Author Topic: Brazilian’s… Yay or Nay?  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

What’s the general consensus on Brazilian SP’s. I’ve personally always avoided them, but am I missing out.

When I spotted what appears a decent one, a further search on here has often thrown up Negative reviews. So I’ve also kept away from ones who don’t have reviews on here too.

But these days, I’m fed up of Thai’s. Hate how they use their bodies to restrict access & show no interest in the job. Home grown 🇬🇧 are just ask horrendous prices.

Online Nomerzypuntr

There are so many Brazilian SPs in Vivastreet but need to do some research and go for it, they charge decent fee, most of them charge extras.
In AW they tried to up the price seeing other SPs (ethinicity), appearance is like not bad, have tattoos, piercings, fake tits, thick lower body (thighs).
I would recommend Anne Freire : External Link/Members Only

Offline tester101

Generally Nay

I have only met one decent Brazilian SP and that was in the early 00s in London, as for the rest - poor attitude, leveraging the the punters' assumption about the passionate nature of the Brazilian women, yet they are often provide a mechanical service where the objective is to extract max revenue for minimal effort

Offline Snagbadjer

I've seen loads of Brazilians and have had overwhelmingly high success rate with them. Yes, the odd dud or mechanical meet here and there. But in my experience, you usually get what you pay for with them. The only thing is that they can be a bit wild and love to get fucked really hard, so those lacking stamina or wanting something more chilled out could be turned off. But they can be sensual too, as I've had DFK from most of them, sometimes for free and sometimes after paying an extra 20 quid. This is just anecdotal but the mixed race ones seem to be more sensual and nice and the white European ones tend to be the more transactional ones, but there's crossover and it's just a generalisation.

Online Nomerzypuntr

But they can be sensual too, as I've had DFK from most of them, sometimes for free and sometimes after paying an extra 20 quid.
Me too

Offline Upsndowns79

I’ve seen a few Brazilians but I’ve picked carefully. The ones I have seen have been bang on the money, drop dead gorgeous with amazing bodies and fantastic service. I’ve noticed that they can be a little sultry and quiet to start off with (when compared to the Thais) but they warm up and just as good if not better on return visits.

From memory the few I’ve seen are:

- Mel_Honey (now in London)
- Melsweetmel (now in Leeds)
- Samantha Belmont (gone home)
- Rihanna Filipino (gone home)
- Eliza Fitness (retired)

Not much good as nearly all no longer working but hopefully the sentiment still stands.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2026, 08:54:26 am by Upsndowns79 »

Online RandomGuy99

I'm usually a nayer as I'm never sure if their service and looks are as good as promised.

I have seen two though and they were both decent.

Online hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,675
  • Likes: 582
  •  
  • Reviews: 64
Nearly always extras, so it a no for me.

Offline chuck_88

I've had far more good experiences than bad with them, I enjoy seeing them.

Some of them are absolute super models, if you can find one who also gives great service then you've hit the jackpot, I've struck lucky a few times with them.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
It's the same ol, same ol, nationality bias.

I recently commented on a post where someone was slagging off Romanians with the catch all that they're all bad.

What I did was to go through the current "recent reviews" page and total up all the negatives.

It's funny how many bad British girls there are, but almost nobody ever type casts them.

Negative reviews from the last 100

Brazilian 5
British 4
Romanian 2
Polish 2
Thai 2
Chinese 2
Colombian 1

Original post here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=462128.msg4511607#msg4511607

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Generally Nay

I have only met one decent Brazilian SP and that was in the early 00s in London, as for the rest - poor attitude, leveraging the the punters' assumption about the passionate nature of the Brazilian women, yet they are often provide a mechanical service where the objective is to extract max revenue for minimal effort

As you've not punted for over 5 years, maybe you need to have a rethink  :unknown:

Offline GreyDave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,345
  • Likes: 88
  •  
  • Reviews: 113
This needs to be read with the vocice of Robin Williams from Good Morning Vietnam;

Brazlian`s are they hot?

The`re dang hot! unless you find one that was a man who had a Dang but now is Hot!  Never in the History of the white man has such a daft question been asked!


Back to normal voice in head  ;)  , Ive been messed about by them but generally they are worth that effort and are a bit like a Ferrari 355 I was lucky enough to drive on one of those track experience days just 40mins or so I did not get it up to top speed with instructor next to me But I dont have the expense of keeping it  :lol: :lol: :lol: But I know how good some are  :rolleyes:

Offline Paul9144

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Temp ban until
    22/10/26 @ 23:19
  • Posts: 327
  • Likes: 28
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
I've had varied experiences with Brazilian SP's over the years.

I've reviewed the ones that I've seen since I've been a member here.

