Author Topic: Ruby BSS Edinburgh - Walked  (Read 5449 times)

Offline 65percent

First review after lurking for a while so apologies that it’s taken a shit punt for me to break the seal. If it’s any consolation, I didn’t unfairly benefit from lurking on this occasion as I didn’t read the reviews on this girl before taking the plunge otherwise I wouldn’t be pissed off and out of pocket. If there’s any justice, then this girl will be looking for another job that doesn’t involve either hand or blow by the time you read this so you don’t have to suffer the indignity.

BSS - usual setup; £20 on the door, just showered at home so through to an empty lounge passing a petite blonde with big jugs on the way who I thought about propositioning before seeing anyone else,  but she disappeared to get the others and didn’t reappear herself. Shame.

5 or 6 girls filtered in but I pretty much forgot their names as soon as they said them. Torn between a quiet one with frizzy hair but, despite the bitchy resting face and obvious disinterest which should have been a big red flag, I was taken by the raven-haired EE Ruby wearing a tight and tiny blue dress. Petite and pretty with red lipstick and what looked to be a cracking body.

Led down to the labyrinth below where I later wished I’d left a trail of string or Smarties so I could get the fuck out of there quicker, and she disappeared while I had a quick shower, despite having just had one at home. Don’t think she asked for the money at that stage, but handed over £50 for half hour anyway and she stepped out for a mo without so much as a word. Again, later wished I had kept hold of it and given her no more than what she deserved for what was to follow.

She came back in as I exited the shower and thought things might start to look up as she smiled (or it could’ve been wind) to reveal wonky but not entirely hideous teeth. Gestures to the bed which I lay down on, while, with all the eroticism and enthusiasm of a nun at knifepoint peeled off the dress to reveal decent tits with pale fried egg nips, and a slightly pear shaped tum and bum with a dash of cellulite if I was being picky, but overall not bad.

Where I really knew it was going to go south was when she fucked around tying her hair up for a painful amount of time before sitting as far away down the bed from me as possible and meticulously wiping my twice-showered bellend with baby wipes, stopping every so often to look at her watch before moving on to ask me pointless questions with total disinterest while she quarter-heartedly gave my confused member a wank of contempt. I think he knew that he was supposed to do something because of an objectively hot chick being in range, but had picked up on the vibe and was beginning to disassociate himself from any part of it.

There wasn’t a sniff of a snog let alone putting any part of me in any part of her, and she positioned herself awkwardly to touch, sealing the deal by flinching as I made a gambit for her right tit and, strike me dead, touched her fucking nipple. Well, excuse me for touching your nipple girl I’ve just paid to fuck, how was I supposed to know the act was such a violation?! She did invite me to touch around the nipple, not on the nipple, just around the nipple, but, with pale fried egg nipples I couldn’t tell where the fucking nipple ended and the not the nipple began, so, at this point, with her still traumatising my dick, I told her I was leaving as she clearly didn’t want to be here. She expressed surprise as I told her that I came there to feel welcome and relaxed and she was making me feel quite the opposite. Strangely, she retained her grip on my dick as it dawned on her I was about to leave about 10 minutes into the half hour, so I asked her to let go of him so I could get dressed. She started trying to be nice then, telling me I had got it all wrong and I was welcome, then offered me to pick another girl, but I was fucked off and deflated and wanted to get out of there. She said I couldn’t have my money back as we had “started”. I didn’t argue because I thought the guy on the desk would be alright and make her hand at least some of it back, minus the going rate for a hateful handjob. While I got dressed I suggested that she was in the wrong job, and, if she didn’t like it, maybe she shouldn’t do it. The I got lost for about 5 minutes in the fucking labyrinth before wiping the welcoming smile off desk guy’s face by telling him that it was a disaster and she was in the wrong job. Now it was his turn to feign surprise, saying that she was young and new and “seemed to be doing well”. I told him that it was a train-wreck and that she had kept all the money, thinking he might negotiate a partial refund. Wrong; he started writing out some voucher or something saying “I’ll give you this for next time...”, where I cut him off and said there would be no next time. I stood in the office doorway and looked like I was going nowhere for a few minutes while other customers milled around and looked disconcerted and I think he finally gave me a mere £20 back just so I would fuck off. Wanted more back but could tell I had no hope so cut my losses and left, looking back to see Ruby watching with what might have been embarrassment (or maybe just wind again) at being called out on her time wasting bullshit.

