External Link/Members OnlyCommunications via diva escorts agency
Got to her place near kensington olympia...
Nice flat...
Pictures on website extremely flattering
Heavily photoshopped
Thought I was going to see with a super honey
Door opened was a ok looking honey
Very nice eyes
Face was nice but looked like she had plastered it with heavy layers of yoghurt to hide zits/spots
About 5'6 to 5'7 in height
About 10 to 12 body size
Nice ass
She had tight red dress on.. ( imho/might be wrong) stomach looked a bit podgy jelly but certainly did not look flat
Muffins looked ok
Had a nice smile and spoke good English
Then once in bedroom then I asked about dfk yes with a smile
Asked about owo and she looked at me up and down and reluctantly said yes but also told me I would have to wash myself... told her no problem
Asked about mango licking said yes
Then asked about how many times I can cum in 1 hour
She said once only
I asked her seriously 1 cum in hour for £300
Then then from honey she suddenly went into bitch rage
Started swearing at me to fuck off fuck you get out
I go fine and head towards the door as she carries on swearing at me and she goes by the door to open it I tell her fuck your bad attitude she tells me fuck you and I leave and she with super force slams the door behind me!!
I had been wanting to see her for months and what a horror ending!!
Didn't even get to the £20 kiss test point!
( might of the been the 1st woman ever to tell me to fuck off)
What an horrendous experience. ..
Had she not been rude I would of politely left on good terms and then rang the agency and given the agency a right bollocking as my initial contact was with them not her.
I certainly would of not left her a negative..
Would of left this in regional punting but not as negative as I would of blamed agency..
Her fee would of been £300 for 60 mins..
Saved that! !
Attitude nice/pleasant and hurtled down to bitchy shit abusive attitude within split second because of a simple standard question..
Girlfriend experience would of been 10/10 but cum only once in 1 hour
Physical construction 7/10 ( pictures heavily photoshopped )
Professional excellence communication 10/10
1st 20 seconds noce/pleasant
Next 30 to 40 seconds aggressive rude abusive bitchy