Author Topic: The Rope Ritual - Shibari in Brent  (Read 2114 times)

Offline downdog

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lots of good feedback on AW (yes, I know).
Has anyone heard about/tried this SP?

Offline jamiekinkxxx


Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
There used to be a Japanese Mistress in Bayswater ( can’t remember her name) probably 25 years ago did rope bondage, but I’d guess she would be in her sixties now, unlikely to be the same lady.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

There used to be a Japanese Mistress in Bayswater ( can’t remember her name) probably 25 years ago did rope bondage, but I’d guess she would be in her sixties now, unlikely to be the same lady.

External Link/Members Only

Although I think she is Chinese rather than Japanese?

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
External Link/Members Only

Although I think she is Chinese rather than Japanese?

No, I’m certain that’s not the one, her name was definitely not Empress Victoria.

She had a gigantic ground floor flat on Bishops Bridge Road, was in all the Mistress Directories of the time.

Offline Stevelondon

No, I’m certain that’s not the one, her name was definitely not Empress Victoria.

She had a gigantic ground floor flat on Bishops Bridge Road, was in all the Mistress Directories of the time.

Oh I’m bloody sure I remember this lass as well.
Jeez it was a while ago.

I’ll see if I can dig up anything from one or two old fetish pals of mine………they are certainly old enough to have been around at the time  :D

Offline akauya

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lots of good feedback on AW (yes, I know).
Has anyone heard about/tried this SP?

Is it me or is that an AI pic?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Oh I’m bloody sure I remember this lass as well.
Jeez it was a while ago.

I’ll see if I can dig up anything from one or two old fetish pals of mine………they are certainly old enough to have been around at the time  :D

Madame Tachibana


Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

External Link/Members Only

That's a Bloke ain't it?  Looks like David Walliams..."The Computer says Nooo!" character.. :D

There was a Japanese bird Madam Koko, who did that Shibnana whatsit rope thing but she was around 70 when I saw her a couple of years back. 

There are reviews about her.. :thumbsup:

Offline Stevelondon

Bugger…… you beat me to it.
I just got reminded it was Tachibana.

Offline Stevelondon


Offline Stevelondon

I have to say communication with her is extremely good.
A very informative SP.

Offline Mmmaah!

External Link/Members Only

I knew her some years ago through mutual friends, not through BDSM.
Interesting character although not unfriendly. Once my friends had a Halloween film screening at a squat-like place in Kennington and she brought a sheep’s head along. She also liked to go caving at the weekends, probably not dissimilar to being in her dungeon!
She showed some of my friends her dungeon as well I remember.
Yes, she’s probably in her late-50s now.

Offline juzz

I agree on the AI comment. The fingers in the picture are confusing...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I have to say communication with her is extremely good.
A very informative SP.

My experience too, although had to push back our potential meet due to work commitments changing.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2026, 09:02:26 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I knew her some years ago through mutual friends, not through BDSM.
Interesting character although not unfriendly. Once my friends had a Halloween film screening at a squat-like place in Kennington and she brought a sheep’s head along. She also liked to go caving at the weekends, probably not dissimilar to being in her dungeon!
She showed some of my friends her dungeon as well I remember.
Yes, she’s probably in her late-50s now.

I’m intrigued, what was the sheep’s head for ?

Offline Mmmaah!

I’m intrigued, what was the sheep’s head for ?

I can’t remember! I think she thought it was in keeping with the theme of Halloween.
I don’t know what she did with it afterwards or where she got it from!