Colombian Daniela -
External Link/Members OnlyLogistics - handled by the maid, she's a bit rowdy but ok in person.
Location - One of the worst location I've punted in, gated alleyway by some housing estates. Very limited facilities.
Looks - daniela looks exactly like her pictures and she wore a pink mini dress similar to the one in her pics. 8/10 for me
Services - FK, OW, Penetration (Protected). £60 for 30mins
The punt - two girls were in the line up and I opted for daniela, got the paperwork out the way and took a shower which has two temperatures, scolding or freezing. Got back to the room and started FK which wasn't that great and played with her body, she's got a nice ass and tits which are both fake, she's also got floral tattoos above her pussy. OW was average with decent eye contact. Went into doggy and pounded away, then finished with mish and leg on shoulder. She cleaned me up and I was on my way. Wasn't a memorable punt but she got the job done. £20 extra for OWO is also a big letdown so I don't think I'll give anymore of my business.
Pros - very attractive girl
Cons - Not a lot of energy
Terrible coms and location
Would I visit again? No
Hidden Image/Members Only