External Link/Members OnlyPrice: 120 for an hour
Comms: Easy and straight forward by text, agreed time and she sent me the address, replied back and confirmed is it the same famous building? she replied yes, my second visit to this building (another one long time ago to visit an ex-pornstar, review will follow soon).
Girl: Another pretty ROM, great set of racks and a nice arse, with a flat belly, a perfect figure, she does some weird makeup (visible on her photos) other than that all good, I would rate her 8/10.
Action: Here it all went wrong, I read other reviews that she does kissing so went for her, but she doesn't (at least not with me). Maybe she is too cunning, unless you ask her beforehand and agree to all the services she will exercise her fucking right to discretion and will refule

. Managed to do some light kissing still, she went straight away to condom wanted to blow me up, I asked her to hold on, then started doing oral on her in couple of positions for about 8-10 minutes, she tasted good and liked (don't know if she came or not). Then OW on me for sometime (asked for OWO but was declined

), was good technique though, then she lubed up herself and asked me which position, I asked for reverse cowgirl she did quite well by taking her foots below my thighs, that gave really nice view of her ass. After 1 or 2 minutes I exploded, then went to washroom for some mouthwash and handwash, after returning she didn't ask for any massage instead was watching tv and checking texts and answering calls

. I let it go and sat beside her (she was lying on her stomach), after sometime started kissing her back, neck, shoulders and of course that beautiful arse. She asked me would you like to go for round two? (what sort of question is this, of course I will you stupid b....

) I replied in affirmative, she went for condom again, did some covered oral for few minutes until I became hard again, then lubed mine and hers, started riding, this time I asked for CG, man she rode well (and the negative was turned into neutral

). She kissed me (again light kissing) while riding as well, after few minutes I was about to cum so had to stop her, then changed to doggy, banged for sometime and exploded. She asked me if I want to take shower, I said no I'll just rest for few minutes and leave (will go home and take shower). I had about 10 minutes left, she reminded me, you need to start dressing as I need to take shower for the next booking

). This was not necessary as I was about to get up in 1 or 2 minutes. Earned some negative points here.
All in all, I will not return and advise caution to others, she may exercise her discretion and refuse to do some services which she usually does. Some of the points were negative, but she is beautiful with a nice body, if she didn't have previous positive reviews I wouldn't have bother paying £120 to a ROM (because of expected vanilla services). I was expecting DFK and OWO based on previous reviews, but didn't get it so after some calculations and balancing negatives vs positives leaving neutral.