Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LMP Temporary Closure (Lady Marmalade Parties)  (Read 41316 times)

Offline punterstanding

I have been a regular at LMP and other parties as well as indies for several years and got a clean bill of health from my last visit to the GUM clinic so, while I'm certainly not complacent, I am not about to turn into Howard Hughes either.

I required a course of strong antibiotics after an LMP party 5 or so years ago.

The health risks are considerably greater than the independents I now visit IMHO

Offline Teessider

what symptoms did you get and how do you think you caught it?

Curious6705

Totally agree, but they're not all in the same room together so it's easy to forget about that. When you can see mouth-to-mouth, mouth-to-cock, cock-to-pussy, pussy-to-mouth, mouth-to-mouth again going in front of you x8 it's hard to block out that worry. Daft I know considering, but there you go.

Does seem a bit daft to me - esp as the parlour girls or indies may not be getting regular check ups by GUM staff.

I've never caught a cold at an LMP party, but I did catch a cold recently when I attended a work related conference.

Offline punterstanding

what symptoms did you get and how do you think you caught it?

I don't want to go in to details  :vomit: but LMP was my only 'outlet' at the time & I can only imagine it was transmitted from OWO as that is all I did at the particular party

Curious6705

I required a course of strong antibiotics after an LMP party 5 or so years ago.

The health risks are considerably greater than the independents I now visit IMHO

What are "strong" antibiotics? How exactly do they differ from "ordinary" antibiotics?  :unknown:

Offline punterstanding

Good enough to get rid of a nasty STD. I'm not going to go in to any more detail.

Tony Montana

The closure is nothing to do with the council or plod.

Curious6705

Good enough to get rid of a nasty STD. I'm not going to go in to any more detail.

Seems a bit odd to me. We sometimes get posts re LMP that have a hint of BS about them ...  :hi:

Offline Teessider

Try my after party ritual:

1. Put mouthwash on your cock at the end of the party.

2. Have a couple of pints and a good piss afterwards - must flush out any baddies.

3. When you get home wash your bell end thoroughly with soap - stings like fuck if it goes down your jap's eye.  :scare:

Told by all the 'experts' that this is all bollocks, but it's kept me free from STIs for over 20 years despite having my cock sucked hundreds of times.   :P

Captain Caveman

The closure is nothing to do with the council or plod.

That's my understanding of it too.

Offline punterstanding

Seems a bit odd to me. We sometimes get posts re LMP that have a hint of BS about them ...  :hi:

TBH I couldn't give a flying fuck what you think. I had the experience, took the consequences and know it's not something I want to repeat. You're perfectly welcome to take it as given or choose not to believe it.

Try my after party ritual:

1. Put mouthwash on your cock at the end of the party.

2. Have a couple of pints and a good piss afterwards - must flush out any baddies.

3. When you get home wash your bell end thoroughly with soap - stings like fuck if it goes down your jap's eye.  :scare:

Told by all the 'experts' that this is all bollocks, but it's kept me free from STIs for over 20 years despite having my cock sucked hundreds of times.   :P

Thanks Teesider - sounds like a decent 'workmanlike' solution! I always shower thoroughly after, paying special attention to the working parts but hadn't thought of the mouthwash & 'flushing'. Will consider that for punts generally from now.

It's stuff like this that makes UKP essential!

:drinks:

Curious6705

TBH I couldn't give a flying fuck what you think. I had the experience, took the consequences and know it's not something I want to repeat. You're perfectly welcome to take it as given or choose not to believe it.

Well this crap you posted about "strong antibiotics" is a load of bollocks. Antibiotics is antibiotics.

Offline punterstanding

Well this crap you posted about "strong antibiotics" is a load of bollocks. Antibiotics is antibiotics.

Really? I suppose they are. Just like a car's a car, innit.

External Link/Members Only

Curious6705

Really? I suppose they are. Just like a car's a car, innit.

[spam elided]

They are more, or less, specific in action. They don't come in "ordinary" and "strong".

So this "course of strong antibiotics" - how long did it last and what did you take, for how long and how often?

Offline punterstanding

I really don't recall or much care to delve in to it to do so (it was a few years ago as I said, when LMP were new in Lancaster Gate IIRC), I just brought it up as part of the discussion. I emailed Em at the time and received a business like response.

As I said, it's up to you if you choose to believe it or not, I've obviously hit on a sore point for you but I'm no LMP hater - I've been back since to both Lancaster Gate and Westminster (didn't like it there). Didn't get to the latest venue but my favourite was Marylebone High Street, there was a good atmosphere there that has never been replicated IMO.

Curious6705

I really don't recall or much care to delve in to it to do so (it was a few years ago as I said, when LMP were new in Lancaster Gate IIRC), I just brought it up as part of the discussion. I emailed Em at the time and received a business like response.

As I said, it's up to you if you choose to believe it or not, I've obviously hit on a sore point for you but I'm no LMP hater - I've been back since to both Lancaster Gate and Westminster (didn't like it there). Didn't get to the latest venue but my favourite was Marylebone High Street, there was a good atmosphere there that has never been replicated IMO.

It is you who are claiming to have had a sore point ...

A number of times, not just in the context of LMP, we have posters appear on here, claiming to have a bad experience related to claims of STI - it's striking how often they become vague when asked to be specific ...

If you've invented this, then based upon claims by other posters in the past, that would be consistent with how vague you are being IMO.

Offline punterstanding

It is you who are claiming to have had a sore point ...

A number of times, not just in the context of LMP, we have posters appear on here, claiming to have a bad experience related to claims of STI - it's striking how often they become vague when asked to be specific ...

If you've invented this, then based upon claims by other posters in the past, that would be consistent with how vague you are being IMO.

If you've not had the pleasure, then perhaps you wouldn't understand. I have been there & worn the T shirt, found out that it was rather unpleasant to say the least, horrendously embarrassing at the clinic, and I really don't wan't to go in to too much detail about it. As I've said I mentioned it as part of the discussion as I thought it would add something to it.

If you are too dim to understand that then fair enough, end of discussion.

If you are on a wind up then ditto.

Curious6705

If you've not had the pleasure, then perhaps you wouldn't understand. I have been there & worn the T shirt, found out that it was rather unpleasant to say the least, horrendously embarrassing at the clinic, and I really don't wan't to go in to too much detail about it. As I've said I mentioned it as part of the discussion as I thought it would add something to it.

If you are too dim to understand that then fair enough, end of discussion.

If you are on a wind up then ditto.

I've just had a quick look at your posting history - here is your post number 24 -

Hi Gents
I wonder if some of the rather more experienced punters than me & that's not difficult, I have been punting for about two years but only every couple of months. As a result and the fact that I 'take my time' after the 1st pop, I like to go for longer (2,3 or 4 hour) bookings. I now really an overnight with dinner & drinks beforehand. I can't accommodate so am looking in to a hotel for the night.
My questions are how about security for us both as there will obviously be sleep involved (I'll need it for sure!). I'll need a credit card at least to pay for the dinner, drinks & hotel. The room may well have a safe but it feels a bit rich to lock my stuff away & not hers! Are there any other pitfalls that you can advise me about?
Thanks in advance guys
Mike

So you said then you'd been punting for two years. But now you are claiming you were a punter 5 years ago ...

Seems like you are no stranger to BS.

1dt

That's my understanding of it too.

could either of you enlighten us please? with todays further notice ...dated Saturday, but its the first time its appeared today?

Saturday 22nd November 2014

Hi Guys

We regret that we will not be partying for a short time. Due to Heath & Safety rules, we have problems over shared access and stairs to venue.
We are in the process of securing new premises so please keep checking back and we will be return shortly

Thank you for your support.

Emma

vt

could either of you enlighten us please? with todays further notice ...dated Saturday, but its the first time its appeared today?

Saturday 22nd November 2014

Hi Guys

We regret that we will not be partying for a short time. Due to Heath & Safety rules, we have problems over shared access and stairs to venue.
We are in the process of securing new premises so please keep checking back and we will be return shortly

Emma

There was a message posted on the 15th, pretty much the same, obviously there's an issue with the venue.

Now contains the reassurance to keep checking for their return.

No conspiracy here!  :rolleyes:

Offline punterstanding

Yep, I've recently become more active on here and have asked for advice as well as happily sharing what I can (today via PM I've helped another punter on some details of a specific girl). As you can see if you've taken the time to look me up, I hadn't posted much until recently, becoming much more involved now.

There's no BS from me, I have been 'punting' as in AW (don't use any other source now) for two & a bit years. My first such 'punt' was in September 2012 via AW. I hadn't considered parties as punting in the same sense when I posted that & I still wouldn't. Asking for advice on an overnight is rather different from going to a party don't you think?

Prior to my punting 'career' I went to parties & have done so for more years than I can remember:
LAPC - crap and way too much money for the crap
Pams (she used to 'host' at the above or another with a similar moniker) - very cheap but very crap
Many others whose names / organisers I can't now recall, one surreal one being in a furniture warehouse near the O2 - variable
Sacred Rose - those were the days, Kayleigh & her squirting
LMP - generally excellent apart from the one fateful day although I didn't enjoy may last visit which was my only time at the Westminster venue. Marylebone High St was the best venue where my faves were Holly (with the paw print tattoos) and Donna from NI

Anyway, enough BS from me how about a bit more from you. Have you suffered the embarrassment of going to the STD clinic so that you can judge those unfortunate enough to succumb to something unpleasant?

vt

I've just had a quick look at your posting history - here is your post number 24 -

So you said then you'd been punting for two years. But now you are claiming you were a punter 5 years ago ...

Seems like you are no stranger to BS.

Well spotted...that's the trouble with liars...they need good memories!   :crazy:

vt

Yep, I've recently become more active on here and have asked for advice as well as happily sharing what I can (today via PM I've helped another punter on some details of a specific girl). As you can see if you've taken the time to look me up, I hadn't posted much until recently, becoming much more involved now.

There's no BS from me, I have been 'punting' as in AW (don't use any other source now) for two & a bit years. My first such 'punt' was in September 2012 via AW. I hadn't considered parties as punting in the same sense when I posted that & I still wouldn't. Asking for advice on an overnight is rather different from going to a party don't you think?

Prior to my punting 'career' I went to parties & have done so for more years than I can remember:
Pams (she used to 'host' at the above or another with a similar moniker) - very cheap but very crap
Many others whose names / organisers I can't now recall, one surreal one being in a furniture warehouse near the O2 - variable
LMP - generally excellent apart from the one fateful day although I didn't enjoy may last visit which was my only time at the Westminster venue. Marylebone High St was the best venue where my faves were Holly (with the paw print tattoos) and Donna from NI

Anyway, enough BS from me how about a bit more from you. Have you suffered the embarrassment of going to the STD clinic so that you can judge those unfortunate enough to succumb to something unpleasant?

Stop digging...you've been found out...no-one here would say partying isn't punting and that punting was only 1-2-1...punting's anything you have to pay for...can't believe you never did 1-2-1s before or during partying...but then everything you write is laced with BS!

So now you've been found out, what's your beef with LMP...jealous competitor...barred punter...or just a nutty fantasist troll?!? :wacko:

Offline punterstanding

Stop digging...you've been found out...no-one here would say partying isn't punting and that punting was only 1-2-1...punting's anything you have to pay for...can't believe you never did 1-2-1s before or during partying...but then everything you write is laced with BS!

So now you've been found out, what's your beef with LMP...jealous competitor...barred punter...or just a nutty fantasist troll?!? :wacko:

That's just semantics & playing with words. But it's a nice attitude & excellent work if you want to discourage new blood from posting on here. This forum has been very useful for me over the past month or so, I've learn't a lot from being more active on here and want to contribute to it also.

I've absolutely no beef with LMP - if I had I wouldn't have gone back but I did to both LG (a couple of years later mind) and then Westminster.

Captain Caveman

There was a message posted on the 15th, pretty much the same, obviously there's an issue with the venue.

Now contains the reassurance to keep checking for their return.

No conspiracy here!  :rolleyes:

Correct, just a slight change of wording from 'a few days' to 'a short time'.

My understanding is that the landlord intervened following a complaint by a neighbour(s) about loads of men clumping up and down the stairs 3 times a day - no police or council involvement that I'm aware of.

1dt

thanks CC...hope they get it sorted for a Christmas bonanza...was hoping to return to lmp in style..... :drinks: :drinks:

vt

That's just semantics & playing with words. But it's a nice attitude & excellent work if you want to discourage new blood from posting on here. This forum has been very useful for me over the past month or so, I've learn't a lot from being more active on here and want to contribute to it also.

I've absolutely no beef with LMP - if I had I wouldn't have gone back but I did to both LG (a couple of years later mind) and then Westminster.

No problem with newbies, but newbies who post BS & start contradicting themselves get found out pretty quickly.  :hi:

Curious6705

I didn't find your description of a claimed STD to be credible. I also find these latest claims not credible -

Punters progress from 1-2-1s to parties - not the other way around. Many say that they would be too embarrassed to be comfortable at a sex party, getting their cock out in front of a group of strangers.

You claim that you've been doing that years and years but were embarrassed by a visit to the GUM clinic? I also do not find that credible.

I have posted on here a number of times that I attend the GUM clinic regularly for a check up.

Offline punterstanding

No problem with newbies, but newbies who post BS & start contradicting themselves get found out pretty quickly.  :hi:

That's good as I've not done so, just committed the admittedly heinous crime of using differing terminology to you

Curious6705

That's good as I've not done so, just committed the admittedly heinous crime of using differing terminology to you

I think you're in a minority with your choice of "terminology" - perhaps a minority of one. It does look like something you just made up because you were caught out in a barefaced lie.

lovenostrings

Funny how losing something makes you want it even more.

Haven't been to LMP for about a year and really didn't expect myself to go back, but now that I can't, I want to  :dash:

Some bad experiences with a few girls have contributed to me not wanting to go back, but I'm almost resigned to going back to see the new digs.

:)

Offline punterstanding

I think you're in a minority with your choice of "terminology" - perhaps a minority of one. It does look like something you just made up because you were caught out in a barefaced lie.

You carry on with your guesswork, amateur psychology and petty doubting. I know and have written the truth and don't need to justify myself to the likes of you.

This forum has been extremely helpful over the past few weeks & I'm glad there are some other, more decent chaps on here.

Curious6705

You carry on with your guesswork, amateur psychology and petty doubting. I know and have written the truth and don't need to justify myself to the likes of you.

This forum has been extremely helpful over the past few weeks & I'm glad there are some other, more decent chaps on here.

I think UKP is a broad church and welcoming to all types.

By the way - what was this course of antibiotics you were on? Do share.

lovenostrings

I think UKP is a broad church and welcoming to all types.

By the way - what was this course of antibiotics you were on? Do share.

Probably the ones that help with erectile dysfunction. I think it's called mycoxaflopin :)

1dt

Funny how losing something makes you want it even more.

Haven't been to LMP for about a year and really didn't expect myself to go back, but now that I can't, I want to  :dash:

Some bad experiences with a few girls have contributed to me not wanting to go back, but I'm almost resigned to going back to see the new digs.

:)

looks like it will be next year before we can sample...if ever again   :unknown:??? be sadly missed :scare:

Captain Caveman

looks like it will be next year before we can sample...if ever again   :unknown:??? be sadly missed :scare:

Do you have firm information or is that a guess?

lovenostrings

I'm half tempted to rent a house for a month and ask all the girls to come and party until Lady M sorts things out. Not talking a coup, just providing a temporary solution. And as it's the season of good will it would be non-profit. All profits to Lady M as long as I can party free twice a week until things are sorted :)

formica

From only ever having 1-2-1s I've been tempted by parties, namely LMP, a few times, but worried about stage fright.

1dt

Do you have firm information or is that a guess?

have a feeling that there is more to this than we are being told... :unknown: :wacko:

lovenostrings

Let's hope this is on the menu when LMP starts again

andrei

have a feeling that there is more to this than we are being told... :unknown: :wacko:

so a guess then

formica

so a guess then

I would guess so. Management still seem to be able to report on their website. LMP appear to be head and shoulders above most adult parties - my local swinger club parties offers 2-3 40yo+ fatties and unlimited M/F ratio.

1dt

formica

??
seems strange the forum is disabled??  :unknown:
Busy sorting out a new venue, keeping the girls on-board, don't need the hassle of a load of conspiracy theories?

I hope they don't disappear, as I do want to visit. But I do think people read too much into such things as this and love to gossip?  :unknown:

1dt

the latest notice seems more positive:

Sunday 30th November 2014

Hi Guys

Emma

Captain Caveman

the latest notice seems more positive:

Sunday 30th November 2014

Hi Guys

Emma

The wording is the same as it was a week ago - just the date's changed

Offline bristolrob

Banned reason: Abusive leech with no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

andrei

wouldnt it be just like em to pull a massive swerve, just when everything looks lost she pulls something out of the bag

i'm intrigued here

Offline iPad3

They've been talking about updating the site to fully incorporate the satellite parties for a while now, it makes sense that they might take the opportunity for a complete overhaul while they aren't partying.

I've no proof of course, just a thought