Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (Warning TS Review) - TS Akemi Tanaka - Bayswater  (Read 6691 times)

Offline mightymo

Venue - Baywater as described in subject, just behind the high street. 4th or 5th floor all in one apartment with bathroom. I believe she has moved from here as she wasn't happy with the room as it had no curtains or blinds so adjacent flats could see right in. This didn't bother me as it was quite late and flats are too far away to see anything clearly. 

Comms - No problem at all, we actually arranged a few days prior when she was in paris. We had kept in touch via her insta where she would share a few naughty pics every now and then.

Physical Description - She is small, extremley feminine but has a large ass, big tits on a small frame. Any beginners or first times this is the girl to see.

The Meet -

We briefly caught up when i arrived, talked about her life back home, how long shes staying for etc. Then on to the business. She was was wearing very little already so explored her body with my hands and ended up grabbing her soft ass. During that time she was kissing my neck and undressing me. We then dfk for a while and removed each others underwear to reveal our rock hard cocks. Lots of stroking and slapping each others dicks together. Then she moved down and gave an amazing sloppy bj, lots of saliva and noise. Her head game has definetly improved since the last year.  I then went down and sucked her off but it was her delicious ass i wanted to eat. So I flipped her over, opened her cheeks as wide as possible and gave her ass a good lick. She then sat on my face and gave me another really wet bj. After that she bent over and asked me to fuck her, what a view!!! We then moved to missionary which then led to me picking her up whilst i was still inside her and sat on the edge of the bed with the mirror facing her back; so all i could see was her ass bouncing up and down on my cock. I wish i filmed it, she looked amazing as we were both looking at each other in the mirror. Akemi was just as excited as i was with this and the thrusting got harder and quicker. I laid back as she rode me as I played with her cock wanking her off. I let go and she really started to grind on me and then the moaning got more intense and after a minute or so without any hands she came all over my chest with 5 or 6 big squirts of her thick cum. This didnt stop her and she continued to ride me, she then flipped over back in to missionary where i could pump her hard. Her dick was soft and was flopping all over the place, I pulled out and squirts all over her stomach and tits.

There was cum literally everywhere all over me and all over her. So we showered together with some more dfk and stroking each others cocks. Chatted for a while then I was off.

Damn i'm going to be broke, so many nice girls in London at the moment and would have no issue seeing Akemi every time.

Looks 10/10
Comms - No issue
Service - 10/10

Would I return??? is there any need to answer

Offline winkywanky

This girl is clearly one to see. Nice review Mo.

Price, duration?

Do you have a link?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 12:35:34 pm by winkywanky »

Offline winkywanky

Indeed it is, for some reason I hadn't seen it was in Review format, just a post/new thread start, so I asked if you could rewrite it as a review.

Clearly, I was talking bollocks!  :rolleyes:

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 12:42:38 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline winkywanky

Out of curiosity...she's obviously of Japanese heritage (doesn't even look mixed). But she's Brazilian. Apparently there is quite a large historical Japanese community in Brazil, same as with some other nationalities.

So I guess although she looks Japanese, she talks just like a Brazilian? (But possibly not walks like an Egyptian  :rolleyes:).

Offline mightymo

Father is Japanese, mother from Amazon

Offline winkywanky

:thumbsup:

I think dad had the dominant genes!  :cool:

Offline mightymo

:thumbsup:

I think dad had the dominant genes!  :cool:

Definitely not with her back side  :wacko:

Offline winkywanky

Yes, that arse is definitely Brazilian and not Japanese!

And all the better for it IMO  :cool:

Offline winkywanky

Face from dad, body from mum. Works well.

Offline Xtro

Not the marketplace by any chance?    :rolleyes:

Great review.    :thumbsup:

She looks good.

Offline winkywanky

Makes sense, it was mum who delivered the baby.

She was also probably in her Prime  :scare:

(Gets coat).

Offline TTGR

OP, You say good for a beginner, is that because she is very feminine and offers a great GFE?

I have a strange fascination with TS’s for a while, but in truth have zero interest in any arse action (mine or hers) or in her cock (would wank it off if asked but not orally), I’m thinking I really may be wasting my money as well as the TS’s time, she might even feel insulted?

General advice appreciated.

Offline Londonpunter30

OP, You say good for a beginner, is that because she is very feminine and offers a great GFE?

I have a strange fascination with TS’s for a while, but in truth have zero interest in any arse action (mine or hers) or in her cock (would wank it off if asked but not orally), I’m thinking I really may be wasting my money as well as the TS’s time, she might even feel insulted?

If you don’t want to give or receive anal, and aren’t interesting in any cock action either, what’s the point of seeing a TS ?

Sounds like you wouldn’t get much from the appointment

Offline winkywanky

Apart from perhaps a slight discomfort at not knowing what such a punter really wanted, I think the £200 she got from the meet (her hourly rate) would soften the blow somewhat.

She doesn't have much English at all, but she's on WhatsApp so it wouldn't be too hard to send her a translated pre-punt message in Portuguese to enquire  :hi:.

Offline Xtro

For 200 notes I'll wear a wig and put on some lipstick and you can just watch me.   :sarcastic:

Seriously though, I recently dipped my toe into the TS pool and enjoyed it. I'm planning another meeting hopefully for the Chrimbo period. If all you're looking for is a blowjob then don't waste your money on a TS. I doubt she'll worry about having her time wasted as long as you pay her.

Offline Chris1990mcr

I like fucking them in the ass, find they give the best head and really enjoy sex with ladyboys.

I have little interest in their cocks and rarely would suck or touch them.

Have a go.

Offline TTGR

Ha, thanks for gentler replies than I feared lads!  :drinks:

I meant what I wrote, a sensual massage/B2B type, decent snog/grope and OWO with CIM is what I might want out of the booking really. Max 30 mins for me.
Apparently a TS gives superior fellatio to straight ladies I have seen that mentioned, that may be an exaggeration though  :unknown:  ;)

Have of course made tentative enquiries a few times, English in comms varies when trying to pin down services.
Nearly arranged something with Trans Sofia, She annoyingly went radio silent on the day though. Similar experience with Putri. I figured both are in high demand and got longer bookings.

BirchPlace seems a promising site but have found it full of photoshop/professional photo only type profiles and been wary so far.
Will keep scanning AW reviews though and eventually give it a try!

Offline Hugeadmirer

Apologies to OP for the thread hijack...

Sounds to me that you’re interested but your natural inhibitions are holding you back so I would suggest finding someone with very good English that you can communicate with and they can help you through the experience that’s within your boundaries of comfort. My main advice is listen to your cock. If you get horny thinking about spending time with a TS do it. If you don’t it’s not for you.

But don’t bother with AW reviews. Check out here for better opinion.

Jennifer would be a good place to start - great English, knows what she is doing, gives messages and is reasonably priced so you’re not forking Out too much before knowing if you enjoy it. External Link/Members Only

Ha, thanks for gentler replies than I feared lads!  :drinks:

I meant what I wrote, a sensual massage/B2B type, decent snog/grope and OWO with CIM is what I might want out of the booking really. Max 30 mins for me.
Apparently a TS gives superior fellatio to straight ladies I have seen that mentioned, that may be an exaggeration though  :unknown:  ;)

Have of course made tentative enquiries a few times, English in comms varies when trying to pin down services.
Nearly arranged something with Trans Sofia, She annoyingly went radio silent on the day though. Similar experience with Putri. I figured both are in high demand and got longer bookings.

BirchPlace seems a promising site but have found it full of photoshop/professional photo only type profiles and been wary so far.
Will keep scanning AW reviews though and eventually give it a try!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 11:13:10 am by Hugeadmirer »

Offline Asianmufflicker

She sounds great. Many thanks for the review. Am thinking to have my first TS experience with her.

Do you remember how long she will stay in London? I probably wont be able to make it until the second week of Jan.

Also how is her English? Given that this would be my first TS there might be more of a need to communicate certain things...

Again thanks for the review!