Author Topic: Stuttgart - Paradise  (Read 2100 times)

shytaurean

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi

I did my first punt at this FKK-Paradise and really shit scared now. Please don't judge me as I am being paradoid now. Even though i have used protection and the blowjob was also with condom, I am feeling bit paranoid about getting HIV.
I even did ask the girls and they are regularly controlled and frequent medical checks ups are all done. Still paranoid. Is this normal for your first punt? Any experiance will ease my mind :)

Offline Jerboa

No it's not normal, maybe you should find another hobby like train spotting or stamp collecting.  :rolleyes:

Offline Sentinal

I remember on one of my first punts when I was quite young, I had a condom break without noticing. I also was paranoid as fuck at the time, convinced myself I had HIV as well.

Obviously, you grow up and learn and when similar things happen now, I don't have the same reaction. Hopefully this statistic will put your mind at rest a bit..

"Risk to a male having sex with an HIV-positive female
In the combined analysis for high-income countries, the risk for a man who has unprotected vaginal intercourse with an HIV-positive woman who is chronically infected and not on antiretroviral treatment (ART) is estimated to be 0.04% per sexual act. In other words, an average of one transmission is expected to occur for every 2500 instances of exposure. Combined data from studies in low-income countries indicate a much higher risk level, 0.38%: here, an average of one transmission is expected to occur for every 263 instances of exposure.2"

External Link/Members Only

You had sex with a condom and even oral with a condom, and you're worrying about HIV?? given the above statistics are for barebacking with an HIV infected partner, imagine your odds....

Offline pisceanuk

Its normal. After my first punt and few months later, I went to my GP for a full check and everything was fine. I never even go for OWO if the prossie's teeth look brownish or she looks too dirty to me. As long as you have used protection for penetration it should be fine and nothing to worry about. That's the point of using protection.

Hi

I did my first punt at this FKK-Paradise and really shit scared now. Please don't judge me as I am being paradoid now. Even though i have used protection and the blowjob was also with condom, I am feeling bit paranoid about getting HIV.
I even did ask the girls and they are regularly controlled and frequent medical checks ups are all done. Still paranoid. Is this normal for your first punt? Any experiance will ease my mind :)

Offline pisceanuk

Interesting stuff !


"Risk to a male having sex with an HIV-positive female
In the combined analysis for high-income countries, the risk for a man who has unprotected vaginal intercourse with an HIV-positive woman who is chronically infected and not on antiretroviral treatment (ART) is estimated to be 0.04% per sexual act. In other words, an average of one transmission is expected to occur for every 2500 instances of exposure. Combined data from studies in low-income countries indicate a much higher risk level, 0.38%: here, an average of one transmission is expected to occur for every 263 instances of exposure.2"

External Link/Members Only

You had sex with a condom and even oral with a condom, and you're worrying about HIV?? given the above statistics are for barebacking with an HIV infected partner, imagine your odds....

Offline Jerboa

Its normal. After my first punt and few months later, I went to my GP for a full check and everything was fine. I never even go for OWO if the prossie's teeth look brownish or she looks too dirty to me. As long as you have used protection for penetration it should be fine and nothing to worry about. That's the point of using protection.

Oh ok so if she has super white teeth she can't have a std?  :)

Offline pisceanuk

Try to be helpful to other punters than arguing or making fun of them.

Oh ok so if she has super white teeth she can't have a std?  :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 01:02:04 am by pisceanuk »

Offline Jerboa

Try to be helpful to other punters than arguing or making fun of them.

Ok thanks I will bare that in mind, and from now on try and be helpful, as long as ppl don't post silly comments.  :P

Offline pisceanuk

Bear it and not bare it.

Ok thanks I will bare that in mind, and from now on try and be helpful, as long as ppl don't post silly comments.  :P

Offline webpunter

Not a bad effort on 1st post  :sarcastic:   The pitch is wet & i can see a sliding tackle starting a long way off.  Longer than usual  :lol:



shytaurean

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
thank you all for easing my mind. especially like places in paradise, i believe it will be more controlled.

 

Offline Jerboa

Better than yours, weirdo.

Wow brilliant come back.......for a 11 yr old.  :rolleyes:

Offline pisceanuk

Better than pretending of having boobs, Weirdo  :lol:

Wow brilliant come back.......for a 11 yr old.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 02:14:55 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline Jerboa

Better than pretending of having boobs, Weirdo  :lol:

Wow lost me there fella you already drunk?