Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New_Melania, Edgware Road, First Ever Punt  (Read 25453 times)

55 review(s) for New_Melania (49 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline AJAK92

Yes I have tried to contact her on AW. But she did not reply back. She is clearly working.  :unknown:

Did she eventually reply back?

Same thing happened to me. My email was read but was not replied to. I was hoping that she was going to be my first punt but that idea can now be scrapped. I don't know what's going on with her, it seems like she is going downhill. Not replying to people's emails, especially well written one's is not a good way to run a page. She doesn't have a number listed either. I don't know, anyhow she is coming off my short hotlist.

Offline LLPunting

Same thing happened to me. My email was read but was not replied to. I was hoping that she was going to be my first punt but that idea can now be scrapped. I don't know what's going on with her, it seems like she is going downhill. Not replying to people's emails, especially well written one's is not a good way to run a page. She doesn't have a number listed either. I don't know, anyhow she is coming off my short hotlist.

Do you have a list?  Of girls you actually paid for sex?

Offline PLeisure

How do you figure that she’s going downhill? Simply because you didn’t get a response  :unknown:

I wish you well for your first punt but you’d do well to drop the entitled attitude. You’ll just get bad experiences.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Accessing from Bulgaria… does she teleport to bookings?

Offline MrBeano

Accessing from Bulgaria… does she teleport to bookings?
i see al ot of girls with access from other places around the world, i assume they are using a vpn?

Offline AJAK92

How do you figure that she’s going downhill? Simply because you didn’t get a response  :unknown:

I wish you well for your first punt but you’d do well to drop the entitled attitude. You’ll just get bad experiences.

Thank you for your wishes but it keeps happening to me over and over again. People read emails but never seem to reply to them so yeah i'm starting to get really frustrated. From now on I will contact via phone or text because I never get a reply when using the email system. You can only contact Marisa through email and if she doesn't reply then you won't have a chance to see her. There are girls that only want you to contact them via phone because they know they won't respond to email's and some specifically say that.

If there are no numbers listed on a profile that I like then I will just skip from now on. I can't be bothered with the email system anymore.

Offline AJAK92

Do you have a list?  Of girls you actually paid for sex?

I was referring to the adultwork hotlist. I thought I would see Marisa because the review written here seemed convincing. Anyway that plan can now be scrapped since she isn't replying to her emails and there is no other way to contact her.

Offline AJAK92

I did want to see her, as she’s been on my HL for a while but got no response from my AW message a few weeks ago. Is the chatting a bit too much to outweigh the experience?

Did you ever get a reply back?

Offline Pete.au

She is very nice lady slow pace but deliver everything i visited her quite few times. I like her personality for me she is beautiful by the way her age specified in profile 100% correct some how i seen her documents
And not a single review. Thanks for nothing!

Offline LLPunting

And not a single review. Thanks for nothing!

ahem!
Can't be many panes left in your glass house.

Offline rubric

Same thing happened to me. My email was read but was not replied to. I was hoping that she was going to be my first punt but that idea can now be scrapped. I don't know what's going on with her, it seems like she is going downhill. Not replying to people's emails, especially well written one's is not a good way to run a page.

IME a large number of WGs don't reply to emails on AW especially if they have already got the bookings they wanted for the day.

Offline Gunner98

i normally have a bit of a refractory period anyway and have a break for a massage or whatever in the between gos. when i saw her i was able to cum 3 times without feeling rushed etc. like i sometimes do with regular 1 hour sessions. was very chill and relaxed and worked as a GFE.

i certainly enjoyed my visits (went twice at her special offer price) and was thinking of seeing her again.  she always had high 'official' prices, i don't think she actually changed them, it's just she had her permanent special offer in the text that basically everyone went for anyway.

as others have said don't expect non stop fucking and do expect chattiness. i'd say maybe think of it like a 1hr booking and a half hour booking on the same day + an hour break in between to recharge in breaks. with the old 2.5 hours for £150 deal thats still a good deal. hoping she brings it back at some point.

Bit of a late response but will agree with you. I wouldn't say she could handle non-stop fucking even though my session with her sounds like a large part of the session was sex. Most of it was me basically giving her oral or kissing every spot on her body so wasn't a tiring experience for her. I've punted a total of 7 times now across UK, Turkey, Greece and combined the 6 times to Melania's 1 and it's still not even a contest for me. Perhaps its the fact that she was my first punt but all the others were so shit, mediocre or boring that I would honestly be fine with continuing this side "hobby" just with her as he is leaps and bounds ahead of them all imo. hopefully, I see her again once I've got some free time on my hands.