But she had £50 of my hard-earned while I walked out with a spotlessly clean bellend, still tingling from baby wipes, but attached to a dick indignant at the contempt he’d just been treated with, so who’s the mug?

Negative as fuck. Excuse the long story but hope it’s of some value to someone.

Looks 7 / 10 pretty face, better from afar, wonky but white teeth.
Body 7 / 10 looked better clothed. Fried egg nips if that’s your thing - look but don’t touch. Cellulite.
Service 0 /10 disservice to the good name of SPs everywhere.
Effort -1 / 10 enthusiasm of a frigid corpse.

Not that it should matter, but I’m young-ish, clean and look after myself, so fuck knows what she would do with someone older and out of shape; probably outright vomit on them. Avoid.  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
That girl — Ruby — has hardly had a good word of a review from anyone for a while and clearly she’s making no effort to improve. Looks, sorry, miserable as fuck even in the waiting room, though she could be quite attractive if she tried.

I hope the management are maybe reading the feedback: it really isn’t fair to the rest of the crew and punters who have heard that BSS is the “best of the bunch.” What the fuck are they trying to do?? Give LSS more business??

It’s sad to hear someone has had such a shit experience.

I know I gave Crystal a neutral which, as I said, reflects the fact that she’s not quite at the top of her game but I still had no real complaints. There’s enough girls at BSS that give a decent service and if anyone gets pissed about I really think they should have a word with management on the way out.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
thought this bit was classic...

Quote
She did invite me to touch around the nipple, not on the nipple, just around the nipple, but, with pale fried egg nipples I couldn’t tell where the fucking nipple ended and the not the nipple began

Anyway, pleased to hear you got at least some of your money back.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Quote from: nike
NEGATIVE Very detached and mechanical service with very little effort.
WALKED

Quote from: well_ung
NEGATIVE must have been one of the worst blow jobs ive ever had...   
WALKED

Quote from: 65percent
NEGATIVE ...train wreck
WALKED AND DEMANDED REFUND

That’s THREE punters who have walked. The girl is in dire need of a job as Asda’s, not Blair Street. It’s an insult to punters to keep someone on who’s pissing off so many punters.  :dash:

Online FBman78

Confused as to why people keep picking her

Offline Haulder

Confused as to why people keep picking her
She's hot. :dash:

If the BSS management read this. Get your act together and dump these useless roms or you will destroy it as a viable business,

Offline 65percent

thought this bit was classic...

Anyway, pleased to hear you got at least some of your money back.

Thanks, glad that at least some good could come out of it  :drinks:

Offline 65percent

That’s THREE punters who have walked. The girl is in dire need of a job as Asda’s, not Blair Street. It’s an insult to punters to keep someone on who’s pissing off so many punters.  :dash:

Tbh if I bought a fucking Mars bar and some bog roll at Asda and she was on the checkout, I'd probably pay, take one look at her miserable puss, dump my purchases, and walk out empty handed and poorer.

Offline 65percent

She's hot. :dash:

This.

Quote
If the BSS management read this. Get your act together and dump these useless roms or you will destroy it as a viable business,

And this +1000.

Offline tayboy

[quoteThat’s THREE punters who have walked.][/quote]

You can make that four. I found myself with some spare time on a Sunday I thought I'd give a sauna a try. Phoned, 3 girls on, however once in all were busy and I sat in the "lounge" waiting for them to become free. 2 other punters arrived and when the first girl came up one guy had her booked so when Ruby came up I immediately picked her, she did look good in a tight short purple dress.
Once in the room it took an age for her to tie her hair up and get undressed however she did look great when naked.
Then..... no kissing, don't touch my face- it gives me acne, don't touch my boob it tickles, don't touch my nipples they're too sensitive, no fingers and you can only cum once !!! in 45 minutes !!!
She then opened a condom and tried to put it on my soft member. I told her to stop and get me hard first she said no "condom on", I stopped her and told her I was leaving, she became a bit anxious asking why I wanted to go, I tried to explain that she wasn't providing any sort of service and that there was no point in staying. She tried to delay me leaving the room but I left after only 15 minutes of 45minutes booked.

First and last ever visit to BSS for me.

Online FBman78

Surely management are aware if all you guys are walking away and complaining. I would have refused to pay the wee cow for that.

