Author Topic: Tammy Lee Manchester  (Read 2336 times)


9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6392920) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline whiplash

Name: Tammy Lee

Website: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: I think from memory, it was £60 for a blow and go

Description of lady:
Similar to her pictures on her profile with tattoos, long nails, big bum and 36C tits. I would say her pictures with the filters give a “complimented” impression of her but similar nonetheless.

Comments:
Meet happened in October where I messaged with ease in getting an appointment. Instructions were clear in finding the apartment and navigating to the door.

Met Tammy Lee at the door where she guides me to the bedroom. Little talking of course because she’s deaf.

I handed over the money and she went to put it away and returned to the bedroom to get down to business.

It was OWO and very sloppy where I think I finished with her doing it by hand.

I was satisfied for what it was and she seemed like a pleasant girl.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline whiplash

I'm sorry mods, I have posted this in the wrong section. Please could I ask for some help to get it moved to escort reviews?

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Please could I ask for some help to get it moved to escort reviews?
Done. :thumbsup: