me and I am ethnic( but light skinned)

I remember reading data complied by the OkCupid founder that said all women( except black women) have a preference for white men and are less likely to entertain dating discourse with Asian/Black men, but WG still see a lot of Asian/Arab men but seem to unfairly discriminate against black customers, is this due to the dating trends with civvies or have a few black punters given a bad image which has ruined it for the decent ones?

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Yeah I have seen her twice, so that would suggest she doesn’t have a racial prejudice(against south Asians anyway); but I thought she might have a ‘preference’ given lack of proactive fk and no owo(even though it’s listed in her profile). Did you instigate/request fk or was she proactive?

What do you mean by 1st service? The 1st time I saw her?

i instigated dfk quick time the second we got in the room, she was responsive on both occasions... tongue twists the works!!!
I was firm but polite with her..
I get the feeling from your review she saw as a gentle toffee and cut corners..
as i have stated her owo is TOTAL BULLSHIT...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jon_Snow1999

i instigated dfk quick time the second we got in the room, she was responsive on both occasions... tongue twists the works!!!
I was firm but polite with her..
I get the feeling from your review she saw as a gentle toffee and cut corners..
as i have stated her owo is TOTAL BULLSHIT...

Yeah your probably right, I gently try to instigate FK, but if I feel the WG ‘aura’ is not welcoming I don’t try since I wouldn’t enjoy it and don’t want an awkward situation ruining the more salient parts of the experience.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Why do so many EE and a lot of ethnic WG refuse to see black men? I have a very close friend who I went to uni with and has a very good job at an Investment Bank and is very gentle and a true gentleman, but in the past when arranging services with indies and agency girls they have refused him or given a really shit service. Some of my good indies have refused to see him just because he is Black without asking about any information about him, even though they regularly see me and I am ethnic( but light skinned)

I remember reading data complied by the OkCupid founder that said all women( except black women) have a preference for white men and are less likely to entertain dating discourse with Asian/Black men, but WG still see a lot of Asian/Arab men but seem to unfairly discriminate against black customers, is this due to the dating trends with civvies or have a few black punters given a bad image which has ruined it for the decent ones?

they play the racially biased numbers.

the assumption is that even though they know not all black men are ..( i dont know what ever they think they are...........) that its probably financially better for them and safer for them to clear out ALL black people from their client list.

probably heard from some racially biased working girl that
"most black men are very rough"
"like to get thier money's worth and fuck for the whole time"
"dont tip"
"low income households"
"rob you"
"rape you"
"try to bargain you down"
"dont respect women"
"smell"
"big dicks"

etc etc etc

This would then be an industry standard and anytime something invlving a black man went wrong it would be like "aha...see??! i knew they were no good"...this despite that most would perfectly good paying customers

thats my take on it anyway...they dont necessarily hate black men cause of their colour..but more they play the percentages and assume that we all come from the same socio demographic culture

then there are some ladies that are straight up racist.

what can one do but leave them to their bias .... not here to educate them.

Offline Jon_Snow1999

they play the racially biased numbers.

the assumption is that even though they know not all black men are ..( i dont know what ever they think they are...........) that its probably financially better for them and safer for them to clear out ALL black people from their client list.

probably heard from some racially biased working girl that
"most black men are very rough"
"like to get thier money's worth and fuck for the whole time"
"dont tip"
"low income households"
"rob you"
"rape you"
"try to bargain you down"
"dont respect women"
"smell"
"big dicks"

etc etc etc

This would then be an industry standard and anytime something invlving a black man went wrong it would be like "aha...see??! i knew they were no good"...this despite that most would perfectly good paying customers

thats my take on it anyway...they dont necessarily hate black men cause of their colour..but more they play the percentages and assume that we all come from the same socio demographic culture

then there are some ladies that are straight up racist.

what can one do but leave them to their bias .... not here to educate them.

True, I also think there is some ingrained racial bias from EE towards black/Asians, but WG are more tolerant of Asians.

I remember reading an article on BBC that on some EE message boards for migrants they where telling future migrants to avoid certain cities/towns/areas because “It’s full of Pakistanis”, “Too many blacks” etc. I think a lot of EE don’t see Asian/black people as truly British, even though there are millions like me who are British born and educated.

I remember a distinct incident when I was taking the tube from the prestigious Investment bank I used to work at in Canary Wharf with a British-born Afro-Caribbean friend who had a 1st in Mathematics from Oxford, we were discussing some financial products being priced by the bank, and there where two EE looking women in rustic clothing and appearance just sneering at us after zoning in on our conversation.

However, I am not painting all EE with the same brush, and have received a good respectful service from my regular indies that I have rated positive. But I wonder sometimes about the sub-cultural tribal mentality potentially ingrained in migrant groups( including ethnic).
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 03:38:48 am by Jon_Snow1999 »