Author Topic: Cody sexy milf  (Read 1884 times)


16 review(s) for cody-sexy-milf (15 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Golovkin

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Newton le willows nice apartment safe quiet area. Comms phone booking at short notice £60 for 30 mins meet arranged. She dressed in her nurse outfit as requested jumped me as soon as I'm in her apartment dfk, she pulling my pants off before I know it. I'm on the bed she's sucking my dick and balls good blow job skills. Then it's on with the condom and sex nice tight pussy give her a good seeing to then. She asks to suck my dick and swallow my cum. So we finish with a nice blow job. I cum in her mouth, she then shows me my cum and swallows it! Nice little chat at the end she says she used to work at sandys plus a few other parlours in Manchester. But has decided to go independent. Money handed over just before I left which is a new one for me as I usually hand it over straight away.

anotherjohn50

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for report mate......it's good to confirm it's Cody from Sandys......I've  had some great sessions with her there including a very sexy lapdance.

Newton is very handy for me. ....maybe even too handy :-)  :-)


Aj50
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 06:27:00 pm by anotherjohn50 »

Offline bolster3

Thanks for the review.
I've already booked her for next week, so good to get such a glowing report.

Offline george r


Offline MrMog

She is seriously tidy, just asked for a booking :)

gingerthom

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the review, added to my milf hotlist, although she's younger than me :D

Offline jaszyj87

think i'll pop down next week whilst of work she looks filth :yahoo:

Subbie1957

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She has agreed, at least in principle, to the idea of whipping me. Session to be hopefully arranged soon.

Gosh, I'm excited! She looks like sex on legs!

Offline hungrypunt

Ive just booked in, Ill let you know how it goes

Offline jlenny1970

Quite a few good reviews about this milf recently. Lots of things on her enjoys list that I enjoy, I'm going to need to get an overdraft to be able to see all the ladies that have been added to my hotlist.

Offline hungrypunt