Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi.foxx - Central Manchester  (Read 2220 times)

12 review(s) for Lexi.foxx (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

This girl is also Milly at La Maison in Bury: External Link/Members Only 

I've seen her a couple of times at LM but never bothered to review. The first time I saw her she was definitely good but I think the 2nd time wasn't particularly great although there was only bloody hot water in the showers at LM and it was during a roasting heatwave so that probably played a big part.

When I booked Lexi, I had no idea she was also Milly and I only realised shortly after I arrived. I was a touch disappointed that I'd already seen her but I had intended to see her again at some point and she also had new blonde hair (as opposed to the ginger when I saw her), so I suppose it wasn't too dissimilar to seeing someone new.

In the space of less than a year, this is now the fourth time I've rocked up only to find they're actually someone I've already shagged! For your entertainment, here are a couple of the ones I've reported on:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=209066.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172154.0

Price: £60 for 30 mins (including DFK, OWO and sex).

Location: Cheap but decent enough hotel in central Manchester. Obviously, it was still a big step up from LM (which is good considering she's charging the same as at LM - although it does make sense considering she's getting all of the money, albeit she has hotel costs).

Looks: Her pictures are pretty much accurate (although she is possibly a little bigger in all aspects - fortunately including tits and arse). She's now blonde with brunette/dark roots. Despite her previous red/ginger hair looking great, I also think she looks very good as a blonde. Facially I think she's pretty. She claims to have 34D tits and this seems about right. She has a lovely big round arse which was firm too. She has lots of curves and plenty of "thickness" including big thighs however her stomach doesn't protrude much and everything seems to be in nice proportion (at least for my tastes). Size 12 seems about right, probably on the large end of that but I don't think she's size 14. I personally really like her body but some may find it a bit too big. She claims to be 24 but looks around late 20s.

Service: Good DFK and plenty of it. Good OWO (but nothing amazing or particularly deep) with good attention to the balls/sensual ball licking. Sex was enjoyed in a variety of positions and was definitely enthusiastic - there was some nice eye contact too.

This was almost certainly my best punt with Milly/Lexi and it did have a more relaxed vibe that's more typical of indie meets compared to parlours.

I think she said she was planning to work (indie) for no longer than a couple of weeks more, as well as occasionally working at LM too. After that she said she was going abroad for a few months and would likely be back around April (at which time she'll likely be back working again and also back as a redhead).

Overall: Definitely a good punt and while it was slightly disappointing that I wasn't actually punting with "fresh meat", I'm definitely happy I saw her (as I said, I was planning to see her again at some point anyway).
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 08:13:03 pm by NigelF »