Offline tayboy

With hindsight I wish I hadn't paid her now but it was my first visit to BSS and I just wanted out as it was a very unpleasant visit. It wasn't until a bit later that the experience sunk in and I was quite angry about how I was ripped off. Just a complete waste of my hard earned cash.

There will be no repeat visit from me. BSS will die a slow death if they don't address the problem, the sooner the better.

Offline foreverchanges

Surely management are aware if all you guys are walking away and complaining. I would have refused to pay the wee cow for that.

I know that Scott is an avid reader of the forum.He's sacked a lot better than this miserable cow in the past.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Well done, 65Percent, for writing such a detailed and amusing report, and well done for walking.
I agree the management should sack her as she obviously doesn't want to do it. I wonder if she's being forced into it by some pimp or other; sounds like she might be.

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
Well done, 65Percent, for writing such a detailed and amusing report, and well done for walking.
I agree the management should sack her as she obviously doesn't want to do it. I wonder if she's being forced into it by some pimp or other; sounds like she might be.

More likely she just likes making lots of money by doing fuck all.

Offline nike

More likely she just likes making lots of money by doing fuck all.
+1
She and the other wgs with this kind of attitude will never change , untill there attitudes hit them where it really hurts, in the pocket.
Sadly there are guys out there who are happy to pump and dump. Some people are easily pleased.
I do hope Scott and the other management do read this and act upon it.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 04:51:45 pm by nike »

Offline willie loman

I know that Scott is an avid reader of the forum.He's sacked a lot better than this miserable cow in the past.

Sauna bosses tend to sack staff over issues that irritate them, refusing to do extra shifts etc, they rarely get rid rid of a girl cos she is crap at the job, especially if she is a looker. Random customers don't really need to be kept happy, and on the whole regulars tend to be canny enough to avoid the poor service providers. Its difficult finding staff, and you need nice looking girls to decorate the lounge.

Walkthewalk

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This is not too far off the experience I had with Lavinia. Left £50 lighter and a full bawbag. The mistake I made was I stayed the full half hour without anything happening. I spoke to Ricky when I went upstairs who insisted I pay because I had stayed the full time and that I should have come up within ten minutes if she wasn't to my liking.
I told him that wasn't possible as she spent the first ten minutes in the shower. He tried to fob me off with a free pass but refused and told him I wouldn't be back. He gave me my £20 entry fee back.

Offline foreverchanges

Sauna bosses tend to sack staff over issues that irritate them, refusing to do extra shifts etc, they rarely get rid rid of a girl cos she is crap at the job, especially if she is a looker. Random customers don't really need to be kept happy, and on the whole regulars tend to be canny enough to avoid the poor service providers. Its difficult finding staff, and you need nice looking girls to decorate the lounge.

You're probably right...this would explain why someone like Chloe at London St kept her job for nigh on a decade.A wee local cutie and a real tease in the lounge but a huge disappointment in the room.

Offline 65percent

Well done, 65Percent, for writing such a detailed and amusing report, and well done for walking.
I agree the management should sack her as she obviously doesn't want to do it. I wonder if she's being forced into it by some pimp or other; sounds like she might be.

Cheers mate, good of you to say  :drinks:

I’ve also seen Abbe, Vivian and Heidi there - all positive - but not sure whether I should now bother doing reviews for them; not because they don’t deserve it, but because BSS doesn’t deserve the kudos if they’re also going to employ wee shites like Ruby the Robber who mugged me for £50 and my libido, then the guy on the desk makes out he doesn’t know she’s fucking gash, despite what must be reams of customers leaving unsatisfied :unknown:

Offline 65percent

Oh, and as an aside, I wish the builders down the hill from the sauna would save their knowing smirks for geezers who exit the sauna looking like they actually enjoyed themselves. Knowing smirking cunts.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Sauna bosses tend to sack staff over issues that irritate them, refusing to do extra shifts etc, they rarely get rid rid of a girl cos she is crap at the job, especially if she is a looker. Random customers don't really need to be kept happy, and on the whole regulars tend to be canny enough to avoid the poor service providers. Its difficult finding staff, and you need nice looking girls to decorate the lounge.

Aye. Like the ‘come-insides’ of Bangkok or the ‘cherry girls’ of Angeles City. Ought to wear a fucking badge: “nice face shame about the fucking shag you’re not going to get”.


Offline Randy Mcknob

Sorry for your shit punt but thanks for the totally genuine funny review.  It reminded me of ==Hannah== that I saw as an independent, that moment when your dick says "she's not into this & you're not a rapist are you?"  Better luck next time.