In my personal experiences, it really does depend and vary from one to another. I've noticed that I go to one booking with that SP being brilliant and then return for another booking with the same SP with it being not so good for me to then not return ever again. I don't generalise them based on their nationality but more so pay attention to the reviews on here, analyse and extract any key information from one review to the others, whether it be a positives, neutrals or negatives. I then take it from there with the exception of it being a TOFTT.

I've struck lucky a few times with them.

Yeah, I've noticed.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=454318.0 / https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=451419.0.

It's the same ol, same ol, nationality bias.

I recently commented on a post where someone was slagging off Romanians with the catch all that they're all bad.

What I did was to go through the current "recent reviews" page and total up all the negatives.

It's funny how many bad British girls there are, but almost nobody ever type casts them.

Negative reviews from the last 100

Brazilian 5
British 4
Romanian 2
Polish 2
Thai 2
Chinese 2
Colombian 1

Original post here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=462128.msg4511607#msg4511607

Some really good points there and stats to back it up, hence why I don't make a generalisation based on their nationality.

Offline Upsndowns79

It's the same ol, same ol, nationality bias.

I recently commented on a post where someone was slagging off Romanians with the catch all that they're all bad.

What I did was to go through the current "recent reviews" page and total up all the negatives.

It's funny how many bad British girls there are, but almost nobody ever type casts them.

Negative reviews from the last 100

Brazilian 5
British 4
Romanian 2
Polish 2
Thai 2
Chinese 2
Colombian 1

Original post here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=462128.msg4511607#msg4511607

This intrigued me…… in addition to this I wanted to see if there were differences in volumes of positive reviews and were there only 2 negatives for Romanians because there were only 2 reviews etc. so I looked at the most recent 120 (obviously different from when you looked at the last 100).

The results I found were as follows:

Chinese 22 Green 5 Grey 2 Red -  76% Green 7% Red
Thai 19 Green 2 Grey 3 Red - 79% Green 13% Red
British 29 Green 2 Grey 0 Red - 90% Green 0% Red
Brazilian 13 Green 1 Grey 0 Red - 93% Green 0% Red
Polish 5 Green 2 Grey 1 Red - 63% Green 13% Red
Romanian 1 Green 1 Grey 1 Red - 33% Green 33% Red
Other 10 Green 8 Grey 2 Red - 50% Green 10% Red

Obviously it’s not a huge sample so only indicative but to boost the sample I also looked at the previous reviews for all 120 SP’s to include their back story. Here were the results:

Chinese 27 Green 5 Grey 2 Red -  79% Green 6% Red
Thai 256 Green 15 Grey 32 Red - 84% Green 11% Red
British 99 Green 15 Grey 18 Red - 75% Green 14% Red
Brazilian 102 Green 10 Grey 8 Red - 85% Green 7% Red
Polish 183 Green 19 Grey 4 Red - 89% Green 2% Red
Romanian 2 Green 3 Grey 5 Red - 20% Green 50% Red
Other 64 Green 12 Grey 8 Red - 76% Green 10% Red

Again it’s only indicative and the samples on Romanians and Chinese don’t increase much as many of them don’t use AW for indexing.

I didn’t include TS reviews either as I didn’t want to bias results.



Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,997
  • Likes: 572
  •  
  • Reviews: 514
Generally Nay

I have only met one decent Brazilian SP and that was in the early 00s in London, as for the rest - poor attitude, leveraging the the punters' assumption about the passionate nature of the Brazilian women, yet they are often provide a mechanical service where the objective is to extract max revenue for minimal effort

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Online Gentle Jim

It's the same ol, same ol, nationality bias.

Negative reviews from the last 100

Brazilian 5
British 4
Romanian 2
Polish 2
Thai 2
Chinese 2
Colombian 1

Original post here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=462128.msg4511607#msg4511607

Excellent statting, and very interesting.  But what's that like as a percentage?  Do you have how many of each nationality have positive reviews for the same sample set?

For example: Brazilian - 10 positive, 5 negative, 67%. (I've made up those figures).

Online Gentle Jim

This intrigued me…… in addition to this I wanted to see if there were differences in volumes of positive reviews and were there only 2 negatives for Romanians because there were only 2 reviews etc. so I looked at the most recent 120 (obviously different from when you looked at the last 100).

The results I found were as follows:

Ah, thanks upsndowns.  That was exactly the sort of analysis I was thinking about.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211




Chinese 27 Green 5 Grey 2 Red -  79% Green 6% Red
Thai 256 Green 15 Grey 32 Red - 84% Green 11% Red
British 99 Green 15 Grey 18 Red - 75% Green 14% Red
Brazilian 102 Green 10 Grey 8 Red - 85% Green 7% Red
Polish 183 Green 19 Grey 4 Red - 89% Green 2% Red
Romanian 2 Green 3 Grey 5 Red - 20% Green 50% Red
Other 64 Green 12 Grey 8 Red - 76% Green 10% Red



Of the results where there are sufficient samples to make analysis valid, there were too few Romanian reviews, so that wouldn't be insufficient IMO.

