Author Topic: Best London Duo  (Read 3392 times)

Online Justinbond007

Gonna be in London at the end of Sept and it's a bucket list item for me to have a duo with two gorgeous ladies. I like the model type, size 6-8 c-cup boobs and nice character. No need for PSE, but an enthusiastic delivery of OWO and fun would be a plus. Any suggestions would be most welcome, preferably close to the city. Thank you n advance for any suggestions or feedback.

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Gloucester Road area https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=105789.msg1243869#msg1243869 fit your criteria, if they are still here when you are down, fill your boots.

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
You liked ECB - why not ask her to arrange another girl? At least you know and like one of them!

or

Ask any two of these five:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52970

Online Justinbond007

Thanks guys. I was thinking about asking ECB but she seems to have gone underground and isn't easy to get hold of these days. I have a feeling she may be on her way out and I don't recall her doing duo with the exception of Michelle independent, if I recall correctly. If there are other experiences please let me know and I can suggest it. Always worthy a shot!

Offline Sheer Tights

Try Ebony Rose (29 & slim) and Caprice (mature BBW) near Hampton Court

Online Justinbond007

Try Ebony Rose (29 & slim) and Caprice (mature BBW) near Hampton Court

Thanks but not quite what I had in mind. Appreciate the thoughts thou.

Offline Sheer Tights

It's not what I had in mind neither when I visited Caprice. However when I saw Rose I found her a real turn on so I accepted the offer of a duo & Rose turned out to be very tight & probably the most erotic girl I have ever met.