Offline loser

I've not been to any sauna for a few years and only once to Blair St but I have some observations. You should wash in the showers outside the cabins to avoid wasting your paid time. The girl has always asked for the money afterwards, has this changed now? I was always encouraged to stay in the room for the full duration if I finished early as girls claimed they would get into trouble from management if the punter left too quick. This was in various places, do BSS not have any sort of policy like this?

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I've not been to any sauna for a few years and only once to Blair St but I have some observations. You should wash in the showers outside the cabins to avoid wasting your paid time. The girl has always asked for the money afterwards, has this changed now? I was always encouraged to stay in the room for the full duration if I finished early as girls claimed they would get into trouble from management if the punter left too quick. This was in various places, do BSS not have any sort of policy like this?

All spot on. Policy hasn’t changed as far as I am aware. I’ve never been asked for cash up front but maybe they do that if someone says it’s their first time. Leaving more than five minutes early will generally get them a telling off but justified if the punter’s been jerked about.

Offline foreverchanges

I've not been to any sauna for a few years and only once to Blair St but I have some observations. You should wash in the showers outside the cabins to avoid wasting your paid time. The girl has always asked for the money afterwards, has this changed now? I was always encouraged to stay in the room for the full duration if I finished early as girls claimed they would get into trouble from management if the punter left too quick. This was in various places, do BSS not have any sort of policy like this?

I was once in the changing room at BSS having finished my punt when another lass came up 10 mins early and the receptionist tore a strip off her and threatened her with the sack within earshot of other punters and lasses in the waiting room even though she said her client was completely ok with this ( her client confirmed it with the receptionist but the latter still bollocked the lass after the client had gone and repeated the dismissal warning.


Offline 65percent

Sorry for your shit punt but thanks for the totally genuine funny review.  It reminded me of ==Hannah== that I saw as an independent, that moment when your dick says "she's not into this & you're not a rapist are you?"  Better luck next time.

Thanks mate, appreciated  :drinks:

And yeah, I almost had a split second of thinking fuck it, I’m here, I might as well crack on with it, but I think her vapidness would wither the boner of the most accomplished rapist, and one of them I am not!

Offline 65percent

I've not been to any sauna for a few years and only once to Blair St but I have some observations. You should wash in the showers outside the cabins to avoid wasting your paid time. The girl has always asked for the money afterwards, has this changed now? I was always encouraged to stay in the room for the full duration if I finished early as girls claimed they would get into trouble from management if the punter left too quick. This was in various places, do BSS not have any sort of policy like this?

You’re right and I’m still kicking myself for being polite and handing the cash over at the beginning - didn’t know the policy in saunas differed from seeing a WG, and, having been happy to pay upfront with the Heidi, Vivienne, Diane and Abbe because I got a good feeling about how the punt would go from the outset, I guess I was lulled into a false sense of security that this one would be the same; how wrong I was, and how I wish I had been in the position to crumple up a £20 and throw it at her with the same disdain she had just treated my dick, instead of her having the advantage having already pocketed the full £50... or stuffed it up her chuff where she knows no cunt is ever likely to find it.  :dash:

Offline edinburgh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 132
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
last 3 times I was at BBS, Ruby was in each time, she was with a punter.  One time she was going down stairs as i walked in and on two times she was picked right in front of me in the lounge.  Her business is thriving apparently.  I do believe the reviews here are true and that she gives a shit service and all but one thing I can say in her favour is that she never gives punters a "come-on" look or even a smile, let alone being chatty or friendly.  She just sat there in the corner with disinterested grumpy  look and still punters waled in and picked her by just looking at her 2 seconds from 4 or 5 girls available.  No way I could interrupt and tell him about the bad reviews here. 

If she is cheeky as the reviews here suggest, and speaks English, then she would say "I never said I was good in bed or even nice. I was just sitting there and you picked me.  I didnt promise anything and you expected too much".  She is on the prettier side but nothing special and gives a bad vibe in the lounge and dont know why punters pick her
Banned reason: If you don't like the site then fuck off
Banned by:

Offline foreverchanges

last 3 times I was at BBS, Ruby was in each time, she was with a punter.  One time she was going down stairs as i walked in and on two times she was picked right in front of me in the lounge.  Her business is thriving apparently.  I do believe the reviews here are true and that she gives a shit service and all but one thing I can say in her favour is that she never gives punters a "come-on" look or even a smile, let alone being chatty or friendly.  She just sat there in the corner with disinterested grumpy  look and still punters waled in and picked her by just looking at her 2 seconds from 4 or 5 girls available.  No way I could interrupt and tell him about the bad reviews here. 

