Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RandySandy x  (Read 1675 times)

ktm666

hi all, thinking of meeting sandy External Link/Members Only
 has anyone met her before ?

Offline cueball

Be a great chance for you to do your first review I'll look forward to it

ktm666

would like abit of info really lol im not the gambeling type lol

Offline cueball

im not the gambeling type

You've got the wrong hobby then ha ha

It's in the name, punting, good luck with Randy Sandy

Offline Golovkin

It doesn't seem to be that much of a risk has lots of reviews on Adultwork so is genuine let us know how you get on  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

It doesn't seem to be that much of a risk has lots of reviews on Adultwork so is genuine let us know how you get on  :thumbsup:
And as we all know AW feedback is guaranteed to be 100% genuine!
All joking aside the profile doesn't scream at me to avoid her and that looks like one seriously great arse.
Time for KTM to TOFFT  :thumbsup:

Offline bigmc

Looking forward to the review, she's local to me

Offline blackburnian

Be a great chance for you to do your first review I'll look forward to it

Cueball , you've already been there (in common with 60% + of the WG's in the NW )  :lol:

Your review is here  - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54341.0

Bb

Offline bigmc

Nice one BB, I remember Cue`s report on her now. Wow the photos are certainly better than the last lot.
Cueball ( and BB ) saves the day.

Next !!!

Offline cueball

Ha ha, ok bb, I never searched her out from the op, in fact I never even opened the aw

Yes, it appears I've been there, fuckin shit ha ha

But don't let that put you off ktm  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Ain't it great when your fucking so many young birds you can't even remember if you've podged them  :yahoo:

Offline cueball

Ain't it great when your fucking so many young birds you can't even remember if you've podged them  :yahoo:

I can't be expected to remember em all  :D :unknown:

I'm doing my best lads  :D

ktm666

im goin to see her tomoz so is she worth seeing as u seen her before but gave her a negative review ?

Offline cueball

im goin to see her tomoz so is she worth seeing as u seen her before but gave her a negative review ?

Ymmv

ktm666

Offline cueball

ktm666

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just go for it KTM, photo of her arse looks great so what have you got to lose?  :rose:
Be sure to review her as Preston isn't far for me so would be good to have a decent girl this side of Manchester

ktm666

ye im from just outside of preston so will be handy if she is decent will do a review tomoz if all goes to plan

Offline Golovkin

How did it go? Still waiting for a review.

Offline cueball

How did it go? Still waiting for a review.

Well remembered golov

Well ktm..... you've done the deed? It's time for the read

ktm666

didnt bother goin spoke to her on the phone and she is foriegn ive had a few bad experincese with non british before so wont see any1 who not britiish now

Offline cueball

ive had a few bad experincese with non british before

Why have you not reviewed them then? To save us all some grief and wasted money.

It's about time you started putting something back in on here rather than just asking for advice and recommendations

Online frankc

BB, your the man mate........added her to my hot list before you remembered CB's review,

Offline Asianfcuker

didnt bother goin spoke to her on the phone and she is foriegn ive had a few bad experincese with non british before so wont see any1 who not britiish now

So you expected her to be British ? despite it saying in capital letters on the first line of her profile MIXED RACE ASIAN   :dash:

What about all the 50 positive feedbacks & only 1 negative, that was from a person she knew personally and refused to see him, cant blame her for that. I can see the punter now bragging to his mates I shagged xxx's wife/gf.

AF

ktm666

cueball whats your problem ? i dont like your attitude think your a prick tbh ive only just realised about how to do a review so maybe next time i will do 1 but i dont need u to be telling me to do 1

Offline blackburnian

cueball whats your problem ? i dont like your attitude think your a prick tbh ive only just realised about how to do a review so maybe next time i will do 1 but i dont need u to be telling me to do 1

Don't usually like speaking for others but I think this is the problem :

has anyone seen this girl before she looks amazing and got good feedback External Link/Members Only
ye im booked in for half 9 so will let you know how it goes  :thumbsup:

alright lads has any body seen eve before thinking of seeing her tomorrow any feed back will be appreciated cheers
External Link/Members Only
i met her yesterday shes stunning probs one of the best meets ive had would highly recomend

It's called leeching, reading all the reports others have done and in some instances wasted their hand earned cash on but not actually bothering to contribute any of your own .

tbh ive only just realised about how to do a review

BOLLOCKS , Reviewing is just like doing a normal post - not difficult at all , in fact you seem to have the hang of it when it comes to asking for info .

Bb

ktm666

well fair enuff i no what u mean but dont see why that cueball on my case so much all i asked was abit of info on her as there wernt anything coming up about her, ive made a booking for tonight with some1 so will do a review

Offline cueball

cueball whats your problem ? i dont like your attitude think your a prick

Well, if we're going to do away with the niceties

You're a fuckin leeching wanker who puts fuck all back in, who I have no intention of ever offering any help to. Fyi I knew exactly who you meant in your op.

You're all about you and all about take take take

Members like you are fuckin useless. My opinion is dicks like you should have no access to the reviews sections.

I don't give a flying fuck whether you like my attitude or not

Online threechilliman

:yahoo:

You might not like it ktm, but cueballs words, whilst perhaps a bit direct, are exactly what a lot of us think on here. Them that just want recommendations and won't give anything back do my head in. I've stopped dolling out rec's to them with no reviews or newbie's. Get out into the field, do a few reviews and you might find the approach to your requests a bit different.

I, along with many others spend a lot of money doing this. Why should we help you if you won't help in return?

Put another way, if we went out for a few pints, would you expect me to buy every round? Or would you put your hand in your pocket at some point? It's the same thing.

Now ask your mum if you're allowed out tonight.

tcm

ramrodronnie

Don't usually like speaking for others but I think this is the problem :

It's called leeching, reading all the reports others have done and in some instances wasted their hand earned cash on but not actually bothering to contribute any of your own .

BOLLOCKS , Reviewing is just like doing a normal post - not difficult at all , in fact you seem to have the hang of it when it comes to asking for info .

Bb

+1,0001 blackburnian. I couldn't agree more. Nothing pisses me off more than Leeches, and Lurkers. IMO we get too many of em coming onto this forum eeking out info about the best WGs. But give fuck all back.

I actually posted a thread on this subject a little while back, so it's a subject that particularly wrankles with me, as I'm sure it does with many other genuine punters who Review regularly.

Rant Over.  :hi:

ktm666

i no where your coming from and i understand i will do a review when i next have a punt i just dident like the way that cue ball was goin at me, and i aint no leech ill try to help as much as i can do i might not have done a review yet but doesent mean i wont

johndids

i no where your coming from and i understand i will do a review when i next have a punt i just dident like the way that cue ball was goin at me, and i aint no leech ill try to help as much as i can do i might not have done a review yet but doesent mean i wont

English not your strong point either

ktm666

did'ent realise it was an english exam

Offline blackburnian

English not your strong point either

Before we start throwing bullshit like that round  - Reviewing isn't one of your strong points either.   :(

Bb

ramrodronnie

did'ent realise it was an english exam

You've been a member on here for the last 9 months ktm666. Can I ask, how many punts have you had mate?

johndids

Before we start throwing bullshit like that round  - Reviewing isn't one of your strong points either.   :(

Bb
Like it,I don't think you guys are really into BDSM but if you are let me know. Happy to review if it is of interest to anyone

Offline blackburnian

Like it,I don't think you guys are really into BDSM but if you are let me know. Happy to review if it is of interest to anyone

Doesn't matter to me  - wouldn't touch any of the "girls" Horizontal Pleasures likes with a very long bargepole BUT I read his reviews and almost everyone respects him for doing them.

Don't see BDSM as any different ,review away.

Bb

johndids

Doesn't matter to me  - wouldn't touch any of the "girls" Horizontal Pleasures likes with a very long bargepole BUT I read his reviews and almost everyone respects him for doing them.

Don't see BDSM as any different ,review away.

Bb
Thank you for guidance i do have occasional vanilla punts so hope you enjoy reading them in the new year