Author Topic: Carlisle - Anna (Vivastreet) - Sexy_Lavinia (AW)  (Read 915 times)


2 review(s) for Anna1995 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Dweeby

Anna - Carlisle (Vivastreet)

links:
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

(I recorded Anna's phone number in a previous review, and it matches the number in the Vivastreet link above. I used a bit of detective work to link everything together)

£80 for 30 mins incall.

Arrangements: Texted her on the day, just one hour in advance. She promptly replied, I then got her postcode and on arrival her house number.

Accomodation: Her place is on one of the direct roads into the city. It's a small flat in a shared building. She asked me to call when very near, and she let me in through the front door.

Girl: Anna uses Vivastreet, but she's been reviewed on here a number of times before, links to the UKpunting reviews further down. On her profile she's 27, I'd put her closer to 35. She's about 5' tall and average figure. Her body is OK, but IMO not as good as described in other reviews. One reviewer said she had a scab under her nipple, this is still there. She told me it was from a previous boob job, that was reversed after problems. She is very friendly and chatty, and from Romania (great English).

Action: We both stripped, and I gave her boobs a good squeeze and suckle. No OWO or kissing, both are extra. She gave me a covered blowjob which was quite good, then energetic cowgirl where I think she wore herself out. We then changed to mish, where I slowly fucked her before finishing in the bag.

I was there about 20 minutes. This was partly because I didn't fancy her that much, and also I think she was happy to finish me off fairly quickly.

Conclusion: Not really what I was expecting, visually. I enjoy both OWO and kissing, but wasn't going to pay extra on top of the £80. Whilst there was nothing wrong with the punt, she just wasn't really what I was looking for and so it became a pump and dump for me.

Links to previous reviews, not indexed because they are Vivastreet ads:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=362989.0#msg3732446
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=342930.0#msg3554705
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329209.0#msg3425144

and I'm pretty sure this is her:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=378700.0#msg3869012
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 01:01:42 am by Dweeby »

Offline shaft10

Good intel Dweeby ...  :thumbsup:

Following Winkers (previous) review I was half tempted but I'll swerve this one now ..

Offline LondonDominic

I'm so pleased! Easily one of the best girls I've ever fucked. I will definitely be paying her a visit.

I hope it really is Anna though, sine you describe her body as being more average, when the Anna who I saw had a perfect, fit as fuck body. Hopefully she hasn't put on weight.

Does she still have relatively short hair? I'm assuming the pics in the Adultwork advert are not of her?

Offline Dweeby

@shaft10 - all the other reviews are positive, this review is just my opinion. Others might view her differently than I do, which is what this site is all about.

@londondominic - Your review was the one that pointed out the small scab under her nipple, it's defo her, and it's still there. Her hair is mid-length now, and brunette-ish. She also told me that she's been in Carlisle for 2 years, which fits with your review.
 
On one of the earlier Vivastreet reviews, I made a note of her phone number. It matches the number on the Vivastreet ad that I've linked to. She keeps changing the Vivastreet ad and photos, but this is her. And she's permanently based in Carlisle, when she keeps changing the Vivastreet ad, this wasn't so obvious.

Are her photos actually her? Hard to say, if they are, they are very old.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 09:29:40 am by Dweeby »

Offline LondonDominic

She has quoted me £40 extra for OWO which is ridiculous!

Offline Dweeby


Offline DaveyboyC

It's definitely the Anna of old. Looks wise the shorter hair detracts and she has maybe put on a pound or two but she still provides a brilliant service.