Author Topic: Michelle Independent moving or retiring?  (Read 1781 times)

Offline Wilson85

I read in a review that Michelle Independent is moving on to pastures new.

Can any one confirm this? If it is true then when is her last day?

She could easily get a place on a 'UKPunting Allstars' hotlist judging by her reputation on here. As a new boy to the game I was particularly looking forward to meeting her.

 :hi:

External Link/Members Only

fredpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She's probably pissed off that jimmy hasn't been to see her since may

Offline JoeyRamone

Call her, make an appointment before she does, and while you're there ask her - then report back!

Offline Wilson85

I would do that, but I paid a visit to LMP a week ago and have another punt booked in for tomorrow, so my punting tokens are running low this month.

I was aware that some punters on here are quite sweet on Michelle, so I hoped they would know something.

If she is still around in November I'll be phoning her tout suite!




Offline JoeyRamone

I text her Friday asking to see her on Saturday, but she replied back saying she's sorry but is "private in Birmingham so will not be back". Now I read that as will not be back the weekend (no idea what the private bit meant, assumed it was a Polish-English translation thing, or simply a typo), but maybe it actually meant she won't be back "at all"?

Stealthshagger

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Have a little sensitivity, for fucks sake. You could have PMed jimmy first. Imagine finding out like this? What did she say to him? off to get some fags, jimmy love...then no return.


Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,528
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Have a little sensitivity, for fucks sake. You could have PMed jimmy first. Imagine finding out like this? What did she say to him? off to get some fags, jimmy love...then no return.

 :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Michelle Independent

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 398
  • Likes: 21
  •  
I read in a review that Michelle Independent is moving on to pastures new.

Can any one confirm this? If it is true then when is her last day?

She could easily get a place on a 'UKPunting Allstars' hotlist judging by her reputation on here. As a new boy to the game I was particularly looking forward to meeting her.

 :hi:

External Link/Members Only
May i know in which review You seen such comment?