Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (Warning TS Review) - TS Akemi Tanaka - Bayswater  (Read 5953 times)

Offline jon22992

Warning this is a review about TS girls. If they are not your thing do not read any further. Note this is Yumi Sato she seems to have changed her name.

Here is a previous review of her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219103.msg2221860#msg2221860

Price: 1 hour for £200. She didn't want to negoiate with me or except 30mins. So I had to settle for a hour punt which cost me 200  :dash:

Accommodation: In good order. Shower facilites available. Tidy and discreet. I had no complaints.

Looks: Very fucking convincing. Facially she looks very feminine and sexy. Body wise. Good God. She has a nice fat ass. Nice tats. Nice long hair. Quite curvy and thick in the right places. I had never fucked a japanese TS before (rarely fuck TS Asians, they're mostly either brazilian or mexican). I was happy with the quality I saw. Her cock wasn't too girthy and it was 6inches. Basically her cock was like the same size as me haha.

Comms: Good when you can catch her. Been calling and messaging her for about a week. She's always busy. She's in high demand lads. Her prices have gone up too. As to be expected. Oh well. I got to get in contact with her eventually. Once I could get a punt arranged it was happy sailing from there.

Experience: It was fantastic. I arrived. Her english isn't the best so small talk at most. I exchanged the money and deep DFK followed. I worked my way from her neck down to her cock. Sucked her bulging cute shaft and she returned the favour. 69 in sideways and north south position. I rimmed her and she sat and rode my face. Lube on, condom on. She sat and rode my cock whilst DFK. Felt quite intimate.

Flipped her over and did missionary. Looked deep into her eyes whilst ramming her and i came. I rested a bit and asked if i could fuck her again. She agreed. So I then did her in doggy. Sex was really sweaty and good. I came twice in a space of 30mins. I then proceeded to rim her again and asked if she could fuck me. I felt a bit brave and she agreed. I lied flat on my stomach. Face down and ass up. She fingered my ass. My ass felt so wet and loose. Didn't hurt at all. But then she stuck her shaft into me. I was biting the covers. She penetrated slowly and pushed it all the way into the guts.

I could feel her whole body weight pressing against me and she would occasionally kiss and bite me on the neck. I was wailing all the time. It was painful but this was my longest experience of getting topped. She went quite slowly and stayed quite deep inside me. Bit by bit I felt my ass widening and loosening up. Her thrusts also got a bit harder. Eventually she put me in a arched position and started to ram me harder but I couldn't take it. She pulled out and decided to wank on my face and well she nutted all over it. Gave me baby wipes too. It was a happy ending from both parties.

I caught butterflies from that punt. Truly a 10/10 experience. I have tried returning but she's been a bit busy. Shes quite pricey too so maybe I'll try punt her again in december.

Would I recommend? Ans: Yes. Absolutely. She's pricey and doesn't offer short services (below 1 hour punts), but you get the full package and your money worth. The full experience is offered and she's convincing with a nice physique.

Would I return? Ans: Maybe. She is once again very pricey and she is one of those TS girls who is in high demand and always busy. Arranging a punt and seeing her isn't easy.

Number: 07774673313

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dashing

Cheers for the review, Jon - great session  :yahoo:.

Saw Yumi Sato (as she was then) two summers ago (pre-UKP). Really enjoyable 30-minute session (was £100), and can completely echo your comments re her looks and the accuracy of her pics. Had never seen a SP who looked so exactly like her pics!

Her BP profile, 'Akemi Tanaka': External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 08:48:36 am by Dashing »

Offline Ballbrag

Her instagram is japagirl_oficial

Well worth a look. Smoking hot

Offline winkywanky

Wow Jon!

I often think of your exploits as a kind of do or die Kamikaze Mission, so perhaps your whole TS-punting career thus far has been building up to this?

But glad to hear there were no guts spilling out at the end, in a Yukio Mishima way!  :scare:

£200, but you certainly got your money's worth, TWO pops, anal both ways, DFK and a nice facial for you to finish off. More action than the Battle of Midway!  :cool:

:thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

Often looked at her profile before, but her face put me off a little.

But these new pics seem 'softer'. Nice. And a great body too.

Offline princerico

Wow Jon!

I often think of your exploits as a kind of do or die Kamikaze Mission, so perhaps your whole TS-punting career thus far has been building up to this?

But glad to hear there were no guts spilling out at the end, in a Yukio Mishima way!  :scare:

£200, but you certainly got your money's worth, TWO pops, anal both ways, DFK and a nice facial for you to finish off. More action than the Battle of Midway!  :cool:

:thumbsup:

Midway? Sounds like they went all the way  :lol:

Excellent review, she sounds awesome and £200 for all that sounds more than reasonable.

Offline mightymo

Had a session with her the day she got back to London and she hadnt fucked for a few days. She was ridicously horny and came no hands whilst riding me. I dont often bottom but last time she was in london she gave me an awesome time. Her body is crazy, slim, big ass and soft!!!

Offline winkywanky

Had a session with her the day she got back to London and she hadnt fucked for a few days. She was ridicously horny and came no hands whilst riding me. I dont often bottom but last time she was in london she gave me an awesome time. Her body is crazy, slim, big ass and soft!!!

Review, please!