Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daniela- latina- Old kent road bricklayers arms  (Read 3164 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

I have seen her twice before once in vauxhall and another time in stockwell both times she was respectful and gave a good service. But tonight she was a bitch complained about everthing youre me fucking to hard please stop then she kept interfering with the condom, I had to tell her to fix up she then moaned about doggy, and spooning then said she wanted to ride me as it would be easier I told her no so fucked her in missionary position extra hard afterwards I knew she was pissed off as she did not even take the used condom off. She got dressed and left the room so I pulled it off and dropped it on the floor for her to clean up later  then cleaned myself up and left.

There was no maid present she was the only person in the flat resonable English on her part paid 40 pounds for 15 mins. The bedroom must of been a old kitchen as there is a boiler next to the bed that kept on rumbling like it was going to explode. She is an attractive woman fake tits and ass you can tell from her hips that the ass is fake and car see slight scarring from the surgery.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 12:07:11 am by Brazilian Martian »

mrhappypants

Martin,  thanks for your review.  If you do not mind me saying so it sounds a bit "Brazilian"! 

I am impressed you found anything worth having in the punting desert that is that side of the river -  sorry it went South in the end.

You might want to leave it a couple of days before you write your reviews in future. :D

Dave

Martin,  thanks for your review.  If you do not mind me saying so it sounds a bit "Brazilian"! 

I am impressed you found anything worth having in the punting desert that is that side of the river -  sorry it went South in the end.

You might want to leave it a couple of days before you write your reviews in future. :D

Dave

First off not sure who Martin is and second thanks for your advise but I will post a review when i deem it fit thank you dave  :hi:

Offline pumps

Don't worry about Martin he knows the owners anyways

Offline HighlyMotivated

Don't think BM is concerned with discretion (if that's what you mean), in fact quite the opposite judging by the profile pic

mrhappypants

First off not sure who Martin is and second thanks for your advise but I will post a review when i deem it fit thank you dave  :hi:

Like I said - Brazilian.   :D

Offline claretandblue

Like I said - Brazilian.   :D
Or is he colombian? Or Venezuelan? :lol:

Offline pumps

Offline HighlyMotivated

Best to keep it ambiguous otherwise the prossies might figure out who he is  :sarcastic:

Different name working from the camberwell brothel save yourself a bad punt and loss of money avoid

She's working in sydenham this week a friendly  warning who ever is thinking about her it's not worth it

Offline pumps

Continuously putting her hand on the base of your cock to make sure the rubber was still on ?

Continuously putting her hand on the base of your cock to make sure the rubber was still on ?

Yeah along with pushing me back in a way to slow the pace down but that pissed me off big time the worst thing is she used to be a good fuck when I used to meet her in vauxhall.

Offline pumps

Her side profile looks kinda sexy and if im honest i'm still a little bit tempted, but checking the condom continuously is a deal breaker for me.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 06:00:58 pm by pumps »

Her side profile looks kinda sexy and if im honest i'm still a little bit tempted, but checking the condom continuously is a deal breaker for me.

I know you like owo she will make your blood boil she would wet wipe and stop and start her body is nice fake obviously, she's a older girl late thirties early forties slight attitude save yourself 80 pounds bro avoid her the pickings are really slim on are ends. I'm now forced to go further out these days

Offline pumps

I know you like owo she will make your blood boil she would wet wipe and stop and start her body is nice fake obviously, she's a older girl late thirties early forties slight attitude save yourself 80 pounds bro avoid her the pickings are really slim on are ends. I'm now forced to go further out these days

Shame, will keep her in mind for a pump and dump if im desperate

hardcorebanger

Shame, will keep her in mind for a pump and dump if im desperate

+1

Offline ninjaa

Anyone know where she is located now?

Was always a good shag for me.

Offline ninjaa

External Link/Members Only.

Going by a different name now beware

Looks like someone else is using the profile now.

Looks like someone else is using the profile now.

Profile swapping is common with these brothels only the last picture is her all the others are someone else. She's used to provide a good service when she was based in vauxhall and Wandsworth but now she's just a rude prossie that hates her job.

Offline ninjaa

Profile swapping is common with these brothels only the last picture is her all the others are someone else. She's used to provide a good service when she was based in vauxhall and Wandsworth but now she's just a rude prossie that hates her job.

True.

She was a good 15-30min punt at most for me.

Do you know where she is located now?

True.

She was a good 15-30min punt at most for me.

Do you know where she is located now?

From what her vivastreet add last said she was based in wolworth road, elephant and castle area.

Offline ninjaa

From what her vivastreet add last said she was based in wolworth road, elephant and castle area.

Link my man?

Link my man?

The link is gone hence why I said last vivastreet add buddy

Offline ninjaa

The link is gone hence why I said last vivastreet add buddy

No worries man.