If I'm reading it right, British Girls have by far the highest percentage of negatives at 14%, that's double the percentage of Brazilians with negatives at just 7%.

Offline Upsndowns79

Ah, thanks upsndowns.  That was exactly the sort of analysis I was thinking about.

We obviously had the same question in mind. If I’m honest the only result that suprised me was how well the Chinese scored but it is biased by the fact that a large number of the reviews are for massage with extras but there are some VS B&S style profiles in there as well as a small number of AW profiles.

The only other thing that stuck out to me was how few Romanian reviews there were (only 2.5%) but Vivastreet has hundreds of profiles out there. I’d say it’s an indication that the typical Vivastreet type punter Who just wants a cheap pump and dump isn’t a member here and not reviewing.

At the end of the day if you are desperate to avoid a Red experience then due your research here. If you are a risk averse punter and if done correctly the chances of getting a horrendous experience are pretty slim.


Offline shagmore

I have had a couple, they are usually stunning but cant speak te language and give a crap service, so very early on I stopped seeing them.

Offline billyjo

As someone that prefers natural women the Brazilians are too enhanced for me.  Very rare to come across an all natural Brazilian.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
As someone that prefers natural women the Brazilians are too enhanced for me.  Very rare to come across an all natural Brazilian.

Very rare to come across an all natural Brit who doesn't have those ridiculous eyelashes, caterpillar eyebrows and duck lips.

Offline coolkid05

I've never been with a Brazilian, as whenever I see them their profiles, a lot of them seem to remind me of transexuals. Now, I know the majority were born female, but I've always been a bit paranoid with it. Just for the record, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with transexual Brazilians, but it's just not for me.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

It's the same ol, same ol, nationality bias.

I recently commented on a post where someone was slagging off Romanians with the catch all that they're all bad.

What I did was to go through the current "recent reviews" page and total up all the negatives.

It's funny how many bad British girls there are, but almost nobody ever type casts them.

Negative reviews from the last 100

Brazilian 5
British 4
Romanian 2
Polish 2
Thai 2
Chinese 2
Colombian 1

Original post here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=462128.msg4511607#msg4511607

When I see a Brazilian with reviews that are positive. I also see that they are similar to Thai’s. They tend to move about a lot. So it’s difficult to get a permanent good one. Decent looking UK native UK (English, Scottish, etc), prices are just off the scale. Seen many asking £250+ for 30min. I know ROM’s get a lot of bad press, but there are a few Rom’s who do stay put, same with Polish. But like most here, I like to punt a variety, not just same over & over. That leaves the Chinese & Japanese, last few years VS been flooded with them. All bargain bucket at £60/£100, 30M/60min. I done many of these with an average OK result. The really good has generally out way’ed the really bad, with I’d say the majority the upper side of neutral.

Possibly it is time to bite the bullet & try a few Brazilian’s.

Offline runner in the woods

Only seen a few Brazilians , but not recently, good looking and very enthusiastic, Poles seem to look down on you, Thais always polite, had mainly good results, Roms IV avoided due to their reputation. Prefer British, but a lot of the reasonable priced girls usually have a bit of extra timber . But variety is a good thing.

Offline simon07

Very rare to come across an all natural Brit who doesn't have those ridiculous eyelashes, caterpillar eyebrows and duck lips.

Is it the fashion look for the 20s now. Why do girls want the same me too look? For my punting, I do prefer the natural look and normal boobs too.

Offline shooter

This intrigued me…… in addition to this I wanted to see if there were differences in volumes of positive reviews and were there only 2 negatives for Romanians because there were only 2 reviews etc. so I looked at the most recent 120 (obviously different from when you looked at the last 100).

The results I found were as follows:

Chinese 22 Green 5 Grey 2 Red -  76% Green 7% Red
Thai 19 Green 2 Grey 3 Red - 79% Green 13% Red
British 29 Green 2 Grey 0 Red - 90% Green 0% Red
Brazilian 13 Green 1 Grey 0 Red - 93% Green 0% Red
Polish 5 Green 2 Grey 1 Red - 63% Green 13% Red
Romanian 1 Green 1 Grey 1 Red - 33% Green 33% Red
Other 10 Green 8 Grey 2 Red - 50% Green 10% Red

Obviously it’s not a huge sample so only indicative but to boost the sample I also looked at the previous reviews for all 120 SP’s to include their back story. Here were the results:

Chinese 27 Green 5 Grey 2 Red -  79% Green 6% Red
Thai 256 Green 15 Grey 32 Red - 84% Green 11% Red
British 99 Green 15 Grey 18 Red - 75% Green 14% Red
Brazilian 102 Green 10 Grey 8 Red - 85% Green 7% Red
Polish 183 Green 19 Grey 4 Red - 89% Green 2% Red
Romanian 2 Green 3 Grey 5 Red - 20% Green 50% Red
Other 64 Green 12 Grey 8 Red - 76% Green 10% Red

Again it’s only indicative and the samples on Romanians and Chinese don’t increase much as many of them don’t use AW for indexing.

I didn’t include TS reviews either as I didn’t want to bias results.

On a related point, I did a search of all profiles available today on AW. I know the numbers are a bit flaky due to AW indexing, but the breakdown of nationalities of the 2801 profiles available:

35.7%   UK
21.6%   Brazilian
11.9%   Thai
8.1%   Romania
4.7%   Polish
2.6%   Hungarian
15%.        Other

That is in line with the results I see when I do a proximity search, although I think Brazillians % may be higher as not alll advertise as available today.  :hi:

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211

Roms IV avoided due to their reputation.


Whilst there are some very bad Romanians, I feel that their reputation is just lumped in to a catch all type cast, and nobody is willing to pipe up against the perception. (except me, and I've had more than a few shit punts with Romanians). Nobody is willing to pipe up and type cast Brits, who have arguably the highest negative ratio on here.

Unfortunately the numbers for Romanians reported here are very low, being far outweighed by Brits, Brazilians', and Thais.

The good ones I've seen who are still working and worth mentioning

Ivanaa (92 positive - 6 Neutral - 2 Negative)
AdrienneFitSexy (110 positive - 2 Neutral - 0 Negative)
Sarah.mary (12 positive - 2 Neutral - 6 Negative) Recent reviews are almost all positive
Aimee_LOVE (6 positive - 1 Neutral - 0 Negative) Yet to review her, but will be positive



Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211

That is in line with the results I see when I do a proximity search, although I think Brazillians % may be higher as not alll advertise as available today.  :hi:


Try the same search and add choose "That have logged in:   "within the last week" - remove available today

Offline Upsndowns79

Whilst there are some very bad Romanians, I feel that their reputation is just lumped in to a catch all type cast, and nobody is willing to pipe up against the perception. (except me, and I've had more than a few shit punts with Romanians). Nobody is willing to pipe up and type cast Brits, who have arguably the highest negative ratio on here.

Unfortunately the numbers for Romanians reported here are very low, being far outweighed by Brits, Brazilians', and Thais.

The good ones I've seen who are still working and worth mentioning

Ivanaa (92 positive - 6 Neutral - 2 Negative)
AdrienneFitSexy (110 positive - 2 Neutral - 0 Negative)
Sarah.mary (12 positive - 2 Neutral - 6 Negative) Recent reviews are almost all positive
Aimee_LOVE (6 positive - 1 Neutral - 0 Negative) Yet to review her, but will be positive

I agree that Romanians get a bad reputation and I personally wouldn’t be put off seeing one who had a strong track record. To my knowledge I think I’ve only seen 2 Romanians.

- Antonia who is FBSM expert in Leeds who has over 80 positive reviews. Doesn’t do full service or oral sex but is known in our region as an absolute banker of a punt and I’ve seen her many times with a very positive outcome.

- Selllene again in Leeds who is I would say your typical Vivastreet £100 per hour Romanian girl. She is very attractive with a great body but everything is protected, no kissing and is a very mechanical pump and dump experience. I read about half a dozen reviews (all neutral) but was still intrigued by her and went with low expectations. I gave her a low positive rating as I got what I expected and it was cheap.

My main rule of thumb is Whatever the nationality if they have plenty of reviews on here I can get a reasonable impression of how the booking might go. The SP’s with strong green backgrounds tend to be consistently good.

Online Nomerzypuntr

In NorthWest
- NikoLvp from Liverpool (Romanian)
    Have AW and VS
    20+ reviews
    Facially look like brit comedian Katherine Ryan
    FAF Petite No tattoos n piercings
    70/120£ - 30min/60min OWO,69,RO,Rimming,Sex,Massage, no kissing

- Alicequeen touring (Hungarian)
   AW and VS
   Only my review I think
   Curvy no tattoos n piercings yet
   Basic service - 70/120£  Her full service 150£ for an hour (Anal, Bareback)
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:09:00 pm by Nomerzypuntr »

Offline Snagbadjer

I have had a couple, they are usually stunning but cant speak te language and give a crap service, so very early on I stopped seeing them.

You've seen the wrong ones or they didn't take a shine to you, mate. I've had some absolute belters.

Offline Snagbadjer

As someone that prefers natural women the Brazilians are too enhanced for me.  Very rare to come across an all natural Brazilian.

It's not rare, as I've seen dozens of natural types. But I agree with you that in general the Brazilian SPs tend to be enhanced in various ways.