Lana - Krakow
External Link/Members OnlyIf you’re looking for sugar babies outside of Warsaw it’s worth signing up to all the sites & it payed off as she’s not on seeking or Goldbikiniclub.
I had my doubts she was real but her number linked to her instagram which has a link to her Facebook.
I was staying in Katowice so we agreed 1000zloty plus 100zloty to cover her train & taxi.
While we were texting she said she was up for anything apart from choking. She said she wanted to be arrested so bought some bondage tape.
She’s 38 but has a perfect body, about 5’7, slim, nice arse & medium size silicone tits. Her face is pretty, could probably pass for late 20’s.
It was like a scene from tonight’s girlfriend porn. She turned up in casual clothes, we had a drink, her English isn’t too good so quickly suggested she went to shower & get changed.
She came out of the bathroom wearing a short black dress, stockings & heels.
I took her into the bedroom & tied her hands, spanked her arse & got her to go on her knees & give me a blowjob & I facefucked her & slapped her face & tits.
She has a thing where she spits out her saliva every couple of minutes so her dress was covered in spit.
I gave her oral, rimmed her, came in her pussy & mouth. Anal was available but I didn’t get round to it.
She stayed around 2 hours.