If she is cheeky as the reviews here suggest, and speaks English, then she would say "I never said I was good in bed or even nice. I was just sitting there and you picked me.  I didnt promise anything and you expected too much".  She is on the prettier side but nothing special and gives a bad vibe in the lounge and dont know why punters pick her


There used to be a blonde Estonian called Christine at BSS (also worked as Lisa Mk 2 at London St) who was an utter stunner who nonetheless sat in the waiting room with a face liked a slapped arse ignoring both punters and girls alike.
In the room she was even worse...a total ice maiden who subscribed to the school of thought of why use three words when one will do and seemed to think that even though you were paying her she was still doing you an almighty favour....and yet of course she was always busy with the 'one offs' but very rarely had 'repeats'

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I haven't watched this board that closely but my sense is that if a visitor to Edinburgh came on asking for pointers on saunas, mostly people would say BSS was probably the best of the bunch service-wise. So even if they only care for one-offs, that recommendation may well go down a bit post-Rubygate.

If they are reading... 158,037 Members... not enough here to worry about??

Somebody will feel it eventually. Look at LSS. Used to be great some years ago when Davey was there. Now a lot less people bother with it. If BSS piss on their reputation it won't be that easy to get it back. UKP has a lot more clout than when it started and nothing against BSS – I'm sure we wish them well – but it is downright embarrassing to suggest a place is pretty good when there's a row of shit punt-reviews queuing up on account of one shit-service prossie.

If someone is planning to go when visiting Edinburgh, there's too many girls working there altogether to say go-and-see-so-and-so, cos out of about two dozen girls, some part-time, most of them won't be working on any particular day. (I'm guessing about 6 on average on a reasonably busy shift out of a total of about two dozen.)

So that would mean quite a bit of homework searching through at least several pages of reviews, making a list, then phoning up and quizzing who is on today, tomorrow, whenever ... and only to find many of the names aren't on the list.

Probably a 'blacklist' would be easier to keep and more useful than a 'good list'. Looks like Ruby's kicked that one off and still hoping to keep her top spot on the 'avoid at all costs' scale.  :scare:

Offline 65percent

last 3 times I was at BBS, Ruby was in each time, she was with a punter.  One time she was going down stairs as i walked in and on two times she was picked right in front of me in the lounge.  Her business is thriving apparently.  I do believe the reviews here are true and that she gives a shit service and all but one thing I can say in her favour is that she never gives punters a "come-on" look or even a smile, let alone being chatty or friendly.  She just sat there in the corner with disinterested grumpy  look and still punters waled in and picked her by just looking at her 2 seconds from 4 or 5 girls available.  No way I could interrupt and tell him about the bad reviews here. 

If she is cheeky as the reviews here suggest, and speaks English, then she would say "I never said I was good in bed or even nice. I was just sitting there and you picked me.  I didnt promise anything and you expected too much".  She is on the prettier side but nothing special and gives a bad vibe in the lounge and dont know why punters pick her

Not deliberately resurrecting a now aged review as hopefully Ruby is ancient history too, but just wanted to say that never has a truer word been said than in this astute observation above. At no point in the lounge did she indicate she wanted mine or anyone else’s dick anywhere near her, and yeah, I can just imagine her thinking/saying "I never said I was good in bed or even nice. I was just sitting there and you picked me.  I didnt promise anything and you expected too much"  :dash:

Offline 65percent

...still punters waled in and picked her by just looking at her 2 seconds from 4 or 5 girls available.  No way I could interrupt and tell him about the bad reviews here.

Finally, in relation to this bit, how frowned upon is such an act ie being in the lounge and discouraging others from picking a girl as a result of your own experience with her? Or, say I did return to BSS (after saying I wouldn’t) and Ruby was in the lounge, what would be the likely consequences of me making comment about how she conned me out of £50 last time and I wouldn’t let her piss on my balls if they were on fire?

Offline TKovac

I suspect the main consequence would be the "death stare" from the prossies. 

