It's frustrating as nowadays I find it really hard to find a WG that I like.
You are not alone in this. It happens to me a lot too.
And also it seems that I'm punting 80% Brazilian....
They have taken over the London escort market. It's pretty much unavoidable. Service i have found can be very variable and unfortunately more often than not, it can depend on your age and attractiveness leading to some quite a few meh punts that others have raved about. On the other hand, if you persevere there can be some good ones to be found. In my experience, usually outside the capital, but that's another story...
Brits are too expensive
Agreed, but once again, outside the capital, costs are cheaper and the girls are better. North of England has some heavy hitters. London is high-cost, low return a lot of the time.
Thais are now also expensive at 120hh
120hh must be the exception surely? i punt quite a lot of Thais and most of the time i am seeing 80-100hh? They are pretty much the go-to low cost providers along with Hungarians.
I keep saying this but I'd never want to go near West Drayton / Uxbridge again. Which other parts of London would you absolutely avoid? Peckham, Barking? Gants Hill was one of the worst I've seen recently. It seems like most places in London nowadays are hell hole.
Croydon for me. Don't really like Finsbury Park either, but Rachel Thai is there. East/North London are never going to be nice and shiny, sounds like you probably don't want to go any further East than Canary Wharf.
P.S. I've been to Japan recently. It feels like London is a third world unless you're in a little patch like Notting Hill Chelsea Mayfair Knightsbridge.
Have not been to Japan in a very long time but agree with this, it's pretty shit nowadays, tbh.