Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Punting Abroad
»
Europe
»
Alicante Pornstars is this real??
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Alicante Pornstars is this real??
(
Read 2910 times
)
Trippy420
Age Check :
Posts: 12
Likes: 0
Reviews: 2
«
on:
February 02, 2016, 10:22:52 pm »
External Link/Members Only
Jerboa
Age Check :
Posts: 6,091
Likes: 83
Reviews: 80
«
Reply #1 on:
February 03, 2016, 02:40:47 pm »
No reason why not.
vt
Age Check :
Guest
«
Reply #2 on:
February 04, 2016, 04:45:40 pm »
I want Sonia & Evelin fighting over my cock...where do I sign??
vt
Age Check :
Guest
«
Reply #3 on:
February 04, 2016, 04:51:19 pm »
Olga can rim my arse anytime she wants!
Great how the competition in Spain gets hot prossies doing porno-style videos to advertise their wares and still only charging €100ph (£75)...no photoshop there!
leisuretime
Age Check :
Posts: 105
Likes: 1
Reviews: 3
«
Reply #4 on:
September 21, 2016, 07:01:13 pm »
I can report this is 100% real.
I had a great time and back over there in October
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110927.msg1291964#msg1291964
Anallover6969
Age Check :
Banned
Posts: 217
Likes: 0
Reviews: 4
«
Reply #5 on:
September 24, 2016, 09:06:19 am »
I"m off to Benidorm soon too. Just had a quick look at that site, wondered who you saw, are there any reviews anywhere of Evelin Sánchez?
Banned reason:
No reply when asked about a lack of reviews 9 months ago.
Banned by:
daviemac
fed24
Age Check :
Posts: 156
Likes: 3
Reviews: 6
«
Reply #6 on:
September 28, 2016, 04:44:43 pm »
Wow! Don't usually like porn with covered penetrative sex but this stuff is horny as fuck! Can't wait to crack one off to that tonight!
I like Alicante so need to book a trip out again if that is the quality of local punting! I know a great steak restaurant oppo the Cathedral.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Punting Abroad
»
Europe
»
Alicante Pornstars is this real??
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close