Guess the real response is its just not the done thing old chap.  For a non whoring example if you were in a restaurant and you heard the next table over ordering something you knew to be dreadful would you speak up or just let it slide.

Personally I try to let folk who are obviously new know but can be difficult.  Also only do this when it won't negatively affect my own choice. Not exactly going to go "ruby is shit why not take Vivienee while I sit here and scratch one off"  :lol:
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 65percent

Guess the real response is its just not the done thing old chap.

Thank you, you’re right of course... so this guy says -  :angelgirl:

This guy meanwhile -  :diablo: - says point and laugh like Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy at whoever picks her, shouting, “Ha ha ha you are going to have the WORST time with this girl! This girl hates you and is going to take your money, wipe your reproductive organ with copious baby wipes, then do nothing until you walk out! You are going to feel so stupid ha ha ha!!!”

...or something.

Offline foreverchanges

I suspect the main consequence would be the "death stare" from the prossies. 

As taught to them by Beti no doubt. :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Making a fuss unless you had just then had that session with her and been scammed by her would be pretty pointless. Though I almost wonder if anyone would be tempted to print out all the bad reviews and post them anonymously to Blair Street. How much does it need to be rubbed in. I’ve never booked the wee cow and am no activist so personally wouldn’t do any such a thing, but what if anything could be done to protect punters? Or do we just say, if they’re so dumb as to not read the reviews then fuck ‘em?

There’s part of me that does think punting is a learning curve. If people haven’t got the sense to look for and find UKP then perhaps the best education for them is learning the hard way. What do you think?

Offline nike

I've had a quite word with 2 young lads, sitting in the lounge at bss. I told them to avoid the girl in question, as she was shit in the room. However, I had booked a girl already and there were no other girls in the lounge.
The lads were very appreciative.
I was asked , on my next visit to BSS,  by Abbie what had happened between me and ruby. Apparently she had been telling her that I had walked out on her.  Apparently Ruby has worked in a club in Germany, previously, and it's a bit more Ram Bam thank you mam, I was told. No kissing or foreplay and definitely no massage and she prefers that.
WTF is she doing here then, the quicker she gets back to Germany the better.

Offline nike

On a slightly different note.
One of the girls in BSS came straight out and told me my name on UKP, She is a well reviewed girl and has only positive reviews from many well known punters, I also gave her a positive, quite a while ago. She also stated that she knew most of the UKP'ers.
Then she went on using terminology that I use in my reviews , throughout the punt. IE: Is that sloppy enough for u and hows that for eye contact throughout etc. with a sly smile on her lips throughout.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 10:28:51 am by nike »

Offline RogerXed

On a slightly different note.
One of the girls in BSS came straight out and told me my name on UKP, She is a well reviewed girl and has only positive reviews from many well known punters, I also gave her a positive, quite a while ago. She also stated that she knew most of the UKP'ers.
Then she went on using terminology that I use in my reviews , throughout the punt. IE: Is that sloppy enough for u and hows that for eye contact throughout etc. with a sly smile on her lips throughout.

Sounds like Shia  :D :P

Offline willie loman

Making a fuss unless you had just then had that session with her and been scammed by her would be pretty pointless. Though I almost wonder if anyone would be tempted to print out all the bad reviews and post them anonymously to Blair Street. How much does it need to be rubbed in. I’ve never booked the wee cow and am no activist so personally wouldn’t do any such a thing, but what if anything could be done to protect punters? Or do we just say, if they’re so dumb as to not read the reviews then fuck ‘em?

There’s part of me that does think punting is a learning curve. If people haven’t got the sense to look for and find UKP then perhaps the best education for them is learning the hard way. What do you think?

Management at blair st and elsewhere read the reviews, as stated in previous posts, saunas rarely get rid of girls for being hopeless, regular punters accept the odd catastrophic punt, and random punters tourists don't have to taken too seriously. All the girls at blair st know Ruby is hopeless.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Management at blair st and elsewhere read the reviews, as stated in previous posts, saunas rarely get rid of girls for being hopeless, regular punters accept the odd catastrophic punt, and random punters tourists don't have to taken too seriously. All the girls at blair st know Ruby is hopeless.

Indeed, and I agreed when you made that point before Willie. I just wonder how the point can be pushed home a little more effectively.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I automatically discount positive reviews from most people whose UKP name is known generally to prossies. Even if they have negged the worst offenders. Following a couple of their ‘positives’ in the past has proved me right.  :rolleyes: